Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss : Swingers Discussion 169746103172
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumSports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
GoTo Page: Less ... 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 ... More 
Start   3172 to 3181 of 3566   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Ohio State churns out NFL caliber linemen (offensive and defensive) the way PSU used to crank out linebackers but as we keep seeing when playing SEC teams (as well as other Florida or West coast teams), we can't seem to attract the pure speed players (WR & DB)

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Skill positions are fine and dandy, but I still think the most essential building blocks for a successful college team are on the line of scrimmage.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10789 posts)
The coaching situation at PSU is definitly hurting recruiting, especiallty on offense at QB, RB and WR.

Pottstown PA
Username hidden
(1576 posts)
4 of 18 passing for 35 yards and over half of that came in the last 30 seconds when Miami was letting them catch the ball to run out the clock.

I do have to agree though that JoePa should step aside and let the program take a new direction. Like OSU, there is a legacy there that will attract blue chip recruits and maybe some of them are going elsewhere because they don't want to play THAT old school.

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
That talk der Mr. Leeza will get ya everywhere with this burgh gal. I will miss most of the game today though so hope Mrs. Leeza's prediction holds true.

Jan

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12072 posts)
The OSU offense looked dynamic compared to the PSU offense...god I wish JoPa would retire and take his no talent son with him

Pottstown PA
Username hidden
(1576 posts)
Hey der Jan, anna Shibby... fer cryin' inda sink, our Stiller layedanegg. Dey came ahht udda tunnel waand up tider den gum-bands!

Hauscome day diddnut figger those'uns derty birds, Flacco 'n Rice, would be as slippy as dey were... dat hainsupposta happen! But dale get up under dat n'worsh der hands udda whole daa-backle! I dunno what went on dahhn nair last week, but lez not forget da Stillers are prahhd champions, n'at.

Mize well maka prediction ferda game... da Stillers'll get bacta smash math football an da Sea-hacks'll be a canna corn.

Da Stillers- turdy fave (35) Sea-hacks- tree (3)

Airy go...

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(6776 posts)
Jordan Hall looked good last night and Boom Herron is due back from suspension after next week but our passing game is so lame, once Miami realized it they stacked the box. When Bauserman (QB) is in, they typically run the power I then they are trying to mix in a Freshman QB (Braxton Miller) and they run some read option like they did with Pryor. I didn't like that they were rotating them in every couple of series and even changing QBs during a series. No cohesion, no flow...no offense! lol

Tressel was always criticized for running a boring offense but last night was even worse. Unless Miami's DB's were really THAT good, it looked like the QBs were just waiting to be sacked, afraid to throw the ball. OSU has always been built around stout defense and a running game but at this level, you have to have at least the threat of a passing game.

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Nic I haven't focused on OSU yet this year. Don't you have a pretty good running back?

The couple of clips I've seen so far all had you running a power-I set. Is that going to be what you use this year?

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10789 posts)
Very true AFT....I knew the NCAA sanctions would be harsh but I didn't realize they had the ability to remove the passing game from the Buckeye offense. lol

The play calling reminded me of Middle School football, it appeared they had about 4 plays in the playbook and the passing game comprised of "you two go out and try to get open".

Long season indeed....

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 ... More 
Start   3172 to 3181 of 3566   End
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss