Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss : Swingers Discussion 169746103571
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumSports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
GoTo Page: Less ... 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 ... More 
Start   3571 to 3580 of 3687   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Not too shabby but I have to trump you with my Ohio State Buckeyes. #1 BABY!!

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12057 posts)
How about my San Diego State Aztecs?

20-0 baby!

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(17357 posts)
Toyz, I miss that insanity!!! Watched a piece on the new last night about Myron Cope and how and when (which I already knew) invented the terrible towel in 1975. Cannot believe Myron has been gone for 3 years now.

Everytime someone says LT, I think of the original LT, Lawrence Taylor.

Jan

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12129 posts)
There has to be a court order to have a child support garnishment. And there is a lot you can do to fight the garnishment.

I'll tell you that guideline monthly support for one child for his income was more than most people make in a year...

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(17357 posts)
Nothing but Steeler insanity around here, people getting alittle crazy as the weekend gets closer!

New Castle PA
Username hidden
(4667 posts)
"Well personally I don't know the guy. But I would think your probably saying this because he left the San Diego Chargers."

The fact he left has nothing to do with it. Plenty of players have left the club, as they do all clubs, and I don't hold anything against them.

He is definitely a talented football player. He has a record that will never be broken, only equaled. However, he is like Deion. Doesn't like to tackle.

Amd, what's he got? 7 kids by six different mothers or something.

But most if it comes from the fact that he was not paying child support.

I know this for a fact. I know someone in the court system and know the particulars...

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(17357 posts)
LOL - Heat, I think he's referring to his personal life with the multiple babies and 'baby mommas' lol. -- He may be best buds with Shawn Kemp! lol

Emeryville CA
Username hidden
(12209 posts)
Cromartie is a douchebag.

I'm pulling for LT. He is as good a guy as there is in the NFL. He suffered through the bad times with the Chargers, when they went 1-15. Not a complaint. Classy guy.

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(17357 posts)
Gotta agree with luvrman. The Steelers always seem to come up big in the postseason and the Packers are just gaining more momentum every week.

And what a Superbowl that would be. If I'm not mistaken, the Packers and the Steelers have never faced each other in the SB. What, 10 or 11 titles between them and never gone head to head? Pretty cool matchup if you ask me.

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12057 posts)
"Steelers over Jets"

Uh...I don't think so! In cyberville...I'm willing to bet my good name(which doesn't amount to squat) that the Jets kicks ass!

Littleton CO
Username hidden
(3974 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 ... More 
Start   3571 to 3580 of 3687   End
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss