Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports:_Football,_UFC,_Boxing,_Wrestling,_Golf,_BasketBall,_Baseball,_soccer,etc_Or_any_other_Sport_u_would_like_to_Discuss
« Prev  1 ...  353  354  355  356  357  358  359  360  361  362  ... 384  Next »
3571 to 3580 of 3831
User Details are only visible to members.
Let's see, LSU vs THE Ohio State University

Win/Loss: LSU 721/389/47 (.643) OSU 819/309/53 (.716)

National Championships: LSU: 3 (1958, 2003, 2007) OSU: 7 (1942, 1954, 1957, 1961, 1968, 1970, 2002)

Conference Titles: LSU: 13 OSU 37

Heisman Trophy winners: LSU 1 OSU 7

You were saying????

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12735 posts)
I was referring to football, dont pay much attention to basketball. College football is one of my favorite sports

Pottstown PA
Username hidden
(1625 posts)
"When is the last time the Bruins won the Pac 10?"

In what?

The Bruins have over 100 championships in various sports...

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(19327 posts)
Does ANYONE like USC? Now they've got Kid Kiffin coaching them with his sidekick Orgeron; a fine case of the arrogant leading the ignorant.

The only redeeming feature is that Layla Kiffin is hot.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12656 posts)
I got nothing against the Bruins, its USC I can't stand in the Pac 10. When is the last time the Bruins won the Pac 10?

Pottstown PA
Username hidden
(1625 posts)
My alma mater's football team sucks, but we still have more NCAA championships than anyone...

Go Bruins!

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(19327 posts)
I agree with you, he just happened to have players that got caught. His sweater vests drove me nuts, but no arguing he was a very good coach. As for JoePa, he is at the point of pissing me off because he is huring the program by hanging on. If PSU names that asshole Jay Paterno coach when Joepa either forgets who he is or drops dead (because he won't leave coaching before that), I am going to start scouting for a new team.

Pottstown PA
Username hidden
(1625 posts)
Cam is still under investigation, supposedly the NCAA know who the "money man" was that brokered the deal with Auburn. Of course poor little Cam is a victim in all this, knew nothing of it...what a load of crap. My bet is that in the end, Auburn loses the national title.

Akron, were you a fan of Tressel before all this went down? Being an alumni, I am of PSU fan, but JoePa and the mediocre program are wearing on me. Freakin guy needs to retire. My only fear is that when he does, his dimwitted, no talent son Jay will take over...

Pottstown PA
Username hidden
(1625 posts)
I think Cam is still under investigation. One of these days he might have to trade his Heisman trophy for a Reggie Bush award.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12656 posts)
Yeah, I hated that y'all had to forfeit that bowl game from last year. Back to being winless against SEC teams. What is it now, 0 and 10?

I'm just messing with you Nic. In truth, there are lots of teams like OSU in the SEC. We call them scout squads. Ba da bump.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12656 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  353  354  355  356  357  358  359  360  361  362  ... 384  Next »
3571 to 3580 of 3831
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.