Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports:_Football,_UFC,_Boxing,_Wrestling,_Golf,_BasketBall,_Baseball,_soccer,etc_Or_any_other_Sport_u_would_like_to_Discuss
« Prev  1 ...  1.1  2.1  3.1  4.1  5.1  6.1  7.1  8.1  9.1  10.1  ... 386  Next »
52 to 61 of 3860
User Details are only visible to members.
Lmfaoo Tom Brady fans right about now are crying hahahaha! I get to say this till next season lololol

Joe Montana is the GOAT still! lol

Corona CA
Username hidden
(184 posts)
Doesn't look good for Az . going to be Denver and the Panthers,good match up

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(5911 posts)
Omg !!!! IS ARIZONA even playing ????? REALLY ???

Amherst NY
Username hidden
(1 post)
oh wonderful! wonderful I say! merry Christmas world! a superbowl without patriots. not quite the blowout I was hoping for, but we'll take it.

maybe next year we can be cheering for the cowboys. but I haven't heard anything about jerry jones selling the team, so prolly not.

Lake Wales FL
Username hidden
(7038 posts)
Hoping to see the Patriots not only lose, but lose in epic fashion, completely embarrassed and humiliated. Not because I don't like Brady or Belichic or the team itself, but because the NE fans here are so completely obnoxious.

Prolly won't happen, but one can dream.

Lake Wales FL
Username hidden
(7038 posts)
Well,

24 unanswered points wasn't enough for my Seahawks to undo the stink of that first half.

Go Panthers!

:)

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(935 posts)
Well,

24 unanswered points wasn't enough for my Seahawks to undo the stink of that first half.

Go Panthers!

:)

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(935 posts)
Yay Everyone's happy the Rams are coming to LA! Raiders should just stay in Oakland.

I say we only need one football team but if the Chargers want to come we rather it be them instead of the Raiders who screwed the city in the past.

Corona CA
Username hidden
(184 posts)
So the Rams go to Inglewood.

Chargers have the first crack at making a deal with Kroenke. They have one year. If they make a deal, they pay $550 million to move to Inglewood. If they stay in San Diego, they get $100 million.

If they don't make a deal then the Raiders get a crack at it. Same payments apply.

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(19343 posts)
There are two proposals.

The Ram's owner wants to build on the old Hollywood Park (horse racing) site. This is near the Forum. He has the money to pay outright. He is worth about 7 billion, and is married to one of the Walton kids. Plenty of money there.

The Raiders and Chargers have a proposal for Carson. On a closed landfill. The major tourist attractions in Carson are a couple of oil refineries and the Goodyear blimp landing site. Neither team has much money other than the team, so Goldman Sachs is backing the deal.

It has just come out that the owner's committee in charge of picking who gets to go has recommended the Carson site.

But all the owners have to vote on it.

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(19343 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  1.1  2.1  3.1  4.1  5.1  6.1  7.1  8.1  9.1  10.1  ... 386  Next »
52 to 61 of 3860
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.