Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss : Swingers Discussion 1697461051
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumSports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... More 
Start   51 to 60 of 3611   End
User Details are only visible to members.
come on nic, why selfish? he wants a farewell? shit, jeter has always stayed away from all the bs. and dont think he needs any gifts either. i think all comes down to his injury. but def he will be missed by all fans.

Jamaica NY

Username hidden
(876 posts)
"If you know it's time, then just retire already" - then that should go across the board for ALL professional athlete's…..

I also don't want to see him retire, but know he can still make a difference this last season on the field and in the clubhouse for the team. Happy that he is getting to do it his way and without Ahole around too!!!

Little Rock AR

Username hidden
(840 posts)
i dislike the fact that he is retiring but, is the right time to do so. i think he knows that the ankle may be a factor. he doesnt want to linger around like a lot of players. he has basically accomplished everything a baseball player can. so typical jeter, he will go with style. it will be a long time before we will see another jeter, if ever.

Jamaica NY

Username hidden
(876 posts)
I don't think that's the motivation behind him announcing it now. I think that he just wanted to be able to have his name announced at least once in Fenway Park and not get booed.

I'm fine with the farewell tour. Gives fans around the league an opportunity to give him a little praise on his way out. There aren't many players who really deserve it, but Jeter's definitely one of them.

T

Danville PA

Username hidden
(3165 posts)
you are a very funny guy BT, lol. btw, no it does not belong in the fantasy thread.

Jamaica NY

Username hidden
(876 posts)
So Jeter watched Rivera rake in the gifts and accolades with a farewell tour last year so he wants one for himself? Don't get me wrong, I always thought Jeter was a class act but really, if you know "it's time", then just retire already. This seems like a very selfish way to end a HOF career.

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Shouldn't that be in the Fantasy Thread, LCC?

New Orleans LA

Username hidden
(6532 posts)
LCC - I like how you think except for the 60 # weight gain because I just don't see it happening ever!

Little Rock AR

Username hidden
(840 posts)
jaycee our beloved Yankees will be awesome this year. Hollywood script..... last day yanks against hatesox. hatesox jump ahead 4-0. stays like that until the 7th inning when jeter hits a double to score two runs. then after two quick outs, yanks put 2 on and to bat is jeter..... 2 quick strikes, one more strike and season over. then jeter hits a fastball over the fucking green monster to go ahead 5-4. aaaahhhhhhh..but is not over. hatesox load the bases with no outs. Robertson strikes out the next two. and big papi coming to the plate. he hits it high, far and carlos beltran crashes against the wall and holds on to the ball. yanks eliminate hatesox and go on to win the world series. jeter retires, gains 60 pounds and introduces his line of diet food for athletes.

Jamaica NY

Username hidden
(876 posts)
I just read that. Glad I was able to see him in San Diego.

Busch stadium that the Cards play in is one beautiful stadium, saw a game there last summer!

San Diego CA

Username hidden
(81 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... More 
Start   51 to 60 of 3611   End
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss