Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss : Swingers Discussion 169746103121
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumSports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
GoTo Page: Less ... 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 ... More 
Start   3121 to 3130 of 3686   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Tbr I'm loving it. For years all I heard from my cousins in Indy was the Colts, Colts, Colts...

I'm getting sick of the announcers always talking about how bad they are without Manning. Even if they had him I don't think it would make much difference.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2788 posts)
Man, the Colts are getting their asses slapped with no reach around...

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(17357 posts)
Ya did good with the prediction this week Leeza!! Good game, and as always, loving the posts. We'll miss ya next week, but you both have a great time, and a safe trip!

Apollo PA
Username hidden
(741 posts)
Going out of town, are you guys now. Have a blast, and as always, I know this chicklette from da burgh LOVES your pittsburghese, and of course, your predictions. Have a marvelous weekend you guys.

Jan

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12121 posts)
Hullo der Jan, frnz, Shibby an alla da resta da prahhd Stiller Nation! Ha'r allayinz?

Well it's jusabahht time fer da weekly preDICKtions, n'at... (singing) Here We Go!! Here We Go!!!

Dis week da Stillers playda Aire-zona Retardinals. Der justa shitty team dat takes alla da Stillers' rejects. Evendo da Stillers'r wearin' dahhn der depth chart onda O-line, I tink dat our turd-string linemen'll ahht-muscle dem Retardinals.

Ahnno-dat Big Ben's ack-racy has binna bit shitty lately, but if he getsda ball intada receiver's hands, da Retardinals arr goin' dahhn. Dey can try allada trick plays ahht der asses, but it willn't do no good... de only ting da Retardinals can do good is ta sweat inda desert heat.

Dis weeks preDICKtion: Da Stillers: Ferty-tree (43) Aire-zona Retardinals: tirteen (13)

Ahhl maka preDICKtion fer nex-week too, 'cause my wife n' I arr goin' ahhtatahhn...

Necks week dey plada Pay-trits. Der playinat Heinze Field-- ander ain't nobody comes inta arr haaause an beatsda paarful Blaaack n' Gold!! Aar big Steel Curtin D'll knock daahn dat pretty-boy quarterback so harrd dat his supermodel wife, Jizzabelle Bunching, won't even be able ta gettim beaack up. Da Pay-trits pass defense andoin nuttin, so da Stillers'll romp up and dahhn da field. Ahhl saydat da Pay-tirts arr gonna be a tall Monongahela highball*...youdge bedder get reddy fer anudder Stiller vick-tree!

Necks week's preDICKtion: Da Stillers: Turdy-four (34) Pay-trits: Fitteen (15)

*The Monongalia is a river here in Pittsburgh, and a "Monongahela Highball" is a drink of water. ;^)

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(6916 posts)
Stars are 6-1 to start the season.

-M

Colleyville TX
Username hidden
(1434 posts)
Yep, the Hawgs spanked back. Good game though. Petrino is a good coach, but a real prick.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
Lowly Ole Miss is spanking some #9-ranked Arkansas butt, 17-0.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
Smoke it, From what I understand there are numerous types of incense as well that many are smoking. It is nut's though because the reactions can be very dangerous (as well as intense)

Years ago I was at a training seminar and one of the topics was People consuming Poppy seeds, What people didn't know was you had to consume cups of them, and they gave one a viscious Case of the runs as well as projectile vomitting in some cases. Yeah that is what I want to get high on

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9692 posts)
so do they smoke the stuff or sniff it?

Pottstown PA
Username hidden
(1576 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 ... More 
Start   3121 to 3130 of 3686   End
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss