Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss : Swingers Discussion 169746103241
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumSports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
GoTo Page: Less ... 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 ... More 
Start   3241 to 3250 of 3686   End
User Details are only visible to members.
will definitly be interesting. I would be surprised if the 14 teams comes out of the ACC, seems like a relatively stable conference. My guess is it comes from the Big 12 or Big East

Pottstown PA
Username hidden
(1576 posts)
It's official: Texas A&M Aggies will join SEC this summer. Now the hunt is on for a 14th team to balance the divisions. West Virginia, Va Tech, Clemson and Ga Tech have been mentioned. Another option would be to pick up another school from the imploding Big 12, and shift two existing SEC West schools into the east division. Should be interesting.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
LSU was impressive but did give up over 400 yards passing. It doesn't really matter who is #1 right now because whoever wins the LSU/Bama match up in November will take over the top spot, regardless what Oklahoma does.

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12024 posts)
Shibby... YOY! DOUBLE YOY! Olive dat pitcher'a yinz!

Enjoy da game!

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(6919 posts)
Some good games on yesterday, WV came back to 27-21 vs LSU, but in the end LSU wasnjust too much for them. no one has had a tougher schedule and more impressive wins than LSU so far this season, not sure how they cannot be ranked #1. Even my Lions looked good yesterday, although it was against Eastern Michigan

Pottstown PA
Username hidden
(1576 posts)
Atown, obviously there is no objective ranking of conference strength. But the fact is that four different teams from the SEC have won the national championship for five straight years. Add in the fact that the very weakest SEC programs (Ole Miss and MSU) have recently beaten teams (Mich, Okie State, and Texas Tech) better than average within their Big 12 and Big 10 conferences in New years day bowls, and I think that's a statement of the SEC's strength from top to bottom.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
"If both cover, you buy...if neither covers, I buy. If we split, Carrie has to give us each a BJ!"

They split; someone please remind Carrie to bring kneepads to NOLA.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
"watched the Buckeyes play with my friends"

Sounds like a good orgy. ;)

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
Went and watched the Buckeyes play with my friends, did the laundry and put my OSU clothes away- Big 10 play starts next week and I am a true Cornhusker--

I wonder if on Oct 8th if I will br paying off bets or collecting?

Tina

Columbus OH
Username hidden
(1004 posts)
I gotta admit, I am too!

Go tigers!!

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12024 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 ... More 
Start   3241 to 3250 of 3686   End
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss