Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss : Swingers Discussion 169746103168
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumSports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
GoTo Page: Less ... 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 ... More 
Start   3168 to 3177 of 3611   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Based strictly on the last two posters (and their respective pic), I am rooting for WV all the way!!

What, you didn't see that coming?

;-D

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Not too sure on the spread, but if it's not double digits take Bama, they probably have the best secondary in the country, without the help of the D-line, and believe me Sabin will have them ready. As for LSU this will be the third ranked team (out of four games) they have played so far, don't see them panicing, that D should shut down W. Virginia, some doubts about the O though, as long as the fifth yr senior don't get too cocky and just run the O like he has so far they should be fine, now if Jefferson was starting think it would be a blow out, he's far more mobile and athletic, if they let him come back from suspension LSU should be a real title contender,

Joliet IL

Username hidden
(17 posts)
I don't bet on sports, but if I did I would take Arkansas and the points. I think it will be a closer game. Nic, Arky has four receivers who light it up this year even without Mallette.

I'd also bet on LSU to beat the spread.

Belle Chasse LA

Username hidden
(10381 posts)
Agreed Fun, got my teams mixed up though! If I had to bet money, it would be on Bama

Pottstown PA

Username hidden
(1554 posts)
Saban is a narcissistic, egocentric, prima donna but a great coach and a defensive mastermind. Petrino at Arky is a prick too, and an offensive mastermind. Should be a good battle.

West Va. and Virginia Tech are two schools rumored to be candidates for SEC expansion; LSU vs WV could be a preview of future in-conference battles.

Belle Chasse LA

Username hidden
(10381 posts)
Hard to imagine Arkansas being better this year without Ryan Mallet and Alabama certainly remembers the close call last year. I would guess a double digit win, holding Arkansas under25 points.

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Agreed Fun, that should be a great game. I am pulling for Bama, not a Sabin fan. Another offense vs defense match-up this week is LSU vs West Virginia, although I think the LSU D is going to win out on that one.

Pottstown PA

Username hidden
(1554 posts)
lol I knew that. Even if it weren't in jest, I'm so laid back it wouldn't have bothered me.

Anyone have a take on Arkansas v Alabama? I love a matchup between a really good offensive team like Arky and a shut down D like Bama.

Belle Chasse LA

Username hidden
(10381 posts)
Fun, I hope you know that said that in jest, to bust your chops. Only team that would truly be a red flag for us is Michigan!

Pottstown PA

Username hidden
(1554 posts)
"An LSU fan is a Red Flag for us... "

--From another thread. Lol, I'm not exactly an LSU fan, and it didn't bother me at all when your Lions beat the Tigahs a couple of years ago in the Mud Bowl.

Belle Chasse LA

Username hidden
(10381 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 ... More 
Start   3168 to 3177 of 3611   End
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss