Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss : Swingers Discussion 169746103265
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumSports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
GoTo Page: Less ... 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 ... More 
Start   3265 to 3274 of 3686   End
User Details are only visible to members.
good comparison A-Town. Big 10 is down a little this year I think, with what happened at OSU and with the PSU program in general decline the last several years. Nebraska and Wisconsin are tough, drops off after that. SEC is a little better this year I believe. Amazing to watch the scuffle that has been going on with teams attempting to change conferences lately, probably going to look very different a couple years from now.

Pottstown PA
Username hidden
(1576 posts)
Will have to pop in and out of the forums to see what's going on in college ball as my TV will have Dora, Sponge Bob, or a Disney movie playing until tomorrow evening, after the granddaughter go to bed and the Stillers are on, but that game may not be worth watchin as Peyton is still out. If the Browns can beat them (the Colts), don't see much of a game with da burgh boys. Curious to see if Pitt can overcome the fighting Irish.

Jan

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12127 posts)
It's interesting to see the comments of SEC vs. Big Ten of who is better. Right now SEC is living off of 3 teams with one maybe two every year thrown in there for good measure. I look at the SEC and think that if you remove those top 3 teams (LSU, Alabama and Florida) they are an average conference, just like the others. ACC--Va. Tech, Florida St. and Miami. Big Ten--Ohio St., Penn St., Wisconsin and now Nebraska. PAC 12--USC, Oregon, California. BIG 12-- Texas, Oklahoma, Missouri-Nebraska was there other top school. Granted the top 3 teams are good, but really look at it top to bottom. The past 3 years are interesting record wise.

SEC BIG TEN 1. Alabama 21-3 Ohio St. 21-3 2. Florida 19-5 Penn St. 17-7 3. LSU 14-10 Michigan St. 17-7 4. Georgia 13-11 Iowa 15-9 5. Auburn 13-11 Wisconsin 15-9 6. S. Carolina 12-12 Northwestern 13-11 7. Arkansas 11-13 Illinois 9-15 8. Tennessee 10-14 Purdue 8-16 9. Ole Miss 10-14 Minnesota 8-16 10. Mississippi St. 9-15 Michigan 6-18 11. Kentucky 7-17 Indiana 3-21 12. Vanderbilt 5-19 Now Nebraska 17-7

Totals 144-144 149-139

The two bowl games that match up the SEC and BIG TEN Capital One Bowl and the Outback Bowl. The past 6 years they are evenly matched 6-6. SEC pulls away in other head to head bowl matchups (10-7). The BCS head to head 2006 Florida 41 Ohio St. 14 and 2007 LSU 38 Ohio St. 24. 2010 Gator Bowl Mississippi St. 52 Michigan 14 2006 Cotton Bowl Auburn 17 Nebraska 14 (Technically not a conference head to head). 2010 Sugar Bowl Ohio St. 31 Arkansas 26

Overall they are comparable.

Allentown PA
Username hidden
(806 posts)
Nic, book it.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
Rooting for WVU, but I dont think they have the horses up front on offense to stop the tough LSU D-line

Pottstown PA
Username hidden
(1576 posts)
Trying to figure out a way to place a wager where Cherry is the prize....

In the meantime Fun, how about a friendly wager where the loser buys the first drink in NOLA. I'll take Bama -11 and WVU +6. If both cover, you buy...if neither covers, I buy. If we split, Carrie has to give us each a BJ!

;-D

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12035 posts)
Current line is Bama minus 11 points; LSU minus 6.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
Based strictly on the last two posters (and their respective pic), I am rooting for WV all the way!!

What, you didn't see that coming?

;-D

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12035 posts)
Not too sure on the spread, but if it's not double digits take Bama, they probably have the best secondary in the country, without the help of the D-line, and believe me Sabin will have them ready. As for LSU this will be the third ranked team (out of four games) they have played so far, don't see them panicing, that D should shut down W. Virginia, some doubts about the O though, as long as the fifth yr senior don't get too cocky and just run the O like he has so far they should be fine, now if Jefferson was starting think it would be a blow out, he's far more mobile and athletic, if they let him come back from suspension LSU should be a real title contender,

Joliet IL
Username hidden
(17 posts)
I don't bet on sports, but if I did I would take Arkansas and the points. I think it will be a closer game. Nic, Arky has four receivers who light it up this year even without Mallette.

I'd also bet on LSU to beat the spread.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 ... More 
Start   3265 to 3274 of 3686   End
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss