Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
GoTo Page: Less ... 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 ... More 
Start   3191 to 3200 of 3692   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Oklahoma's "quality win" against FL State earlier in the season isn't looking so quality now that FSU has dropped. Good thing for them that they made a win over the Longhorns look so easy.

ps, what kind of people are so twisted that they would celebrate the death of a man merely because of the way he managed a sports franchise?

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
RIP Al Davis -- You'll be missed. :-(

Emeryville CA
Username hidden
(12210 posts)
In bed getting ready to watch my Cornhuskers welcome The Buckeyes to BIG RED COUNTRY!!

BLM-Thanks for cheering on my team- Oh and I do not need anything but the site of a "hard man " to get me horny -**Warning when you turn me on you will have trouble turning me off**

Tina

Columbus OH
Username hidden
(1009 posts)
VA Tech wins! It was a good one!

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(3744 posts)
It is a thriller with less than 3 min to go..

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(3744 posts)
I'll tell ya... this Miami VATech game is heating up.. could be a thriller

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(3744 posts)
I think I'm gonna root for whatever that woman with the big ta-tahs is rooting for.. Go corn huskers!!!! even though I am a big Buff fan. Honey .. I will fry and serve you wings until you get horny until your Reds win.. I hope that's right away too cause my penis doesn't like to stay .. RED.. for too long. hee hee

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(3744 posts)
I'll second where is Leeza Cope?????? And thanks, Shibby, we will, feels like forever since we have been on a nice bike ride.

Jan

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12139 posts)
With this gorgeous weather, there isn't any chance I will be watching any games this weekend, sorry to my black and gold, especially, but will be on the motorcycle heading for Autumn Fest at Seven Springs.

Go Pitt.

Jan

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12139 posts)
On my way to adventure, Just had to Say

Go Cornhuskers, GO BIG RED!!!

Tina

Columbus OH
Username hidden
(1009 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 ... More 
Start   3191 to 3200 of 3692   End
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss