Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports:_Football,_UFC,_Boxing,_Wrestling,_Golf,_BasketBall,_Baseball,_soccer,etc_Or_any_other_Sport_u_would_like_to_Discuss
« Prev  1 ...  306  307  308  309  310  311  312  313  314  315  ... 384  Next »
3101 to 3110 of 3831
User Details are only visible to members.
Lol, it was no "smack talk" Fun. Just wanted to see something a little different in the National Championship game...doesn't look like the will happen after Oregon handing Stanford their ass last night...

For the longest time Bowden and JoPa were neck and neck on most wins in major College Football, always figured they were trying to outlast each other

Pottstown PA
Username hidden
(1625 posts)
He's suspended? Since when?

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12656 posts)
Good. Tell heat if he doesn't want to send me the 50 bucks he bet, he can use it to buy that new book, Dummies for Dummies.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12656 posts)
i don't remember, not that big of a florida schools fan, but a big part of it was also his faith. obviously, he's got a storied history at fsu, but he was also pretty well dug into the old bible belt, and the jesus people in florida loved him... for the most part. even people who were not fsu fans would tell you they were bobby bowden fans. he was very committed to the prayer breakfasts and "promise keepers" and that whole group. good guy, just stayed too long.

Lake Wales FL
Username hidden
(7004 posts)
Smooth, that kind of stuff happens whenever the coach has been there for a long time. Wasn't Bowden on the verge of breaking some coaching record at FSU at the time?

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12656 posts)
"50 bucks the Patriots win! Brady doesn't lose two games in a row! He's pissed and hungry."

Frank, I think the above quote is what you were referring to. Brady might have been pissed and hungry, but he lost two in a row. I just wonder whether heat paid the bet, or welched.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12656 posts)
FUN, we had a similar situation here with Bobby Bowden. no scandals, but so many here were ready fro him to retire about 5 yrs before he actually did. his presence was killing fsu's recruiting, but no one wanted to tell the old fart to hit the bricks.

Lake Wales FL
Username hidden
(7004 posts)
Oh sure. Keep up that smack talk against my conference and just see if I let Nikki get into my pants.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12656 posts)
On a lighter note, looking forward to the Stanford vs Oregon game, hoping Stanford pulls out the win. Just would like to see a team NOT in the SEC in the title hunt...

Pottstown PA
Username hidden
(1625 posts)
Personally, I will not comment on the JoePa thing-it is truly disgusting. I was never a Penn State fan and I truly hope that college gets it shit together (mainly so that is not all the stories on all the stations here).

Patiently awaiting for that sexy Mr. Leeza's prediction on the Stillers vs. Bengals. I always liked dem tigers and it looks like the finally are fighting their way up the standings.

Jan

Jennerstown PA
Username hidden
(12192 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  306  307  308  309  310  311  312  313  314  315  ... 384  Next »
3101 to 3110 of 3831
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.