Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports:_Football,_UFC,_Boxing,_Wrestling,_Golf,_BasketBall,_Baseball,_soccer,etc_Or_any_other_Sport_u_would_like_to_Discuss
« Prev  1 ...  320  321  322  323  324  325  326  327  328  329  ... 419  Next »
3241 to 3250 of 4189
User Details are only visible to members.
I hopep the Saints win too.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(13322 posts)

Middletown NY
Username hidden
(9784 posts)
Rumor has it EWI Likes it rough and raw when it comes to Getting his stool packed in.... Pun intended

Middletown NY
Username hidden
(9784 posts)
Our picks

Saints Patriots Ravens Packers .. Um maybe the Giants... were undecided.. :)

Riverside CA
Username hidden
(182 posts)
frank, i will give you this much. if the giants beat the packers, i'd say there's no stopping them. they will win it all. but as billy the kid used to say, "there's many a slip, twixt a cup and a lip".

p.s. that's a nice hat joan knitted for you. please ask if she could do something for me... something a little more hetero... maybe with a big blue star right in the front. :)

Cocoa Beach FL
Username hidden
(8458 posts)
I'll see your LOL, and raise you a LMAO.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(13322 posts)
From the look on his face, I'd say fitted...

Too small.

Cocoa Beach FL
Username hidden
(8458 posts)
Cute cap. Fitted or adjustable?

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(13322 posts)
LOL

Cocoa Beach FL
Username hidden
(8458 posts)
Holy shit! Frank! Some guy who does NOT look like an aging Mario has hacked your profile!

Cocoa Beach FL
Username hidden
(8458 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  320  321  322  323  324  325  326  327  328  329  ... 419  Next »
3241 to 3250 of 4189
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.