Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
GoTo Page: Less ... 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 ... More 
Start   3571 to 3580 of 3692   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Hard choices this week, but I am going with the home teams

Bears over Packers Steelers over Jets

Minden NV
Username hidden
(4041 posts)
Hey heat, a serious sports question for you.

All I know about Blake Griffin is what I see on Sports Center and it seems like they are building him up to be the second coming. The highlights are awesome and he is playing lights out but I wonder what they are saying in LA. Is this kid the real deal? The next superstar? I know you are a Laker fan but what's your take on this kid?

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12363 posts)
You're right tbr, no one expected SDS to start so strong. The Buckeyes weren't sure how fast Sullinger would emerge and I would have to say he has impressed, even with the high expectations. A bigger surprise is our point guard who is also a freshman. Now that college football is over and my poor Brown's have been long gone, all I have to look forward to is March Madness!

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12363 posts)
Hey Heat. -- We don't put much stock in the regular season anyway. We'll (Lakers) will be seeded #2 in the West behind the Spurs, but we'll take care of them in the Playoffs.

Emeryville CA
Username hidden
(12210 posts)
Yeah, we are only #6, but are the hottest team in the country right now...

Not bad for a team that hasn't been rated in years

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(17439 posts)
Not too shabby but I have to trump you with my Ohio State Buckeyes. #1 BABY!!

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12363 posts)
How about my San Diego State Aztecs?

20-0 baby!

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(17439 posts)
Toyz, I miss that insanity!!! Watched a piece on the new last night about Myron Cope and how and when (which I already knew) invented the terrible towel in 1975. Cannot believe Myron has been gone for 3 years now.

Everytime someone says LT, I think of the original LT, Lawrence Taylor.

Jan

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12139 posts)
There has to be a court order to have a child support garnishment. And there is a lot you can do to fight the garnishment.

I'll tell you that guideline monthly support for one child for his income was more than most people make in a year...

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(17439 posts)
Nothing but Steeler insanity around here, people getting alittle crazy as the weekend gets closer!

New Castle PA
Username hidden
(4667 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 ... More 
Start   3571 to 3580 of 3692   End
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss