Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports:_Football,_UFC,_Boxing,_Wrestling,_Golf,_BasketBall,_Baseball,_soccer,etc_Or_any_other_Sport_u_would_like_to_Discuss
« Prev  1 ...  318  319  320  321  322  323  324  325  326  327  ... 456  Next »
3221 to 3230 of 4555
User Details are only visible to members.
I remember all kinds of random useless shit. Now if I can just remember where my car is parked.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(13925 posts)
Fun, that's a pretty good memory for an old guy :)

Cocoa Beach FL
Username hidden
(8467 posts)
FWIW, I do remember Frank expressing blind faith in the Giants even when their defense was erratic and their offensive line wasn't performing at the college level. Smooth and I both noted that the Giants had the worst running game in the NFL, which usually doesn't lead to the playoffs. I also recall Smooth lambasting Frank for his trashtalking, but Frank's team won and he deserved congrats, which he got apleanty.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(13925 posts)
Nope. Just giving it right back to you the way you gave it to me. Hate that don't ya? :)

Cocoa Beach FL
Username hidden
(8467 posts)
It always makes me laugh when frankie calls someone's intelligence into question. ;^D

Never knew Frank was a hockey fan until the Devils were in the playoffs...

Never heard a peep about the Giants until they were in the SB

It is fine to be a fan but to only come out and brag when they are winning is called bandwagoning.

As for consistency, here comes SS sticking his nose in someplace where he wasn't addressed, an offense that he blasts everyone else for doing. lol

Wait for it, I'm sure heat will be along shortly to add his 2 cents.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12735 posts)
He's Bored

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
look who else is awesomely consistant NaN!

on a thread for people to get together and discuss sports, you just can't resist using it as a way to get a dig in at someone you don't like. LOL

Cocoa Beach FL
Username hidden
(8467 posts)
"Since I'm not a fan of NBA Basketball..."

Translation: The Nets aren't in the playoffs so I have no team to bandwagon

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12735 posts)
As long as Romo is the starter, the cowboys chances of a serious playoff run are slim, IMO. However, this the best draft we've had in several years. If nothing else, our pass defense should be greatly improved.

If we can stay healthy and keep Dez Bryant out of jail, things could get interesting. Like maybe Bryant and Claibourne deep to return kickoffs, and alternating on punt returns. :)

Cocoa Beach FL
Username hidden
(8467 posts)
I love having a team in the playoffs, but I am really looking foward to this NHL series. No stress, no pressure. I can just watch and actually enjoy the games regardless of who's winning.

Cocoa Beach FL
Username hidden
(8467 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  318  319  320  321  322  323  324  325  326  327  ... 456  Next »
3221 to 3230 of 4555
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.