Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports:_Football,_UFC,_Boxing,_Wrestling,_Golf,_BasketBall,_Baseball,_soccer,etc_Or_any_other_Sport_u_would_like_to_Discuss
« Prev  1 ...  310  311  312  313  314  315  316  317  318  319  ... 437  Next »
3141 to 3150 of 4370
User Details are only visible to members.
MMF with hockey! JOOM JOOM JOOM!

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
Maybe your options are better. Win or loose.

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
Well when the Kings target players to injure them that is what happens. Pertangilo was boarded in game 1 and he is the back bone of the power play. But that is playoff hockey. Halak is out for the play offs. It is an up hill battle but I think a sweep in LA is in order. If they lose Thursday It might be over. I still believe in the team.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
You got to believe lucky!

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
Fucking crazy... I still believe in the Blues....Damn it!!!!!

Lets Go Blues

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Metaphors, the first cousin of idioms, one letter removed from idiots. I have a terminal degree in that.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(13468 posts)
And you graduated with a minor in metaphors?

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
Since this is a sports thread, let's just say I swing and miss a lot, but still manage to hit for average or better, with a few extra bases now and then. Keep those softballs coming. :)

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(13468 posts)
I'm getting tired of being your setup man. ;-)

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
Not undergrad; Misters degree.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(13468 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  310  311  312  313  314  315  316  317  318  319  ... 437  Next »
3141 to 3150 of 4370
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.