Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports:_Football,_UFC,_Boxing,_Wrestling,_Golf,_BasketBall,_Baseball,_soccer,etc_Or_any_other_Sport_u_would_like_to_Discuss
« Prev  1 ...  312  313  314  315  316  317  318  319  320  321  ... 481  Next »
3161 to 3170 of 4801
User Details are only visible to members.
Frank- Now I did see that the Cowboys did win yesterday. Sept 5 the is soon approaching. We shall see what happens.

Stalking Now that must be some demented fantasy you have but please take no comfort in thinking it. I was not aware it was against the TOS. to post in here? or anywhere for that matter, especially when I posted on topic and on a relevant matter.

I know how you love to flaunt the TOS when you become agitated, so please explain how I was stalking you?

Middletown NY
Username hidden
(9784 posts)
Now now Mr.Akron, FrankyDoo is not into *fake* teats ;)

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
Frank- not to worry it is only Pre season..... No need to get worried. worry when they lose to the Cowboys.

Middletown NY
Username hidden
(9784 posts)
I have no doubt Frank passed the Dopeing test.

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
Leeza, I'd love to scootch my little ass over near ya and plant a wet one. Goodness, I adore that man!

Jan

Jennerstown PA
Username hidden
(12201 posts)
Heat, Wilt was on a whole other level. My favorite statistic is the 100pts in a game... asterisk. Good asterisk though, the game was ended prematurely when he scored the 100th point. There was still time on the clock and he could have easily scored more. As for the ladies statistic, I still put Ron Jeremy in highest regard there. Not to take anything from Wilt, but if the hedghog can do it... anyone can. Giving hope to men everywhere.

Toledo OH
Username hidden
(1459 posts)
"I long for the strict code of ethics that allowed the Oakland Raiders of the 60's and 70's to keep their focus on the game, and not be derailed by drugs in the locker room, loose women, bar brawls, rampant cheating on the field, etc. Bring back those days" ------

I miss those days as well. What I don't miss is the refs, Rozelle , and his boys sticking it to Al every time they get a chance.

Emeryville CA
Username hidden
(12417 posts)
Think about it, if you have fucked 20,000 women in a time when there are only 8 to 10 NBA cities, that's over 2,000 per metropolitan area. Surely you wouldn't remember every one of them, and you may have done some more than once.

That's also 3 per day for 19 years.

Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Wilt had almost 24,000 rebounds, but there were a lot more rebounds back in those days. By modern standards, he might have gotten about 18,000.

Similarly, he may only have 'accommodated' about 12,000 women, had he been born in 1970.

Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Good example, TThang. Wild and crazy players from 20 or more years ago are fondly recalled as "colorful characters". At the time, though, they were exemplary of "all that's wrong with the game". Same as the cut-ups on the field today, but not as hi-tech.

In the '80s, people talked about the '60s Packers as the "good old days" kind of team.

Username hidden
(2984 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  312  313  314  315  316  317  318  319  320  321  ... 481  Next »
3161 to 3170 of 4801
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.