Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports:_Football,_UFC,_Boxing,_Wrestling,_Golf,_BasketBall,_Baseball,_soccer,etc_Or_any_other_Sport_u_would_like_to_Discuss
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 453  Next »
32 to 41 of 4522
User Details are only visible to members.
Looks like Atlanta's young defense came to play.

~S~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(5019 posts)
Wow.

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(21127 posts)
BB Coughlin Garrett all guys who did their time under Parcells.

And just a stretch here but I am going to credit West Point for putting out two great ones as well Lombardi and Parcells both coached at the Academy. I would think a lot of how they approached game preparation can efrom their time there.

Little Egg Harbor NJ
Username hidden
(1593 posts)
Init, Yes TB will crush it against a 4 man rush with no scheme. And not everyone figured that out.... the Steelers... no scheme and soft zone. Come on man, that was a horrible coaching job.

"the likes of Tuck, Strahan, Osi, " they were good!

Not all nyG fans are rooting for Atlanta. Gotta like Belichick bc of his Giants roots. Go Pats!

Parsippany NJ
Username hidden
(761 posts)
"All of Pats SB wins and losses have been within 4pts."

Conveniently forgetting the 1985 loss to Chicago (48-10) and to the Packers (35-10)?

JK, I know you meant the Belichick/Brady era Pats.

Instead of a prediction, I propose a wager, Init. If the Pats win, we have to come to MA to meet you two. If the Falcons win, you two have to come to NOLA.

;^D

~S~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(5019 posts)
Chez:

That is certainly the blueprint for shutting down NE's offense and everyone knows that by now (or at least they should). Knowing how to do it and getting it done are very different things and I don't see the likes of Tuck, Strahan, Osi, etc on the Atlanta D-Line. Maybe they get creative and run stunts, twists etc inside and can get to him but NE's line has been pretty solid for the most part. If Atlanta tries to blitz-and I hope they do, Brady will light them up if they don't get to him in 2 seconds. I can't find the stats right now but his rating, completion % etc are significantly higher than against a 4 man rush.

Other thoughts:

Seems like the Conference Champ games were a month ago with all of the articles and sports radio we are subject to here in Boston. I have read and heard so many stats and trends about who should win this game and why and most of them point in the Patriots favor. The one thing that makes me very nervous however is Vegas. The line opened at Pats -3 and hasn't budged even though most books are taking twice as much action on the Patriots. That tells me a couple of things:

- Vegas knows something that the general public does not and is suckering people into betting the Pats. - They genuinely think the Pats defense (#1 in scoring this year) is overrated. Something that many fans have been saying as they played a VERY weak schedule with generally terrible QB's.

All of Pats SB wins and losses have been within 4pts. I think they have taken many years off my life watching them all go down to the wire and I think this will be no different...but I hope Inez is right!

Danvers MA
Username hidden
(241 posts)
Ok a Inez Prediction New England 34- 21 over the Falcon .+ or - 3 points

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(10009 posts)
Hoping for a good one and not a blow out.

Quinn will have to get A gap rushes on Brady with the 4 man D line. TB doesn't handle the pressure up the middle and you have to disrupt his stand up in the pocket pass protection. Maybe he should call Steve Spagnuolo and Perry Fewell and copy the D plan from SB 42 and 46. just sayin'

I'm guessing the Pats are going to run the ball more to keep Atlanta O off the field. Belichick will also dare the Falcons to run the ball... when he DC'd the Giants Bills SB he told his players they needed to ALLOW Thurman Thomas to have OVER 100 yds rushing if they wanted to win. He did not want the high powered K gun Offense to beat them.

I'm thinking NE by the spread, which I think is still 3... No blow out please!

Parsippany NJ
Username hidden
(761 posts)
I'm going to be rooting for Brady around a bunch of Patriots haters. Hard to find anyone around here that likes them. Superbowl is always a good time though. Great send off for football until Fall.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(6847 posts)
I'll watch for the commercials. Don't have a dog in this fight...

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(21127 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 453  Next »
32 to 41 of 4522
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.