Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss : Swingers Discussion 169746103231
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumSports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
GoTo Page: Less ... 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 ... More 
Start   3231 to 3240 of 3664   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Good luck with that Nic lmao, LSU looks prety good tonight

Joliet IL
Username hidden
(17 posts)
Roll Tide, that was a hell of a game. Nice to see Clemson beating FL State too ! A busy day for football in this house lol

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5464 posts)
Bama covered easily, come on Mountaineers!!

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
One more thing. If we go by current day the BIG 12 is the strongest top to bottom. SEC has 5 top 25 teams, two in top 10 (2 LSU, 3 Bama) followed by 12 South Carolina, 14 Arkansas and 15 Florida. The BIG 12 has 5 top 25 teams and three in the top 10. 1 Oklahoma, 7 Oklahoma St. and 8 Texas A&M followed by 17 Baylor and 19 Texas. Now this will change tomorrow, though I don't think that A&M should drop too far since it was a one point loss. South Carolina will gain at least in position maybe two which would put them in the top 10. Arkansas will drop down to 22 or 23 with Baylor and Texas moving up at least two positions. The BIG 12 puts up similar stats and comparisons, guess the conference you're associated with is the conference for you, unless you are an ACC or Big East person. Nuff said

Allentown PA
Username hidden
(806 posts)
Sorry, I wasn't able to complete my thought earlier. My wife wanted to go somewhere and that takes precedence. I agree that TEAMS from the SEC have done well over the past 5 years in NC games. SEC teams have won 9 of the 19 National Championships since the BCS formed and have been in the title run 11 times. Not a bad record for those teams 9-2. It just solidifies the point that it's the same three teams with two others thrown in. Florida 3 titles (1996, 2006, 2008) Alabama 2 titles (1992, 2009) LSU 2 titles (2003, 2007) and 1 each for Tennessee (1998) and Auburn (2010). Fun--You stated that Arkansas, S. Carolina and Georgia consistently put "very strong teams" on the field. I disagree with that. They have competitive teams. Arkansas very sporadic from early 2007 through 2009. Highest ranking in 2007 16 second week of season, go drubbed by Kentucky and fell out of the polls till 2010 (pre season #17). Ended season at #12. South Carolina spent 14 weeks in top 25 through 2006 to second week of 2010. They have been ranked since. As of now they have a fairly strong team, far from a consistently very strong team. Georgia is the only team that has been somewhat consistent, they've been ranked every year since 2006; however haven't been ranked since week 2 of 2010 when they lost to South Carolina 17-6. Tennessee hasn't been ranked since week 1 2008Kentucky last ranking was week 11 2007. Vanderbilt had a three week stretch in 2008 (weeks 5-7). They lost to Georgia 24-14 then lost to DUKE 10-7. Even Auburn was sporadic during the 2008-2009 seasons. They were #9 week three and dropped steadily when they fell out of the Top 25 week 8, regaining #17 in 2009 week six and unranked week 7. Mississippi ranked for most of 2009 for 7 weeks. Mississippi St unranked till week 8 2010. There are only three teams that show true positive consistency in the SEC. Let me ask you, if you take out those three teams and substitute them with three teams from any other conference, do a full swap. Is the SEC still the strongest Conference in your mind. Or does the conference that gets LSU, Alabama and Florida now the strongest?

Allentown PA
Username hidden
(806 posts)
Allrightchinz, it's a whole 'nuther week annit looks like da Stillers'r gettin' a canna corn bein' dat de Indian-nipple-less Colts are dahhn a Manning. Witahht Peyton Manning da Colts aindoin' nuttin'. I hears Indian-nipple-less tried ta join da ACC, n'at! (Hey, I'm jaggin' yinz!)

So da Stiller'll dooder jobs anudder week anna hand da Colts a crushing defeat, furreal.

So sit dahhhn, haysome beers, anna watchas Indian-nipple-less gets laid ahht by our boys from da 'Burgh.

Ummina preDICKt dat:

Da Stillers- ferty-tree (43) Indian-nipple-less Colts- bupkis (0)

Jan, Shibby... yinzbuyin'at?

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(6821 posts)
Toledo and Syracuse.. Great game!

Livermore CA
Username hidden
(3669 posts)
Fun I got my info from Phil Steele's college football. I think he ws listing their SEC records, not overall records. My fault for not pointing that out.

It is also from the last THREE years not two. I'm not saying one is better then the other, I just found it interesting that their numbers are comparable. So many use stats here to prove their points, but once they don't agree they turn against stats. I also said that there are three teams that dominate the SEC with a couple of teams thrown in here and there, Auburn being that team last year and this year S. Carolina and Arkansas. Auburn down this year, not as good as their record shows. Georgia down, Tennessee not the powerhouse it once was. Kentucky, not a problem, Mississippi St. obviously not a problem for the top 3 aforementioned teams and Mississippi and Vanderbilt, enough said. The three teams don't play each other week in and week out. And the others just because it says SEC dosen't mean it's always a tough game. Besides all conference teams play each other and they are ALL tough games when they are on the field.

Allentown PA
Username hidden
(806 posts)
Bob Stoops is a local guy, along with his brother Mike (Arizona), Bo Pellini (Nebraska) and of course, the now infamous Jim Tressel. The Stoops and Pellinis went to the same HS. Ohio in general and Youngstown in particular has been a hot bed for college coaches. I believe the stat I saw recently was that 15% of all NCAA head coaches are from Ohio. Les Miles, Gary Pinkel (Mizu) and former Gator coach Urban Meyer are Buckeye natives.

And yes, I am talking about coaches because my Buckeyes are a non-factor on the field this year.

lol

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
I agree about the Sooners. This year might be able to go all the way.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 ... More 
Start   3231 to 3240 of 3664   End
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss