Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss : Swingers Discussion 169746103571
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumSports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
GoTo Page: Less ... 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 ... More 
Start   3571 to 3580 of 3664   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Of course I am Rick, and A, it will be a tight game, no doubt about as it is always when these two play. I love Joe Flacco, but the number one defense is the Stillers, so my heart, soul and money are with them.

Jan

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12101 posts)
I dunno...my favorite stat of Wilt's is his claim to have had sex w/ 10,000 women.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7385 posts)
Ravens over Steelers--Think it is their time. Falcons over Packers--Not jumping on the Packers bandwagon Jets over Patriots--Hate the Patriots, don't like the Jets; lesser of the two evils Seahawks over Bears--Something tells me they still have a little magic left.

Allentown PA
Username hidden
(806 posts)
Honestly, I picked the Seahawks for a few of reasons 1). Playing at home, QWest field is one of the hardest places to play on the road. 2). The Saints playoff road record is terrible, never won on the road. 3). Didn't like the way the Saints played the last game of the regular season. Beat by Tampa Bay at home. I know the Bucs were a good team, but the Saints were playing for the #1 seed. 4). Just felt the Seahawks were going to come to play, they hear the talk and knew they had something to prove.

2-2 isn't bad, at least my two loses were close. Poor time management for the Colts. And Vick trying to hit the big play at the end. There was enough time on the clock to move closer to the endzone instead of going for it all. Curtis could have protected the ball better.

I'll pick for this weekend later on in the week, want to see where things are and how players feel.

Curious, does anyone feel really bad for Ed Reed? Losing a life is a terrible thing, I'm just a little torn since his brother and friends were up to no good. Makes you wonder at times.

Allentown PA
Username hidden
(806 posts)
I must say that is the worst I have ever done, 1-3? WTF? Oh well, here is this weekend's picks for this chicklette:

Green Bay over Atlanta -- Although I am a true packer fan and wish them to win, must go with Atlanta.

Ravens over Steelers --Awh, my favorite rival (even out does Cleveland vs. Pgh). I love Joe Flacco, my man can throw, run, he does it all. BUT, hugh BUT, my heart and soul goes with my boys in black and gold, nothing like them Stillers, so the Pittsburgh Steelers it is.

NE over the Jets -- My brain says go with them cheatin Pats, but I will take the underdog here and go with the Jets.

Chicago over Seattle -- Easy, da Bears.

So, my call is Atlanta, Stillers, Jets and da Bears.

Jan who hopes she is at least 2-2 this week.

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12101 posts)
I'll go with

Atlanta Pittsburgh New England (although I am rooting for the Jets) Chicago

Lakeside CA
Username hidden
(17357 posts)
Atown had to have a vision - lol.

My compliments in taking the Seahawks. Not anyone of my friends or relatives saw that one coming.

I know it is early but unless a unknown (key) injury pops up this week my picks for next week are:

Green Bay over Atlanta Ravens over Steelers

NE over the Jets Chicago over Seattle

Hope I am wrong on Ravens and New England as I can't stand either team.

Minden NV
Username hidden
(4041 posts)
Ravens Eagles Seahawks Colts

Allentown PA
Username hidden
(806 posts)
I'm with Sen on this one...

Lakeside CA
Username hidden
(17357 posts)
Ravens Eagles Saints Jets

Minden NV
Username hidden
(4041 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 ... More 
Start   3571 to 3580 of 3664   End
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss