Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports:_Football,_UFC,_Boxing,_Wrestling,_Golf,_BasketBall,_Baseball,_soccer,etc_Or_any_other_Sport_u_would_like_to_Discuss
« Prev  1 ...  320  321  322  323  324  325  326  327  328  329  ... 454  Next »
3241 to 3250 of 4538
User Details are only visible to members.
You guys both have it wrong , I just think somebody is sore from watching the debacle yesterday.

I may have tickets for the monday night game , I wont know until noon tomorow though. Sad but true thing about the Devils and Devils fans , as a Rangers fan I can usually see any Rangers game played in NJ, try doing that at the Garden for any team they are playing. Whether the Rangers are winning or losing the tickets are hard to obtain. Not so for the devils tix.

Middletown NY
Username hidden
(9784 posts)
I don't respond in here after a Philly team loss, Usually because I'm in a straight jacket in a padded cell for a couple hours till I calm down. That's where I was for a week after the Flyers lost the series to the Lowly Devils. Thank God I'm not a Cleveland fan Nic, Half my life would be in the cell :)

People are allowed to "Whine" when their team loses, for the same reason they celebrate when they win.

BTW, when my team loses, It's always someone else's fault, The Refs, Weather, Bad playing surface, It was Friday the 13th, Wife is on her Monthly :0 etc etc ...

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2317 posts)
"Looking how come you only mouth off when the going is good for you."

Um, Frank, isn't that exactly what you have been doing? We only heard about the Giants when they were winning and I never saw you post anything about the devils until they were beating the flyers. It's called being a fan and you are just as guilty of being a front-runner as anyone else in here. The difference is, you get pissed when someone roots for their team the same way you root for yours.

And I'll save you the time and effort, yes I would also be in here daily bragging about MY teams winning except I am a Browns and Indians fan. lol

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12735 posts)
you know what's coming... wait for it...

wait... for... it... :)

Cocoa Beach FL
Username hidden
(8467 posts)
Somebody seems a bit touchy don't they..... Try napping a bit if you get cranky. I said earlier and still say NY in 5, enjoy that. If it annoys you just pull up your big boy pants and move along.

by the way it was a shutout, That must mean the Devils evidently ignored your expert advice , You know with your vast experience on the ice, and your remarkable knowledge of the game. Among your other "claimed " areas of expertise.

LMAO I think somebody needs a reality check.

Middletown NY
Username hidden
(9784 posts)
oops my mistake 3-0 , but I still think 5 games .

Middletown NY
Username hidden
(9784 posts)
A-hem , just checking in but 2-0 with 2 3min left in the game against the Devlis. I still say the rangers in 5

Middletown NY
Username hidden
(9784 posts)
ok. no need to bust out the croatian. ;)

Cocoa Beach FL
Username hidden
(8467 posts)
Rooting for your favorite team wouldn't seem to make one a prognosticator but what do I no?

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12735 posts)
"You know you have to know I know what i'm saying."

I couldn't possibly no that.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(13749 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  320  321  322  323  324  325  326  327  328  329  ... 454  Next »
3241 to 3250 of 4538
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.