Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports:_Football,_UFC,_Boxing,_Wrestling,_Golf,_BasketBall,_Baseball,_soccer,etc_Or_any_other_Sport_u_would_like_to_Discuss
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 481  Next »
41 to 50 of 4801
User Details are only visible to members.
(actually can’t argue w/ Fred’s list)

Raleigh NC
Username hidden
(2136 posts)
1) Washington

2) U-Dub

3) Huskies

4) DaWgs

Ok.., so I’m partial and wear purple tinted glasses while drinking the purple kool aid.

Raleigh NC
Username hidden
(2136 posts)
1. Alabama

2 Georgia

3. Norte dame

4 Oklahoma

Reston VA
Username hidden
(2652 posts)
The first (and most meaningless) CFP rankings come out on Tuesday, Who is in your top 4?

Right now, I have:

1. Alabama

2. Georgia

3. Notre Dame

4. Clemson

Not putting my Buckeyes in there yet but clearly if they win out, they will be in.

~S~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(5958 posts)
They damned well better since UCLA is the easiest game left on their schedule. Stanford scares the pants off of me. The are shamefully under rated. The Cougars thankfully bounced back from their embarrassing crushing by Cal. Not sure whose fans were more shocked by that one. There seem to be a lot of teams reading their own press and losing concentration this year-except Alabama. Definitely can't do that more than once.

Not getting over to the unveiling. My buddy with the husky tickets is out of town. You?

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(2277 posts)
@current: let’s just hope our dawgs get back on track this weekend. Are you making it over for the dawgfather statue unveiling?

Raleigh NC
Username hidden
(2136 posts)
Someone call NBC, ESPN, The NAACP, AND CSI !

The Miami Dolphins needed a QB and they did not, I repeat, they did NOT call on Colin Kaepernick. Hands down the best decision that team has made since they drafted Larry Csonka.

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(325 posts)
Now THAT'S what I'm talkin about! If we're gonna talk trash in October make it about football.

Too bad the London exhibition game doesn't match the Forty Niners rather than the Vikings against the Browns. At least there would be something on the line in that game that British fans could relate to.

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(2277 posts)
Please beat Penn State, I can’t stand those morons.

Little Egg Harbor NJ
Username hidden
(2593 posts)
“I’m a Browns fan. ”

Admitting is the first step...

(hope you & rabbit are doing well)

Raleigh NC
Username hidden
(2136 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 481  Next »
41 to 50 of 4801
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.