Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports:_Football,_UFC,_Boxing,_Wrestling,_Golf,_BasketBall,_Baseball,_soccer,etc_Or_any_other_Sport_u_would_like_to_Discuss
« Prev  1 ...  309.1  310.1  311.1  312.1  313.1  314.1  315.1  316.1  317.1  318.1  ... 453  Next »
3132 to 3141 of 4524
User Details are only visible to members.
LOL. We're in deep shit.

Cocoa Beach FL
Username hidden
(8465 posts)
Expert at ignorance? Is that possible?

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(18746 posts)
Thanks Smooth.

When there's an expert available you have to consult them.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(18746 posts)
I suppose "pref" was short for prefectmatch. LOL

Cocoa Beach FL
Username hidden
(8465 posts)
Pref. Two things.

1. Why did you utter the name? 2. You were gone for a while and I confess, I had forgotten what a true beauty your lady is. Had to go refresh my memory.

You know, a dear friend of mine was just saying the other day how rare it is to find a couple where both are actually attractive, but k agrees with me, you guys are definitely in the club. Unfortunaty, most couples seem to be more like AFT and his lovely bride. :-)

Cocoa Beach FL
Username hidden
(8465 posts)
I thought ignorance was bliss? ;-)

We'll have to have Robert settle this.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(18746 posts)
Oh, I remember you getting all bent out of shape about the Poly thing over there. Nothing new. Like I said, it really doesn't matter. Sorry I asked.

Cocoa Beach FL
Username hidden
(8465 posts)
Ignorance is a bitch.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(13688 posts)
You shouldn't ask if you really don't want to know.

It goes back to the polygamy thread. I'm sure if you try really hard you might see what others see! ;-)

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
"LPGA players".

Now we're getting somewhere. LOL

"SS is playing ignorant".

And what would I have to gain from that exactly? Nevermind, I just don't even care.

Cocoa Beach FL
Username hidden
(8465 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  309.1  310.1  311.1  312.1  313.1  314.1  315.1  316.1  317.1  318.1  ... 453  Next »
3132 to 3141 of 4524
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.