Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports:_Football,_UFC,_Boxing,_Wrestling,_Golf,_BasketBall,_Baseball,_soccer,etc_Or_any_other_Sport_u_would_like_to_Discuss
« Prev  1 ...  313  314  315  316  317  318  319  320  321  322  ... 453  Next »
3171 to 3180 of 4524
User Details are only visible to members.
Lucky, I missed the course in political correctness. I have heard the term "dyke" or "bull dyke" used often without any intent to disparage, other than that they have the connotation of particularly masculine lesbians. If the word is offensive I'll be more careful about how I use it.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(13691 posts)
Notoriously insensitive bastard.

Sayin'. :)

Cocoa Beach FL
Username hidden
(8465 posts)
"Women's college softball teams are notoriously populated largely by dykes."

I find this offensive. Lesbian would be a more appropriate word. Dont you think. I'm Just saying...

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Women's college softball teams are notoriously populated largely by dykes. The straight hotties play soccer and tennis. Trust me on this.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(13691 posts)
Frank, you don't have to guess about it. The link at the bottom of this post will take you to the court documents about Daniel Hood, who Tennessee gave a full scholarship. 

I'll save you the trouble of reading the whole sordid mess. Hood helped a friend duct-tape Hood's 13 yearold cousin, ripped her clothes off, and then laughed at her the whole time she was being raped with a wooden toilet plunger handle. According to the court decision, Hood showed no remorse. 

Until, of course, he wanted a football scholarship. Then he found religion and said he deserved a second chance. Tennessee gave him a full scholarship, over any number of other deserving non-felons. 

Be a Vol fan if you want. That university disgusts me, and always will. 

web. knoxnews. com/pdf/050509hoodopinion.pdf

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(13691 posts)
Hey Fun is there a rapist on their team also? =============================

Hopefully!

P.S. The LSU women's softball team also advanced by surprising Missouri.

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
Hot chicks in Georga.

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
Tennessee has rather gay colors too.

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
8 spelling bee champions from Ohio(5 from Akron Ohio) 7 from Pennsylvania 1 from New Jersey

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2317 posts)
Frank, you might recall me saying I'm more of an Eli fan than a Giants fan, and if they don't get better blocking protection for him they risk loosing the only reason they've won those rings.

As for Tennessee, that is the most despicable program in the SEC. Unless you like the idea of actively recruiting and giving scholarships to a child rapist.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(13691 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  313  314  315  316  317  318  319  320  321  322  ... 453  Next »
3171 to 3180 of 4524
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.