Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports:_Football,_UFC,_Boxing,_Wrestling,_Golf,_BasketBall,_Baseball,_soccer,etc_Or_any_other_Sport_u_would_like_to_Discuss
« Prev  1 ...  353  354  355  356  357  358  359  360  361  362  ... 382  Next »
3571 to 3580 of 3817
User Details are only visible to members.
Ditto justforfun. College football just seems to put excitement in the air. Plus, I occasionally have "lost" some bets with hot wives that make the games even more memorable.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12443 posts)
Oh Geez Lady! I'm sitting on whatever side of the stadium you are! Whew!

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4378 posts)
I saw Wilt, Kareem, cool hands Worthy, and even no miss Jerry West! .. None better than MAGIC!

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4378 posts)
OH SHIT MAN! Don't get me talkin about MAGIC!! You wont find a better PLAYER,,, ever!

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4378 posts)
Lucky Ravens!

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4378 posts)
Lee Evans will be traded from the Bills in less than a couple days... SHIT that's a player to get -------------

Traded to Baltimore today.

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3270 posts)
he has been a great back-up and done well when he has been called up. It is sad to see so many of them in trouble recently, not the steeler way. I was soooo dissapointed in Big Ben, love the guy as a player, hope being married straightens him out as a person.

Pottstown PA
Username hidden
(1623 posts)
Yeah, if they can keep their asses out of trouble this year! Exactly why I like the preseason, to gauge the newbies' talent. Hopefully, they will NOT get rid of Charlie Batch. My man has worked so hard and is the veteran on the team, and deserves stayin put.

Jan

Jennerstown PA
Username hidden
(12192 posts)
I like the preseason primarily to see some of the rookies play, see what they can do. Wild, lifelong stillers fan here also, hoping for a great season!

Pottstown PA
Username hidden
(1623 posts)
Well, the preseason starts here tonight, yay!!!!! My black n gold Stillers will be playing. Most don't get into the preseason, but I love it.

Go Stillers.

Jan

Jennerstown PA
Username hidden
(12192 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  353  354  355  356  357  358  359  360  361  362  ... 382  Next »
3571 to 3580 of 3817
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.