Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss : Swingers Discussion 1697461041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumSports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... More 
Start   41 to 50 of 3611   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Great race for the #88. Go Junior!

Covington GA

Username hidden
(29 posts)
Position Players reported! Almost time!

San Diego CA

Username hidden
(81 posts)
LCC - Agree with you 100%- the show has just begun and I so can't wait to hopefully be apart of it more than once this season! I am working it hard to be there!!

Little Rock AR

Username hidden
(844 posts)
Lou - back in the day I couldn't get a date either and finally grew into me! lol

Little Rock AR

Username hidden
(844 posts)
I respect him for just being able to know when is time. farewell tour? he is too beloved to even need that. at least the fans get a last look at someone who will never be replaced. or at least for a long time. jayceeeeee the show has just begun baby. lets go yanks!!!!!!

Jamaica NY

Username hidden
(876 posts)
Jaycee- when he lived in Columbus he could not get a date. Lol

Columbus OH

Username hidden
(953 posts)
Pitchers and catchers reported! Getting closer my friends

San Diego CA

Username hidden
(81 posts)
Like I said, just one man's opinion. If he knows he isn't the player he was and wants to move on with his life, what is the point of a farewell tour? This is when athletes think they are bigger than the team, he knows this season will be all about him, not about the Yankees.

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Nic - I guess you and I see two different views of his retirement announcement. I don't see it as he doesn't want to train at the highest caliber any longer, I see it as he has come to realize he isn't able to, as well as he has also achieved all of his goals he set out to reach. Win Win for him but a huge loss for Us the Fans. He will be missed and Yes LCC - he always kept himself out of the BS.....but I sure would like to give him a going away gift!

Little Rock AR

Username hidden
(844 posts)
I agree Jaycee, all athletes should retire when they come to realize "it's time". I just think it is selfish for any athlete to basically admit he no longer has the drive to train at the highest level but wants one more season just so he can tour the country getting accolades. I like the guy but this is beneath someone of is caliber and class.

Strictly my opinion

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... More 
Start   41 to 50 of 3611   End
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss