Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports:_Football,_UFC,_Boxing,_Wrestling,_Golf,_BasketBall,_Baseball,_soccer,etc_Or_any_other_Sport_u_would_like_to_Discuss
« Prev  1 ...  307.8  308.8  309.8  310.8  311.8  312.8  313.8  314.8  315.8  316.8  ... 475  Next »
3119 to 3128 of 4741
User Details are only visible to members.
Mr. & Ms. Leeza, thanks for the update, HAHAHAHAHAHA

Center Valley PA
Username hidden
(9291 posts)
Seeinizaaat Eli is dooin' 'at commercial where he's a li'l faaairy nexta dat Darron Sanders guy, I tink he prolly sooks...

Da Stillers starters looked sharp inda pre-seazon op'ner against dem Sillydelfayinz iggles, n'at. Big Ben marched da o-fence daaahnna filled... an his baaaackup, Baron Leftywitz played good too. Da Stillers turd string lost some graaahnd tada Iggles starters anso day lost dat meaningless game. But tings are lookin' jusfine, n'at.

Dis year at trainin' caaamp, dey ain'd been roastin' marshmellers. Witda core udda team dat's been tada playoffs and had dat great Superbowl vicktree, dey noze dat it's time ta shit'r get offda pot. Dale worsh dare hands uhdat playoff debaaackle laaast year aaaht der in Coloraradder an get wit anudder winnin' seazon.... but dis year dale dooder jobs 'n goze alldaway, n'at.

Dale be baaack onda filled tanight against dem Indian-nipple-less Cults. Da starters'll get some reps, but daydond give a cobb abaahht dem pre-seazon games, an needer do I.

Da reg'lar seazon gets unnerwhey inna cuppletree weeks... it's time ta worsh allayinz ter'ble taaahls, redd up da tailgatin' vaaaan an stock up on braaaats an ic-lights! HERE WE GO!

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(7111 posts)
"Eli sooked pretty good"

I've known Eli for years and never heard anyone even whisper that he sooked.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(14117 posts)
I am begining to get concerned with his health, Being of advanced age I do hope he has somebody to check on him, Or at least has one of those Buttons to summon help .

I would hate to find out he slipped and fell, and became stuck between the toilet and the tub....

Middletown NY
Username hidden
(9784 posts)
Dementia would be my guess though I suppose his blood sugar is probably pretty well fucked up too.

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
Well I really don't feel the need to comment upon the weather, since we already have a competent person on top of it. With regards to Frank's assessment About commenting upon my Post , If he felt it relevent to comment upon a sleeper of a game, I wanted to remind him What he had posted earlier... Not sure if it is his sugar, old timers disease, Alzhiemers, or if he is trying to be cute and obstanant with his post. There was nothing demeaning or derogatory in my post. Nor was there any ethnic slurs or antisemetic remarks Either.

I hope you See I do not get mad and make ANGRY posts ..........

Middletown NY
Username hidden
(9784 posts)
Diners, Drive-ins and Dives did a special last night on Dives that feature Deep Fried Twinkies. It was more exciting than the game.

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
Yeah, Looking ain't much of a whetherman.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(14117 posts)
I missed it sorry! I'm a little preoccupied at this time.

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
You know Looking, it would be nice if you could come up with something original instead of spewing the same thing over and over and over -------------------------------------------------------

Yeah! Why don't you try spewing an original fucking weather report to us every day, Mr Looking?

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  307.8  308.8  309.8  310.8  311.8  312.8  313.8  314.8  315.8  316.8  ... 475  Next »
3119 to 3128 of 4741
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.