Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss : Swingers Discussion 169746103571
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumSports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
GoTo Page: Less ... 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362
Start   3571 to 3580 of 3611   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"Sorta reminds me how (4play) Denver laid down and allowed the Raiders to score 59 points. At least they only gave up 35."

However they were both a beat down Atown! :)

That being said I wish Denver played Green bay next week... :)

Brownwood TX

Username hidden
(11437 posts)
Mr. Heat,

This year has proven, any NFL team is a legitimate team. Just a game of inches could make or break a season. Ask the Cowboys, Bengals, Texans etc. That's what makes the NFL great. Though we may not have it next year.

Allentown PA

Username hidden
(806 posts)
Wow, 12-5 this week (patting self on back), probably never happen again.

Mr. Heat, no issue. Wanted to qualify my stance on my team. It doesn't matter how bad they may be, they're still my team. I do my best not to talk trash about the team another follows, usually that team means something to that person and people live and die (in the moment) with the success or lack there of from their team.

I think the Raiders can finish 8-8. Miami coming to Oakland, don't have a QB. There is a reason Thigpen is the 3rd string. San Diego, a toss up for me. The way the Chargers are playing now, they'll probably win at home. Though it would not surprise me to see the Raiders walk away with the win. Jacksonville, I think they can beat them. Denver at home, I think they can take that one. Indy, at home, just depends on the health of the Colts. Though I think Peyton is the greatest QB of all time. KC on the road, another toss up that could go either way. Dosen't matter, I'll still be there yelling at the TV one way or another.

By the way, I hate the Patriots. Tuck rule is a rule that needs to be reevaluated. Not many QB's can throw a good pass from the hip.

Go Lakers!!! And no, San Antonio is not for real, neither is New Orleans.

Allentown PA

Username hidden
(806 posts)
Well, two out of three ain't bad, I guess. Mr. Heat, as to the bitch slap (he did not punch him in any way, shape or form), there was no reason for that and hopefully he will be fined for it as well. I have never watched a game where so many penalties were given (unfairly for a few). Waiting for my favorite Steeler to get fined, yet again I am sure. I loved when one of the announcers stating when are we going to start putting the QBs in ballet suits. The Green Bay game was a blow out as well. I don't discuss NE, scum is all I can say. I was hoping that Peyton would come back but that interception late in the 4th blew that chance. I didn't catch any of the Philly/Giants game, but see Philly won. I am still waiting to see one of these years the clash of the PA teams in the superbowl.

Tonight I am picking Denver over the San Diego, in a close one 24-21.

Jan, who likes when Rick drools.

Johnstown PA

Username hidden
(12037 posts)
"Seriously Raiders are not that good of a team. They are 5-5 now. They haven't beaten a good team except the Chiefs; & I don't even think the Chiefs are that good. So now you know the Raiders this year was a Fluke."

Not really sure what your point is here by posting their schedule. Is the year a fluke? Maybe, maybe not. They are still learning. Everyone has up's and downs. Patriots got their ass handed to them by the Browns. Jets have struggled 3 weeks in a row. Giants got blown out by Dallas. Broncos plastered the Chiefs. Things happen, teams play up or down any given week. Do those losses make a team a bad team? Not in my book! The Raiders have struggled the last several years, but for someone who has followed them since third grade, in the good times and the bad. Things are looking up for them. I bleed silver and black and always will and define who my team is. I don't jump on a bandwagon because they win and then get off because they lose.

Allentown PA

Username hidden
(806 posts)
It figures, I go 11-5 with my picks (Monday still pending) and my Raiders let me down. I try to stick with them and they find a way to stab me in the back. I don't mind the loss, just not the way it happened. It was like they didn't even try. Sorta reminds me how (4play) Denver laid down and allowed the Raiders to score 59 points. At least they only gave up 35.

Then to make matters worse my boys basketball team lost in thier championship game of their preseason tournament. We should have won, just couldn't hit easy lay-ups. Though to their defense, we've only been able to practice once in two weeks. We won't lose again. It's the same team that went 26-0 last year, just a year older.

On a positive note, Va. Tech won the coastal and will be in the ACC championship game. College needs a playoff, too many teams playing well but are already eliminated because of early loses.

Allentown PA

Username hidden
(806 posts)
Hell, when did you get married?

Lakeside CA

Username hidden
(17269 posts)
Well stopping in and sorry I don't have much to say about the professional sports world, other than,"Who Dat!"

I just wanted to let everyone know my wife won her tournament. She is now a national champion in the United States largest non professional tennis league. And when I say largest I only say that because I'm not sure if there are even any others at all that aren't private.

After winning the tournament she will probably be bumped up in rank to 5.0 and then being among less than 20 or so females in the entire state at that level. Just sayin ;) I'm a proud, admiring husband :)

-Styles

Covington LA

Username hidden
(118 posts)
However I do like Atown... :)

Brownwood TX

Username hidden
(11437 posts)
You should watch the punch, it is on NFL dot com. The entire Steelers team was ready to fight and one of them was punching Seymour. I love it when Oakland gets a true beat down!!! Wish I had taped it so I could watch them get that beat down over and over!!!

Brownwood TX

Username hidden
(11437 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362
Start   3571 to 3580 of 3611   End
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss