Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports:_Football,_UFC,_Boxing,_Wrestling,_Golf,_BasketBall,_Baseball,_soccer,etc_Or_any_other_Sport_u_would_like_to_Discuss
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 487  Next »
31 to 40 of 4862
User Details are only visible to members.
Scamp,

Glad you enjoyed watching the Cougars get creamed. Too boring a game to hold my interest. Like with the UCLA game, a team that, a team that gets where they are largely on the strength of a quarterback, and then loses the QB for the big game is bound to disappoint.

Likewise, being a fan of the Pac 12, I wish Darnold had actually shown up with his head out of his Ass against your Buckeyes. Not sure it would have made the difference but, Jesus, what was it, five turnovers? Don't know what to think of that guy. As a freshman he was about the most impressive QB I've ever seen, and he has gone downhill ever since. Congrats to your Buckeyes.

Now the Washington Penn State game...no excuses and no complaints. Good game and Penn State was the better team.

Of course I missed the friggin Rose bowl and instead got to enjoy Clemson setting a new record for three and outs against Alabama. Sigh.

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(2337 posts)
Mrs U, I would rather be in the pit of Misery, DILLY DILLY !!

Inkster MI
Username hidden
(75 posts)
I'm Dooooomed !!!!!! Fkn Mich, blew it for Big10..Deeply disappointed, not so much about the loss, more so by the way we lost.... No fkn offense whatsoever................!!!!!! Choke

Inkster MI
Username hidden
(75 posts)
Sorry Fred, Michigan lost so I hope you don’t freeze your balls off while doing that polar bear thing.

Mrs U

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(6029 posts)
Not to mention the best conference in the nation is denied a spot in the final 4. 7-1 (TTUN spit the bit, as expected) in bowl games proves the B1G Ten belonged in the championship rounds.

On a side note, is Harbaugh the most overrated coach in the country?

~S~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(5995 posts)
It could be possible if Alabama wins and ucf wins. The team that won the national championships Alabama will have 1 loss and ucf will be undefeated and beat the team that beat the national champions. If this happens than it’s just another reason to expand the playoff field.

New York NY
Username hidden
(2816 posts)
Congrats tbr!

~S~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(5995 posts)
I won our family fantasy football league.

I barely got in the playoffs. To get into 8th place, I had to beat my opponent in the last game of the year, and beat her by more than 65 points. Beat her by 90, which put me in the 8 seed.

Had to play the 1 seed first round, 2 see second round, and 5 seed third round.

;-)

San Diego CA
Username hidden
(23049 posts)
If Michigan loses, I will take the Polar bear dip and shave my head(crossing fingers)..!!!!

Inkster MI
Username hidden
(75 posts)
Two more really good games yesterday with Penn State holding off Washington’s late rally and Wisconsin dominating Miami, forcing 4 turnovers while giving away one.

That brings the Big Ten to 7-0 in bowl games with TTUN vs South Carolina tomorrow. I am not confident they will complete the sweep.

~S~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(5995 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 487  Next »
31 to 40 of 4862
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.