Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
GoTo Page: Less ... 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 ... More 
Start   3168 to 3177 of 3692   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Frank, many people don't realize how good the "middle tier" SEC programs are. And even the lower level teams. Tenn. could very well pull out an upset over LSU.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
Whatcha watching today? Texas vs Okie State? The Michigans? Florida and Aubie?

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
LMAO.. well Shibby I have a few friends that wish we didn't have so much fun.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(3744 posts)
Jan, Shibby, I'm glad you like my weekly predictions in Pittsburgese, and we're looking forward to meeting you too!

I almost was not going to post my prediction this week, because we were invited to a Stillers party by a couple from our dance studio, and I was running late and cooking stuff to bring... but then I saw that you were looking froward to it, and I did not want to disappoint you.

It's getting tougher to find fresh material for the preDICKtions... I'm finding myself chatting with people who have the Pittsburgh accent, and asking a lot of questions to get them talking... I was golfing last week and I overheard a couple of "yinzers" who were working on someone's house arguing in Pittsburghese about what was wrong with the Steelers-- I stopped and listened for about 10 minutes and got some great stuff...

And Shibby-- here's a quote about friends: "Good friends help you move... really good friends help you move the body!"

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(7003 posts)
"Frank, I would like to see a statistic on the percentage of picks that bounced off the hands of an intended receiver."

The Football Outsiders website states that they track that stat. I didn't find it on their website in a cursory look, but I am sure it is there somewhere...

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(17438 posts)
Frank, I would like to see a statistic on the percentage of picks that bounced off the hands of an intended receiver. I'll bet Eli would lead the league.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
It would be easy for me to favor Brees; he has been great for the Saints and for NOLA. But every time I watch Rogers I think to myself "Brett Who?"

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
Like2, totally agree Rodgers, he is the best, Brees is a great QB as well, and let's not forget the up and coming Joe Flacco, wrong team, but I think that young man has some talent as well.

Jan

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12139 posts)
Maybe, just maybe we can get the Leeza's to meet as well, wouldn't that be nice!!!!! I have been wanting to meet those two for quite sometime!

How about them Packers, I love Green Bay, second in line after my black and gold, of course.

Jan

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12139 posts)
Oh I have been to the Big City and didn't hear "burghese" BUTTTT I'm game if ya wanna show me where I can hear some. :-)

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(3744 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 ... More 
Start   3168 to 3177 of 3692   End
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss