Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss : Swingers Discussion 169746103251
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumSports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
GoTo Page: Less ... 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 ... More 
Start   3251 to 3260 of 3566   End
User Details are only visible to members.
That really was a great game to kick the season off! Saints are gonna be good this year. I think its Green Bay and umm ummm ummm Stilllers in the SB.. butt its early.

GO Mud Hens!!!!

Livermore CA
Username hidden
(3610 posts)
Only got to watch the first half of the GB/Saints game. Jim is a true Saints fan; me been a cheese head for as long as I can remember. And Mr. Leeza, you would think he was born and raised in the burgh, he picked up the language very well and fast. He speaks like a true burgh boy.

Jan

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12070 posts)
Packers offense looks unstoppable tonight.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10776 posts)
Sproles is quick as hell, they are going to be better off with him vs Bush

Pottstown PA
Username hidden
(1576 posts)
Steelers fan here as well, and not sure Colt McCoy makes it through both games with the steelers. Who is cleveland's back up qb this year, Bernie kosar?

Pottstown PA
Username hidden
(1576 posts)
That's too funny Leeza! .. I had to read several times but i think i understand.. I heard that kinda talk from my good buddy from Thief River Falls Minnesota.. never really understood EVERYTHING he said .. but he always had a COLD beer and a RAGING FIRE going.

Livermore CA
Username hidden
(3610 posts)
OMG Mr. Leeza you sexy thing you.

Them, um Stillers will kick da Ravens azz. And Nic, very truly about Mr. Cope.

jan

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12070 posts)
Myron Cope set the broadcasting profession back 50 years with that accent.

lol

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Ahhlright-jinz... choobinupta? Itz jussabaht time ferda season uddda Stillers!

Da Stillers'r gonna dooder jobs dis year'n get anudder ring... ferreel, I say! Der gonne get bizzy hittin' inna cuppletree day, n'at. An alla cansay fer jinz udder team is if day don't wanna get hurt, dey better getahttadaroad...

Shibby, yinz wanna preDICKtion? Aye-yite, mize-well.

Ravens- jizzle getger asses handed twoya. Dahl beea canna corn.

Da Stillers-- Ferty-fer (44) anna dem derrty birds-- tree (3)

Anna nudder prediction, n'at, when aah see Shibby inna skimpy aahtfit anna terrible-tahl... aahm gonna say, "YOY!" Airyago!

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(6774 posts)
Did Flats really die? :-( ... I was there in the 90's. Been all over the State of Ohio back then. That's shame! I'll root for Cleveland in memory of The Flats!

Livermore CA
Username hidden
(3610 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 ... More 
Start   3251 to 3260 of 3566   End
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss