Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss : Swingers Discussion 169746103265
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumSports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
GoTo Page: Less ... 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 ... More 
Start   3265 to 3274 of 3568   End
User Details are only visible to members.
OK smartasses, my bet is the Browns will win at least one of the games vs the STEELERS! lol

CW, I'll take any wager that has the possible outcome of hanging out with you and the Shibbs

;-D

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
One of my favorite NOLA trips was the year the Browns beat the Saints (2002?) Yes, a LONG time ago. I made a side bet with a woman walking into the Super dome (something about letting me see the rest of her tattoo if the Browns won) but she never showed after the game. lol

So now, as a Brown's fan I am here to challenge Shibby to a wager. We can settle the terms here or in private but I am betting the Browns will win at least one of the games this year. So what say you, are you "up" for it?

Of course, if I'm wrong (as is likely), I'll settle for some sympathy sex!

lol

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
I also am a fan of NOLA's Mike Wallace, now playing for the Stillers. Dude has some serious speed.

ps. Blackeyed Peas sucked in the SB show, IMO.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10798 posts)
I'm afraid you might be right, but I still gotta pull for da Saints.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10798 posts)
Let's see.. Did GB's Offense get any worse over the off season? NO!

Green Bay

Livermore CA
Username hidden
(3633 posts)
I am with Akron, thought the Maryland helmets were ridiculous, an insult to the sport. I would be PISSED if PSU every changed their "plain jane" uniforms

Pottstown PA
Username hidden
(1576 posts)
Actually the tab to change age is "preferences"

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(1763 posts)
Akron - Tools - UpdateProfile - there are tabs there. About you I believe is where ya want to be.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(1763 posts)
Says the young whippersnapper. :)

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10798 posts)
Call me a traditionalist, or old fashioned, but I don't care for these new uniform styles. Georgia's were especially atrocious. Oregon gets a pass, but only because of the exceptional talent on their cheerleader squad.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10798 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 ... More 
Start   3265 to 3274 of 3568   End
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss