Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss : Swingers Discussion 169746103251
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumSports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
GoTo Page: Less ... 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 ... More 
Start   3251 to 3260 of 3571   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Starry, shhhhh, we don't talk about last year!! :). GO STEELERS!

Apollo PA
Username hidden
(741 posts)
Actually that's not far from feelings today Rick but statistically.. highly unlikely. Wished I could say the Giants vs. Broncos.. BUT EVEN MORE UNLIKELY! :-(

Livermore CA
Username hidden
(3635 posts)
Thanks Jan! We moved to Da Burgh 12 years ago and I was interacting with many "yinzers" with my job in sales. I was fascinated with the accent, and I've always enjoyed doing imitations.

When I first heard Myron Cope (yinzcaster fer da stillers, yoy!), I thought it was a drunk with a speech impediment doing a bad imitation of comedian Gilbert Gottfried. Even though I prefer listening to people who speak correctly, Myron grew on me and I enjoyed his ranting broadcasts (Myron was praahd-udda'burgh). He also helped me work on my Pittsburgese!

I don't think I have picked up much of the Pittsburgh accent, except I find myself saying parr and parrful instead of power and powerful.

And Rick, I have never heard the Amish say, "yinz bedder gettattadaroad," or, "canna corn, " or make predictions onna da Stillers. But I do a pretty good Amish accent since my sales territory included Volant and New Wilmington, where there are many Amish.

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(6776 posts)
I actually like McCoy Akron, think he will be good. He does not have a big arm but is a smart guy with good accuracy.

Pottstown PA
Username hidden
(1576 posts)
"...not sure Colt McCoy makes it through both games with the steelers"

Colt looked pretty comfortable against the Steelers last year which makes me think Dick LeBeau will have a little something extra for him this time around. Of course, I'll still make a little wager based on your prediction. IF Colt starts and finishes both games, you open your private pics. lol

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
That really was a great game to kick the season off! Saints are gonna be good this year. I think its Green Bay and umm ummm ummm Stilllers in the SB.. butt its early.

GO Mud Hens!!!!

Livermore CA
Username hidden
(3635 posts)
Only got to watch the first half of the GB/Saints game. Jim is a true Saints fan; me been a cheese head for as long as I can remember. And Mr. Leeza, you would think he was born and raised in the burgh, he picked up the language very well and fast. He speaks like a true burgh boy.

Jan

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12073 posts)
Packers offense looks unstoppable tonight.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10840 posts)
Sproles is quick as hell, they are going to be better off with him vs Bush

Pottstown PA
Username hidden
(1576 posts)
Steelers fan here as well, and not sure Colt McCoy makes it through both games with the steelers. Who is cleveland's back up qb this year, Bernie kosar?

Pottstown PA
Username hidden
(1576 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 ... More 
Start   3251 to 3260 of 3571   End
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss