Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss : Swingers Discussion 169746103214
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumSports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
GoTo Page: Less ... 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 ... More 
Start   3214 to 3223 of 3554   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I have been to both Pitt (when they were playing Syracuse) and Penn State, total insanity I tell you, especially Penn State. You should definitely put it on the bucket list, which reminds me, I guess I need to start one of those myself.

Jan

Jerome PA

Username hidden
(12062 posts)
Amen jan! .. on my bucket list are more than a few college rivalries.

Lyndhurst NJ

Username hidden
(3580 posts)
Gonna catch a tad of the Penn State game today, although I have always been a Pitt or Syracuse fan when it comes to college ball. Will have to say that going to a college football game is more exciting in person though, the arena, crowd, etc. is undescribile.

Jan

Jerome PA

Username hidden
(12062 posts)
lol..you're a "prise" alright frankie....

Sorry sports fans, I'll ignore him now.

So any "Sin"sinatti fans here wanna make a bet on the Browns/Bengals game?

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
LMAO at frankie...

BTW, it's loser frankie, LOSER. As in lose a bet. One doesn't "loose" a bet . lol

Now stop stalking me...

lol

Actually I was hoping at least ONE of the fine ladies in this thread would say I was a prize worth "winning".

;-D

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Damn, you're on to me!

lol

It doesn't ALWAYS have to be about sex, does it? (rhetorical question) The wager could be I have to take a picture wearing a stillers jersey and post it as my main profile pic for a week.

I do think it would be fun for those of us who live relatively close to each other to get together for the game. There could be a few "side bets" involving a score. Maybe if I get Akron and his lovely bride involved there may be a few more takers.

;-D

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
NAN, I am having trouble seeing the upside on these proposed bets for anyone but you...lol

Pottstown PA

Username hidden
(1572 posts)
Jan, I grew up when the Browns/Stillers were considered a rivalry on par with Yankees/Red Sox. Sadly, my team hasn't held up its end of the bargain so I am attempting to reignite the passion, one swinger wager at a time. lol

Want a piece of the action? So far the yellow and gold contingent has been all talk, no action.

So who wants some action?

;-D

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Oh my Nic, you are a dreamin about the Browns beating the Stillers, and what prey tell would you like to bet. The Browns beat da black n gold at home, NEVER!!!!!!

Jan

Jerome PA

Username hidden
(12062 posts)
I like the confidence you both share...on the other hand, I am simply a fan of my team and will root for them through thick and thin and will gladly accept any wager either or both of you would care to propose.

I am here to tell you that the Browns WILL beat the Stillers in the Burgh on December 8th. Who would care to place a friendly wager to the contrary?

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 ... More 
Start   3214 to 3223 of 3554   End
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss