Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports:_Football,_UFC,_Boxing,_Wrestling,_Golf,_BasketBall,_Baseball,_soccer,etc_Or_any_other_Sport_u_would_like_to_Discuss
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 382  Next »
51 to 60 of 3818
User Details are only visible to members.
She - of course there is video...but I always am up for making new and updated versions. How are you at holding the camera?

Anchorage AK
Username hidden
(1086 posts)
BT - the Reds are always running in July and so is the beautiful weather! As much as I have a soft spot from back in the day for the Islanders, I will pass on the parlay. Now, if you wanna offer those odds with my Chicago Blackhawks and your Bruins, I might be a little more tempted to take you up on that offer!

Anchorage AK
Username hidden
(1086 posts)
@Jay. Any video of that little dance available?

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(6761 posts)
J,

I'm thinking 2016 might be a good year for a salmon fishing trip. Of course. I could always head NW just for the halibut.

Triple or nothing?? Bruins v Islanders parlay?

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(10735 posts)
I saw Michael Vick last night on the big screen at the LS bar. Man, did he look hot! I'd fuck him. Sorry for those who can't over his dog BS.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(7382 posts)
Two years in a row I make a bet with a fellow forum'r regarding the MLB Postseason and our respective teams. Two years in a row I have won this bet and of course I do a little dance in honor of this win! Just wondering, if I am actually going to receive the spoils of this victory or just be grateful with the knowledge that I won?

NY YANKEES RULE! and BOSTON does NOT!! lol

Anchorage AK
Username hidden
(1086 posts)
That Tom Brady is on a mission folks. He is going to re-write many passing records this year. I just hope he has a bad game against my Bengals of they meet in the playoffs. College: My Pirates surprised me this last weekend by beat V Tech. Those backup quarterbacks for ECU are something to see. The starter got hurt right before the first game and if he is better than these two my Pirates are going to be a force the next couple years.

Greenville NC
Username hidden
(1957 posts)
Buckeyes seemed to sleep walk through their game but the big story is Ole Miss taking down #2 Bama...convincingly!

Love college football season!

scamp

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(2966 posts)
SEC last night..... what a game.

Mrs. U

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(4814 posts)
Nice to see Bret Bielema eating his words today. Ohio State is overrated? You can't even beat Toledo!

woo pig soooie

~scamp

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(2966 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 382  Next »
51 to 60 of 3818
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.