Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports:_Football,_UFC,_Boxing,_Wrestling,_Golf,_BasketBall,_Baseball,_soccer,etc_Or_any_other_Sport_u_would_like_to_Discuss
« Prev  1 ...  1.1  2.1  3.1  4.1  5.1  6.1  7.1  8.1  9.1  10.1  ... 388  Next »
52 to 61 of 3878
User Details are only visible to members.
"why didn't you just start with OSU"

Because it isn't how you start the race that really matters, honey. It's how you finish. And there's no greater finish for a college football player than to be chosen to wear the star. ;) Besides, there's not a team in Ohio worthy of a player of this caliber. Why doom him to waste his career in football hell when he can walk as a football god among mere mortals?

Cocoa Beach FL
Username hidden
(7587 posts)
Lot of OSU kids picked. Three in the top ten...

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(19501 posts)
Well why didn't you just start with OSU

Clemmons NC
Username hidden
(2839 posts)
The best running back in this year's NFL draft will be wearing a BIG BLUE STAR on his helmet this season baby. Ezekial Elliot is a COWBOY. This kid out of Ohio State has the potential to be the next greatest running back in the game. James is a happy Cowboy's fan. WOOT!

WOOT! WOOT!

Cocoa Beach FL
Username hidden
(7587 posts)
Here.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(24792 posts)
In his career at Isadore-Newman School here in NOLA, the U of Tennessee, and then the NFL, Peyton Manning has thrown for 90,348-yards, or a little over 50 miles.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(245 posts)
With the start of the Spring Training games in just a couple of days, I feel it is time to put out the yearly bet of the season. Lol Here is a replay of last years season's end discussion:

ME: Two years in a row I make a bet with a fellow forum'r regarding the MLB Postseason and our respective teams. Two years in a row I have won this bet and of course I do a little dance in honor of this win! Just wondering, if I am actually going to receive the spoils of this victory or just be grateful with the knowledge that I won? NY YANKEES RULE! and BOSTON does NOT!! lol BT: J, I'm thinking 2016 might be a good year for a salmon fishing trip. Of course. I could always head NW just for the halibut. Triple or nothing?? Bruins v Islanders parlay? BT ME: BT - the Reds are always running in July and so is the beautiful weather! As much as I have a soft spot from back in the day for the Islanders, I will pass on the parlay. Now, if you wanna offer those odds with my Chicago Blackhawks and your Bruins, I might be a little more tempted to take you up on that offer!

Well, BT....are we going for 3 times a charm here? 2016 is going to be an awesome year for me, and winning #3 from you will be the icing! But then again, the original bet wasn't too bad if I lost or won, but being on top is always the way to go!!

Anchorage AK
Username hidden
(1090 posts)
I read that yesterday and wondered where this crap will end. Similar stories have come out of the Penn State debacle as well as the Steubenville HS rape case and I'm sure dozens of others that escape me at the moment. Until the powers that be start firing coaches and holding the perps responsible instead of enabling the assholes I'm sure we will see many more examples.

~S~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3478 posts)
I'm not an expert on such matters, but isn't it bad form for a college football coach to drop the hammer on one of his players because the player helped a rape victim? 

tennessean. com/story/sports/college/vols/2016/02/24/lawsuit-tennessee-coach-butch-jones-called-player-traitor/80851232/

Richland MS
Username hidden
(12692 posts)
What Tom and Diane said.

I haven't really been a Denver fan since the Elway days. Probably because in those days the Seahawks were in the AFC and major rivals. Plus there's just something about Elway's upper lip. He always seemed to be sneering.

Then there's Cam Newton, the most exciting player in football but a total showboat A-hole. I was pretty ambivalent about the super bowl, but I quickly came around to loving the way the Denver defense spanked baby Newton's ass. Hopefully he'll grow up while he's still awesome.

And yes, Manning should retire and be pretty damned happy that Nobody will probably remember that the defense carried him in his last game.

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(1022 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  1.1  2.1  3.1  4.1  5.1  6.1  7.1  8.1  9.1  10.1  ... 388  Next »
52 to 61 of 3878
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.