Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
GoTo Page: Less ... 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 ... More 
Start   3571 to 3580 of 3721   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Don't tell me you're one of those guys who think if you didn't witness it, it didn't happen.

;^)

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12735 posts)
Nic

France used to be a super power.......but that's way in the past.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(18255 posts)
Let me preface this by saying I have a lot of respect for the Steeler's organization: Ownership, management, coaching staff, even most of the players. But SOME of their fans make me laugh. They conveniently forget that the NFL existed before the 1970's because their franchise was irrelevant for the first 50 years. Just because the NFL changed the name of the Championship game 45 years ago does not negate the record books. The NFL recognizes ALL championships, not just those starting in the 60's. Steeler fans would get a lot more respect if they did the same.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12735 posts)
Only two more to go to catch the Browns! Of course, you have a LONG way to go to catch the Packers. The Packers have won the most titles with 12 and the Chicago Bears are 2nd with 9 titles.The Cleveland Browns are 3rd with 8 total championships and the Giants have 7. IF you win #7, you will be in some elite company!

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12735 posts)
Sorry Loveyourman, I called this weeks ago. I feel like Dora singin "we did it". No matter who like who as far as teams, there isn't a human that cannot deny that the Pittsburgh Steelers are one of the greatest franchises ever. I love the Packers, always have, but there will be no denying Ring #7 for my boys of black and gold, that is a fact.

Jan

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12186 posts)
You are such whore Heat! A Steeler lovin chat whore. lol

Packers ;)

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
Go suggest it to Wayne Heat , I am up for it.

Shibby, Rdy was talking about the teams that won as well. No forum whoring.. Just good clean fun Nothing wrong with that

Packers :)

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
Yes we will. Too bad we cant get a pool going here lol...

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
We ARE talking about the teams that are going to the superbowl. Both Teams pooped out after the first half... :/

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
One man does not a team make.

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 ... More 
Start   3571 to 3580 of 3721   End
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss