Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports:_Football,_UFC,_Boxing,_Wrestling,_Golf,_BasketBall,_Baseball,_soccer,etc_Or_any_other_Sport_u_would_like_to_Discuss
« Prev  1 ...  353  354  355  356  357  358  359  360  361  362  ... 388  Next »
3571 to 3580 of 3877
User Details are only visible to members.
Ahhlright-jinz... choobinupta? Itz jussabaht time ferda season uddda Stillers!

Da Stillers'r gonna dooder jobs dis year'n get anudder ring... ferreel, I say! Der gonne get bizzy hittin' inna cuppletree day, n'at. An alla cansay fer jinz udder team is if day don't wanna get hurt, dey better getahttadaroad...

Shibby, yinz wanna preDICKtion? Aye-yite, mize-well.

Ravens- jizzle getger asses handed twoya. Dahl beea canna corn.

Da Stillers-- Ferty-fer (44) anna dem derrty birds-- tree (3)

Anna nudder prediction, n'at, when aah see Shibby inna skimpy aahtfit anna terrible-tahl... aahm gonna say, "YOY!" Airyago!

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(7111 posts)
Did Flats really die? :-( ... I was there in the 90's. Been all over the State of Ohio back then. That's shame! I'll root for Cleveland in memory of The Flats!

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4684 posts)
Reggie Bush was an overpaid, underperforming prima donna. Ingram should be an improvement.

The game tonight will feature two of the best QB's in the game. And both teams have aggressive defenses. Should be fun to watch.

Richland MS
Username hidden
(12844 posts)
I'll root for Cleveland! .. Some real good times in The Flats. If you haven't been there .. ya gotta go!

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4684 posts)
OK smartasses, my bet is the Browns will win at least one of the games vs the STEELERS! lol

CW, I'll take any wager that has the possible outcome of hanging out with you and the Shibbs

;-D

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12735 posts)
One of my favorite NOLA trips was the year the Browns beat the Saints (2002?) Yes, a LONG time ago. I made a side bet with a woman walking into the Super dome (something about letting me see the rest of her tattoo if the Browns won) but she never showed after the game. lol

So now, as a Brown's fan I am here to challenge Shibby to a wager. We can settle the terms here or in private but I am betting the Browns will win at least one of the games this year. So what say you, are you "up" for it?

Of course, if I'm wrong (as is likely), I'll settle for some sympathy sex!

lol

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12735 posts)
I also am a fan of NOLA's Mike Wallace, now playing for the Stillers. Dude has some serious speed.

ps. Blackeyed Peas sucked in the SB show, IMO.

Richland MS
Username hidden
(12844 posts)
I'm afraid you might be right, but I still gotta pull for da Saints.

Richland MS
Username hidden
(12844 posts)
Let's see.. Did GB's Offense get any worse over the off season? NO!

Green Bay

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4684 posts)
I am with Akron, thought the Maryland helmets were ridiculous, an insult to the sport. I would be PISSED if PSU every changed their "plain jane" uniforms

Pottstown PA
Username hidden
(1625 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  353  354  355  356  357  358  359  360  361  362  ... 388  Next »
3571 to 3580 of 3877
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.