Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports:_Football,_UFC,_Boxing,_Wrestling,_Golf,_BasketBall,_Baseball,_soccer,etc_Or_any_other_Sport_u_would_like_to_Discuss
« Prev  1 ...  320  321  322  323  324  325  326  327  328  329  ... 481  Next »
3241 to 3250 of 4801
User Details are only visible to members.
Who are the Japs?????

Middletown NY
Username hidden
(9784 posts)
Y'all leave Franklin alone. He is standing up on his hind legs today and firing back. I for one think it's adorable.

D Lo MS
Username hidden
(14144 posts)
Frankiedoo,

Do you aim your JOOM lens at the 13" screen to see if you could see under their shorts?

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
Does anyone else find it a bit on the creepy side how Frank refers to women as girls?

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
would you like me to pull out a few Pa, and NJ Laws regarding residency?

I could care less what you do Frank, If you enjoy getting over at anothers expense have at it. It is just pretty silly to see one Cry and moan about it when he is caught doing it.

Let me know when the Gnats get 5 rings, then I may pay attention to what you are saying Frank,especially when it comes to the Cowboys.

Middletown NY
Username hidden
(9784 posts)
Pssst John , keep it up and you will get the COT........

If your lucky you may just get the dissertation of being a New Jersey Giants fan

Middletown NY
Username hidden
(9784 posts)
Should only be two, NE gave them the last two, The giants never earned them. There should be an asterisk next to those two.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2317 posts)
I'm betting Frank wore those same glasses to watch the Giants win Super Bowl XXV.

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
The game is 90% mental; only half is physical.

Username hidden
(2984 posts)
You damn well better be at the game. They need your speed at slot receiver.

D Lo MS
Username hidden
(14144 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  320  321  322  323  324  325  326  327  328  329  ... 481  Next »
3241 to 3250 of 4801
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.