Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports:_Football,_UFC,_Boxing,_Wrestling,_Golf,_BasketBall,_Baseball,_soccer,etc_Or_any_other_Sport_u_would_like_to_Discuss
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 388  Next »
42 to 51 of 3877
User Details are only visible to members.
LOL. Sorry Inez. Being the second most hated team in baseball, you won't many people shedding a tear for them. I speak from experience as a life long Cowboys fan.

I can however say, I haven't been this happy with the Cowboys draft choices in MANY years. My god, we may even have enough talent to overcome Romo's series of fuckups awaiting us this fall.

Cocoa Beach FL
Username hidden
(8261 posts)
Maybe I should be a Met fan ,NOOOO I couldn't do that . I really like that team ,young team too ,very good pitching and hitting also . I was rooting for them in the world series ,you will see them in a playoff spot for sure ,Yankees as of now ,sure doesn't look like it .Yes its a long season .

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(8178 posts)
Opps Joe "G" sorry I'm on a roll firing people .

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(8178 posts)
Who's Lou?

Broom...Broom...Broom... That's the sound of a clean sweep!

The season's long Inez. I'm sure they won't be in the cellar all year.

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(11735 posts)
Ok what the hell is wrong with the Yankees this year ,hitting sucks ,pitching isn't much better ,that team has the largest payroll in base ball . Fire the coach ,sorry Lou you got to go .

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(8178 posts)
@KJ. Btw, I was just being silly with that "honey" thing. I know how many women in these forums read that and said, "honey? Wtf?" LOL.

Cocoa Beach FL
Username hidden
(8261 posts)
@ BT. Bad mojo to throw shade on the star. You should know this living in "mojo" central.

@S. I do feel your pain. Guess they called themselves giving it a shot when they picked up Manziel. But that was clearly a bad gamble. I'm just glad the Cowboys didn't jump on him even though we know it took everything in J. Jones not to.

Cocoa Beach FL
Username hidden
(8261 posts)
As a Die Heart Jet fan ,I don't understand why the Jet organization ,hasn't signed Ryan Fitzpatrick ,give him the money ,he was the only spark in last years season . I may have to become a Giant fan and start drinking ,more

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(8178 posts)
"...And there's no greater finish for a college football player than to be chosen to wear the star. ;)"

Smooth, that was probably much more true before the oil industry tanked and Texaco did away with full-service gas stations. I love seeing a devoted fan though. Midseason palm print bruise on the forehead notwithstanding.

BT

You can trust your car to the man who wears the star...

Go Saints -Go Pats!

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(11735 posts)
Ohio State consistently has some of the best talent in the country and it amazes me that the Browns refuse to draft any of them. They traded away the opportunity to pick Bosa or Elliot and took a wide receiver at 18, even though they still don't have an NFL caliber QB.

Gonna be another long season in NE Ohio...

~S

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(4157 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 388  Next »
42 to 51 of 3877
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.