Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... More 
Start   42 to 51 of 3692   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I apologize FF. Nothing personal, but I no longer read most of what you post. The upside though, is that I'm not posting after you and asking people to explain what the subject matter At hand. I mean, I'm not THAT much of a lazy ass biatch! LOL/LMFAO (In case you, or anyone else did take that seriously, I'm told the LOL/LMFAO makes it all ok. Its on the internet. So, it must be true.)

Post-Humorously,

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8966 posts)
BT my one and only saints gloat early in the season and I get no acknowledgement ? I see how you roll....lol

Personally I'm waiting for the media and or the NFL to push the it's the "concussions fault button and Dive into that settlement conversation with the players union.

The producers knew exactly what they where getting and going to get putting Sir Barkley on air.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3897 posts)
I'll apologize in advance if some feel that this doesn't belong in this thread...

In reference to the accusations that Adrian Peterson beat his 4 year old son, I just heard Charles Barkley on The NFL Today talking about himself, saying that because he's black and he grew up in the south, a whipping or beating was ok. He was responding to Boomer Esiason's contention that Peterson should never be allowed to represent the NFL again because he'd abused his son and should be held resoonsible if ts found that he did abuse his chold.

My contention is that it isn't a black vs white or north vs south issue. If you leave a child with welts or bloody wounds, you've abused your child, northerner or southerner, man of color, or not.

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8966 posts)
I have a love hate relationship with coach Spurrier. Gotta give credit where credit is do, and plus he was my first Gator to hate with his temper tantrum ways at UF. We like watching LSU games too, always good games to watch for a upset on either side of tHe ball. Alabama pffffft but my new son inlaw is alumni so I have to bust balls when I got a " second " Do you remember the USFL and Tampa bay Bandits. Fun times going to those games. Herschel Walker with the New Jersey generals was a beast in that league. Donald Trump foiled his NFL career.

Ring ring....who's there....Owen .....Owen who....0 and 1 .....lol. Come on Cleveland :) #riseup

BLT glad you saved some cash :) good morning BTW

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3897 posts)
FF,

I saw the highlights. Looks like South Carolina had a big call for a first down go their way at the end of the game.

I was hoping to catch Vandy-Mass on tv, but my (sux) Cox Cable didn't carry it.

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8966 posts)
I forced myself to fall asleep so as not to order the PPV Mayweather fight last night and woke up to the glorious news that the rematch wasn't all that and Mayweather pulled it off. That's all I wanted to hear. Now I can watch it this coming Saturday night on Showtime. The first bout was really good and had Maidana been fighting anybody other than Floyd, I would have wanted him to win. I like him with his cute gang banger self....LOL

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3951 posts)
I've never understood the ranking system myself, other then it being a point spread gage for college football betting. My dawgs got whooped by that damn Coach Spurrier and his team yesterday :( didn't watch it. The rain delay messed up our timing to catch the first half. We had plans at a community block party and live music on the lawn event. Big and Rich headlined, it was really fun.

I just don't watch TV on my phone, I draw the line there. I did check the score updates tho.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3897 posts)
Any of you other non-swinging (picked the kiddos up this pm) swingahs catching the BC-USC game??

3 minutes to Wapner and the Eagles are up!

Number nothing knocking off number 9...number 9...Number 9!

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8966 posts)
I'm bound to do so once in a while.

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8966 posts)
BT you say the sweetest things!!

Anchorage AK
Username hidden
(1032 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... More 
Start   42 to 51 of 3692   End
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss