Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss : Swingers Discussion 169746103265
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumSports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
GoTo Page: Less ... 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 ... More 
Start   3265 to 3274 of 3664   End
User Details are only visible to members.
The "Big Ten" is such an overrated conference, even with the addition of Nebraska, just can't compete against the SEC, there again for the exception of Oklahoma and maybe Boise St, who can. Seems that Big Ten Linemen are touted as the best in the country but time after time in SEC-Big Ten match ups the Sec D-line miss uses the Big Ten. If the NCAA ever wises up and goes to a play off system for D-1 the only question should be how many SEC teams will be allowed to selected lol. Seems even Oklahoma rather go to the ACC now instead of the SEC (which they were considering), a wise choice in my eyes for them, why not have a chance going to the National championship game every year instead of having to brawl every year just to win your conference.

Joliet IL
Username hidden
(17 posts)
I would say Ted Ginn Jr. was the exception, overall team speed seems to be lacking when we go up against other top programs, especially on defense.

DeVier Posey is also coming back from suspension after the Colorado game so hopefully we will see a better passing game.

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
I'm equally mystified by that myself. We couldn't stop a nosebleed today

Emeryville CA
Username hidden
(12207 posts)
I share your pain Heat. I never was a fan of Bresnahan. :-(

Emeryville CA
Username hidden
(12207 posts)
I do believe the last time it was for Heidi.....

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9684 posts)
Bambi?

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Ohio State churns out NFL caliber linemen (offensive and defensive) the way PSU used to crank out linebackers but as we keep seeing when playing SEC teams (as well as other Florida or West coast teams), we can't seem to attract the pure speed players (WR & DB)

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Skill positions are fine and dandy, but I still think the most essential building blocks for a successful college team are on the line of scrimmage.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
The coaching situation at PSU is definitly hurting recruiting, especiallty on offense at QB, RB and WR.

Pottstown PA
Username hidden
(1576 posts)
4 of 18 passing for 35 yards and over half of that came in the last 30 seconds when Miami was letting them catch the ball to run out the clock.

I do have to agree though that JoePa should step aside and let the program take a new direction. Like OSU, there is a legacy there that will attract blue chip recruits and maybe some of them are going elsewhere because they don't want to play THAT old school.

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 ... More 
Start   3265 to 3274 of 3664   End
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss