Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports:_Football,_UFC,_Boxing,_Wrestling,_Golf,_BasketBall,_Baseball,_soccer,etc_Or_any_other_Sport_u_would_like_to_Discuss
« Prev  1 ...  314  315  316  317  318  319  320  321  322  323  ... 437  Next »
3181 to 3190 of 4370
User Details are only visible to members.
Not to mention the Flyers do get into Brodeur's head a lot, Brodeur will not look good in this series. he may even get pulled one game.

But I still think all the games will be close, no blowouts.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2317 posts)
Oh, And my prediction, Flyers in 5

I was correct the last series against the Pens with Flyers in 6 (scroll down).

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2317 posts)
One thing you guys have to realize, although the season series ended with both the Flyers and Devils each winning 3 games, The Flyers never lost to the Devils this season with Bryzgalov in net. all 3 Flyers loses Bobrovsky was in net, and was pulled in one game in the second period of a 6-4 lose, in which the flyers almost came back from a 6-0 score and lost 6-4, Bryz gave up no goals to the Devils after the second period in that game.

Powerplay: Flyers 3-49 Devils 5-42

with Bryz in net Devils were 0-16 on the PP with Broduer in net Flyers were 2-28 on the PP

Flyers scored 11 goals on Brouduer in 4 games Devils scored 1 goal on Bryzgalov in 3 1/2 games

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2317 posts)
I'm going with the Flyers in 6. they should be able to win the series in 5, but Bryz is sure to give away at least one game. the Flyers need to play like they did in game 6 against the Pens and not allow the Devils many quality scoring chances.

Sunbury PA
Username hidden
(1003 posts)
The Flyers are no doubt going to have their hands full with the Devils; and I'm a devout Flyers fan. Kinda neat to watch them have to go against the Pens, now the Devils.

Brodeur though has seen very little of the rookies of the Flyers so to speak. So he has his hands full - he was def on his game (old Brodeur) last night. In retrospect, Bryz'y hasn't seen Parise much and with the depleted defense corpse of the Flyers, it should be a good rival series to pit Jersey against PA.

The unknowns, is the black aces of both teams.. the series is going to be fun to watch.....

Port Carbon PA
Username hidden
(7441 posts)
Your keyboard is jinksed.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(13458 posts)
Devils are tuff. But look forward to a tuff time in round 2.

Fucking NHL and scheduling. Blues havent played in a week. Hey Kings come on over here we got something for ya.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
The suspension will last just long enough for him to return in the second round (assuming they get by Denver or Dallas) facing, guess who? OKC - This could get interesting.

Emeryville CA
Username hidden
(12329 posts)
Not taking the bait on the political argument but yes, there is precedent for enforcing regular season rules during the following regular season, not in the playoffs. I disagree with the concept but it has happened.

Does anyone remember when Rick Mahorn of the Detroit Pistons leveled Mark Price of the Cavs with a forearm to the head at mid court? Price missed two games with a concussion and I think Mahorn only got a fine.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12735 posts)
The killer may be justified so maybe that is why he is out of jail.....

Middletown NY
Username hidden
(9784 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  314  315  316  317  318  319  320  321  322  323  ... 437  Next »
3181 to 3190 of 4370
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.