Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss : Swingers Discussion 169746103111
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumSports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
GoTo Page: Less ... 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 ... More 
Start   3111 to 3120 of 3611   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I just hope it is a close game Saturday..

I watch all the OSU games with friends and they have now put me in a corner by myself since I love Nebraska, however I think I will enjoy collecting on that Saturday..

Tina

Columbus OH

Username hidden
(954 posts)
Lou, I love the fact that the Big 10 added another team in Nebraska, split into 2 conferences and FINALLY have a title game...and I would tend to agree with you on them playing twiice, at this point they are the two best teams in the Big 10

Pottstown PA

Username hidden
(1554 posts)
I love my Nebraska Cornhuskers, think we will see this match up twice this year. I see a Nebraska, Wisconsin game for the Big 10 crown.

Tina

Columbus OH

Username hidden
(954 posts)
You got it Nick, a gentlemans wage, I will take Nebraska for bragging rights

Pottstown PA

Username hidden
(1554 posts)
Now you KNOW I would love to make a wager with you but as you so adroitly pointed out, I have nothing you value to offer.

lol

A gentleman's wager? I'll take Wisconsin.

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
I think it will be a dog fight, if I had to bet money on an even game I would probably go with Nebraska...

Pottstown PA

Username hidden
(1554 posts)
I think Nebraska is going to look to make a statement in this game and I am hoping Wisconsin doesn't feel the pressure of having to defend the Big Ten's (waning) reputation.

Slug fest? 14-10 Badgers?

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
So good to see the Phillies shed the worst collapse in baseball history. Thank you, Boston!!!

Watch out for this Wisconsin team. I'm betting not such a nice welcome for Nebraska into the division.

Rick

Morgantown PA

Username hidden
(2965 posts)
LSU has reinstated QB Jordan Jefferson after a grand jury charged him only with misdemeanor assault, instead of felony assault. Many people expected the more serious charges, in light of evidence that he kicked a man, who had attempted to break up a fight between another man and Jefferson's teammates, after the man had already been pushed to the ground.

The local talk is that Jefferson will not regain his status as starter, but will be brought into games late and only after LSU already is well ahead, for the purpose of kicking a team that is already down. Ba da bump.

Belle Chasse LA

Username hidden
(10427 posts)
Wild, I like the Pirates nucleus, some good young players. And I believe Hurdle is a good manager...Hurdle's wife, Karla, was a good friend of mine from high school/college, went to school in the town next to where I grew up. Sweet lady...

Pottstown PA

Username hidden
(1554 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 ... More 
Start   3111 to 3120 of 3611   End
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss