Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports:_Football,_UFC,_Boxing,_Wrestling,_Golf,_BasketBall,_Baseball,_soccer,etc_Or_any_other_Sport_u_would_like_to_Discuss
« Prev  1 ...  1.1  2.1  3.1  4.1  5.1  6.1  7.1  8.1  9.1  10.1  ... 470  Next »
52 to 61 of 4692
User Details are only visible to members.
How bout those Yankees!

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8351 posts)
Cav's in 7

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8351 posts)
Yeah, I'm aware of that silliness. I just hated the game tonight.

The Cavs are good enough without those egregious foul calls.

Emeryville CA
Username hidden
(12399 posts)
I'm really not joking about that. It's true.

Cavs' Kyrie Irving on 'Earth is flat' comments: 'I know the science'

espn. com/nba/story/_/id/18710759/kyrie-irving-cleveland-cavaliers-believes-earth-flat

Cavs' Kyrie Irving on flat-Earth backlash: 'It's OK to have your own thoughts'

cbssports. com/nba/news/cavs-kyrie-irving-on-flat-earth-backlash-its-ok-to-have-your-own-thoughts/

Kyrie Irving’s “flat Earth” comments reveal the danger of science denial

denverpost. com/2017/03/01/kyrie-irvings-flat-earth-comments-reveal-the-danger-of-science-denial/

My flat earth brother, Mr. Irving, has walked back his initial comments, and I don't blame him. He has a multi-million dollar career to protect. I don't. But there's no way he changed his mind. Once you go FLAT, you cannot go back. You cannot unsee what you have seen. You cannot unask the questions you've asked. You cannot reverse the changes that happen to you mentally and spiritually after you've accepted the truth of the flat earth.

I'm still dealing with those changes. It doesn't appear to have an end to it. On balance, it's made me a kinder, better person, believe it or not. Mr. Irving is a great ambassador for the modern flat earth movement, even if he isn't trying to be.

The movement is growing, at a rate that's surprising even to me. I may be the first person you've ever encountered who seriously told you the earth is flat, but I won't be the last. :)

Hilliard OH
Username hidden
(2091 posts)
"The Cavs, and my flat earth brother, Kyrie Irving, pulled out a win tonight. At least it won't be a clean sweep for the Warriors. :)"

------------------------------------------------------

Boooo. A sucky night indeed.

Emeryville CA
Username hidden
(12399 posts)
FUCK YEAH!!!!!

The Cavs, and my flat earth brother, Kyrie Irving, pulled out a win tonight. At least it won't be a clean sweep for the Warriors. :)

Hilliard OH
Username hidden
(2091 posts)
Here in NJ the weather in the winters goes up and down and can be tricky to freeze a deep lake so you can skate on it. But not as bad as a shallow lake. So pretty much got to skate every year. It was a huge private ice rink. :-)

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8351 posts)
Having lived on a shallow lake for 20 years I learned to ice skate...and yes it can be very tiring.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8351 posts)
Soccer has 17 'Laws' (rules), 10 of them deal with uniforms, number of players, officials, duration, field, how you score etc... Two deal with fouls. Then you have rules on corners, throwins, goal kicks, penalty kicks -- all pretty easy. But the one law that confuses everyone - incl officials - is the offside law. What constitutes it, the various variations, the weird loopholes. And add to it that it requires a human observing to do something physically impossible. I do also think that 'added' time is another part of the game that confuses many people's

Little Egg Harbor NJ
Username hidden
(2354 posts)
@ Perfectmatch I'm going to discontinue in here for the time being as I find myself getting really angry and that's just silly. It's a game we both love. The skills and athletism required to play are near Herculean.

I hold no grudge against you~

Annie

Lafayette TN
Username hidden
(3079 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  1.1  2.1  3.1  4.1  5.1  6.1  7.1  8.1  9.1  10.1  ... 470  Next »
52 to 61 of 4692
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.