Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss : Swingers Discussion 169746103123
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumSports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
GoTo Page: Less ... 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 ... More 
Start   3123 to 3132 of 3611   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Incredible reversal of fortune for the RedSox last night. Well, maybe not so incredible, given their history of getting their fans' hopes up, only to pluck defeat from the jaws of victory.

Belle Chasse LA

Username hidden
(10392 posts)
If you like college football, Nebraska vs Wisconsin Saturday at 8pm. Should be a great Big 10 matchup of highly ranked teams...

Pottstown PA

Username hidden
(1554 posts)
I would swithch out Romo for Stafford, Detroit seems to have solidified their O-line (and the kid is good, want to see what he can do in a full season)

Pottstown PA

Username hidden
(1554 posts)
Maybe we should list the top 3 quarterbacks that won't finish the season due to injury.

Cutler Vick Stafford (Lion's are just that unlucky)

Rick

Morgantown PA

Username hidden
(2965 posts)
Yeah Heat, I saw the fight. Ortiz had a breakdown or something. I guess Mayweather knocked something loose from all the right hands...

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(2640 posts)
With the horrible shape the Steelers offensive line, Big Ben will be lucky to make it to the end of the season. The only QB running for his life more is Cutler.

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(2640 posts)
Balls are my favortie part of the anatomy of a man, sorry, but the bigger, the better!!!!

Jan

Johnstown PA

Username hidden
(12037 posts)
Frank, I was going to say hi but then saw you are an eagle hater. I'll try real hard not to let that effect our friendship. Jan sees one of the problems and that is he runs. I think refs look at him more like a halfback then a quarterback. Anyway, espn listed the top 10 games of the Eagles vs. Giants. I know they have the rings but parcel couldn't beat ryan and we have the 2 miracles in the meadowlands.

rick

Morgantown PA

Username hidden
(2965 posts)
" I love quarterbacks that have balls literally, "

Lol. Don't we already have enough threads on penis size? I REFUSE to measure my balls if a big ball discussion erupts. (Sorry Jan, couldn't resist)

Belle Chasse LA

Username hidden
(10392 posts)
Well, one thing I will give Vick is he moves, not just stands there like someone else I know (Big boy Ben). I love quarterbacks that have balls literally, and the one I have been following since he was a rockie is Joe Flacco.

Jan

Johnstown PA

Username hidden
(12037 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 ... More 
Start   3123 to 3132 of 3611   End
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss