Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports:_Football,_UFC,_Boxing,_Wrestling,_Golf,_BasketBall,_Baseball,_soccer,etc_Or_any_other_Sport_u_would_like_to_Discuss
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 475  Next »
51 to 60 of 4741
User Details are only visible to members.
Perfect day today, despite almost 2 million Warrior supporters celebrating and attending the parade.

Emeryville CA
Username hidden
(12413 posts)
It was an exciting time to be there. Giants had won the World Series and the whole area rooting for them Warriors.

That World Series Game 7 Giants vs. Royals was way too much fun to watch there. Great and fun people out there!

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8702 posts)
I was in Jamaica for the 2015 game, only Warrior fan surrounded... Oops. They didn't like my excessive cheering... Oops.

Harrisburg PA
Username hidden
(424 posts)
I was living out in the Bay Area for their 2015 Championship. Didn't go to the parade but loved watching those games. Fun times for sure! I heard on TV that someone paid $132K for courtside tickets.

Take a break and go enjoy that parade!

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8702 posts)
"Whoever said Cavs in 7 didn't count on the Warriors showing up tonight."

"So happy for the dub-nation tonight!"

----------------------------

Feels good to be champs again. The parade is Thursday. Think I may have a long lunch. ;-)

Emeryville CA
Username hidden
(12413 posts)
So happy for the dub-nation tonight!

Harrisburg PA
Username hidden
(424 posts)
Whoever said Cavs in 7 didn't count on the Warriors showing up tonight.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8702 posts)
"Proud of my PREDS.....not proud of some of the fans though. "

Great post Rob. You should be very proud of the Predators.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(19412 posts)
Proud of my PREDS.....not proud of some of the fans though.

The old saying "Act like you've been there before".....well...none of them have. Plus...only 1 of the Preds players had.

While I would never deny that Cindy is a great player.....he is still a pussy and crybaby and gets away with things that other would get raked over the coals for.

@Annie......Hugs from down south!!.....and more ;-P

Dalton GA
Username hidden
(1283 posts)
@Scamp: I'm seriously butt-hurt right now so you sure you're up to the job? ;-)

Y'all I acknowledge I May have over reacted in the emotional heat of the moment. Maybe.

Annie

Lafayette TN
Username hidden
(3776 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 475  Next »
51 to 60 of 4741
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.