Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports:_Football,_UFC,_Boxing,_Wrestling,_Golf,_BasketBall,_Baseball,_soccer,etc_Or_any_other_Sport_u_would_like_to_Discuss
« Prev  1 ...  322.4  323.4  324.4  325.4  326.4  327.4  328.4  329.4  330.4  331.4  ... 385  Next »
3265 to 3274 of 3847
User Details are only visible to members.
Drug paranoids trying to attribute his lung failure to something thats designed to be smoked, only to pay brief lip service to the fact he was smoking melted plastic which was absolutely the primary factor in his death.

I feel bad for the kid and his family, but this kind of media sensationalism jumping on the "K2 is deadly, even though we don't have evidence to support it" bandwagon has overridden my sympathy with rage.

-M

Colleyville TX
Username hidden
(1434 posts)
Every WS should be as good. Crazy. Ready for tomorrow night.

Lake Wales FL
Username hidden
(7019 posts)
Sorry about your Rangers, Smooth. But ya gotta admit that was some game.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12657 posts)
This sucks! But I guess its the way a world series should be. Glad we don't have plans tomorrow night.

Lake Wales FL
Username hidden
(7019 posts)
Chicks who get baseball, are hott.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12657 posts)
Bri is.

I'm waiting (patiently) for the HD tv to be available for the Stars game I recorded.

-M

Colleyville TX
Username hidden
(1434 posts)
Is anyone watching this World Series? Amazing game 6. Cards just keep fighting back. Now in 11th inning.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12657 posts)
Nope to dope.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12657 posts)
Pitt vs. UConn this evening, hope I can see some of the game, and synthetic MJ is DANGEROUS. There was a 12 yr old outside of the burgh who smoked this and was in a coma for a long time, and had to have a lung transplant, so I would say pass on that shit, lord only knows what they put it in.

Jan

Jennerstown PA
Username hidden
(12192 posts)
West Virginia to the Big 12? Makes so little sense.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12657 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  322.4  323.4  324.4  325.4  326.4  327.4  328.4  329.4  330.4  331.4  ... 385  Next »
3265 to 3274 of 3847
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.