Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss : Swingers Discussion 169746103191
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumSports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
GoTo Page: Less ... 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 ... More 
Start   3191 to 3200 of 3562   End
User Details are only visible to members.
No doubt ND is typically over rated these days but remember, the AP poll goes back to the thirties when the Irish actually WERE a national power. Think about their championship years in the 40s, 60s and 70s. And no smart-asses, I wasn't around during the Rockne or Leahy days! lol

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
yeah, but the question is WHEN were those stats taken each year. For some unknown reason, the polls seem to love ND every freakin year...they ALWAYS start of the year OVERRATED

Pottstown PA
Username hidden
(1573 posts)
True that!

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Nic, I'm sure Notre Dame fans will take much consolation from this. :)

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10769 posts)
Interesting tidbit....

While it is undeniable the SEC has dominated college football recently, for those who appreciate teams who have performed at a high level over a long period of time, may I present the top ten listing of teams in terms of being ranked #1 in the AP poll.

Number School Weeks 1. Oklahoma 100 2. Notre Dame 95 3. Ohio State 94 4. USC 90 5. Nebraska 70 6. Miami 68 7. Florida State 60 8. Texas 45 9. Alabama 43 10. Michigan 34

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
freakin cowbells are almost as annoying as the chants by the FL State fans

Pottstown PA
Username hidden
(1573 posts)
It wouldn't bother me if the Tigers beat the cowbell-ringers by, oh, 60 or 70.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10769 posts)
saw thr spread was close on that game Fun

Pottstown PA
Username hidden
(1573 posts)
LSU vs MSU might be a good game tonight. Just starting.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10769 posts)
The Raiders pass defense was horrible in the second half because they went to the zone. Raiders don't play zone pass defense. Rod Woodson was a great defensive back, which usually translates into an average coach. He needs to reevaluate that zone. Campbell didn't look that great, he missed too many open recievers and couldn't get some of the timing down. He needs to step it up now, not tomorrow. Many analysts said the Raiders defense was going to take a step backwards. Not the front seven. If they stay healthy they will be a very formiable team. Only gave up 38 rushing yards, and a 2.9 ypc. They will be stout up front. Just have to limit the flags (15 - 131) and not make bone head plays that keep the opponents drive alive. I think Hue is on the right track.

Allentown PA
Username hidden
(806 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 ... More 
Start   3191 to 3200 of 3562   End
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss