Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss : Swingers Discussion 169746103111
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumSports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
GoTo Page: Less ... 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 ... More 
Start   3111 to 3120 of 3686   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Nope to dope.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
Pitt vs. UConn this evening, hope I can see some of the game, and synthetic MJ is DANGEROUS. There was a 12 yr old outside of the burgh who smoked this and was in a coma for a long time, and had to have a lung transplant, so I would say pass on that shit, lord only knows what they put it in.

Jan

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12121 posts)
West Virginia to the Big 12? Makes so little sense.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
Has anyone noticed that Like2Play asked a bunch of questions about synthetic dope a few days ago, and hasn't been seen since? That shit must have a long tail end.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
Rangers 1 win away!!!!!

Ravens....WTF?

Burleson TX
Username hidden
(3180 posts)
Atown,

The AZ Cards are set at QB. They gave up a lot to get Philly's back up. He's not cutting the mustard and I'll be surprised if Larry Fitzgerald plays much of his new contract in AZ. Even with Leinhart they'd have 1-2 wins by now.

The gap between avg, good, and great QB's is widening. Enjoy the QB's in the league now cuz there's not many good young NFL QB's anymore. But... gotta say it is exciting to watch Vick, Tebow, and the other Rushing QB's.

Milwaukee WI
Username hidden
(2115 posts)
Heyder, Jan, frnz n' Shibby! I'm glaad datchinz enjoyda preDICKtions, n'at, yabbut I'd radder makechinz smile inda flesh...yoy!

You becher dupa dat we'll be dancin ahhtder in Vegas. Ahhhl tell Elvis dat allayinz say "hey" fromda 'Burgh!

Ahhnodat dey ain't got Primanti's overderr, but I sure hope dey gots good braats... an eidder Iron City err Yuengling ta worsh 'em dahhhn.

We'll seeze allayinz later! ;^)

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(6919 posts)
Heat-- What did you expect from Palmer with having four days of practice and being out for 10 months. The bye week comes at a good time and will give him the opportunity to get back in shape and learn the system. Injuries were key yesterday and poor QB play was the main factor. I place ) blame on Palmer and we see why Boller is a backup. He had the opportunity in Baltimore and failed there, why would anyone think he could make this major turn around here. As for Palmer being a bad QB, look at the team he played on his past few years, not the best. It's funny how the Raiders got the label of being the worst franchise in football. Yet there was Cinncinatti, Detroit, Seattle, Buffalo who have shown their consistent losing ways. I try no to live in the past but their the most inconsistent franchses to strap up. By the way Heat, Campbell's a free agent after this year. I doubt he'll stick around to fight for the job. There are numerous teams that need a starting QB that would take him in a minute. To name a few Miami, Seattle, Jacksonville, San Francisco, Arizona, Tennessee. I would have said Minnesota, but after watching Ponder play yesterday, maybe they have made a good decision. Let's wait to see how the Raiders come out after the bye. A positive yesterday was San Diego lost and the Raiders are still a game back. The season is far from over at 4-3.

Allentown PA
Username hidden
(806 posts)
MAYBE!!!! Seriously? No way was Palmer worth a first and third round pic. Palmer hasn't been good for a couple seasons.

That Indy - Colts game was like the Globetrotters vs. that other team they beat every night. I was expecting someone on the Saints to throw a cooler of confetti on the Colts D.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2788 posts)
A total embarrassment, Heat. Should the Nation bring out the paper bags to put over our heads yet?

Emeryville CA
Username hidden
(12208 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 ... More 
Start   3111 to 3120 of 3686   End
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss