Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports:_Football,_UFC,_Boxing,_Wrestling,_Golf,_BasketBall,_Baseball,_soccer,etc_Or_any_other_Sport_u_would_like_to_Discuss
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 382  Next »
31 to 40 of 3818
User Details are only visible to members.
That Holmes women is a cool Goddess. I watched her in another right and she respects the art and her opponents. Rhonda will have to learn that and not just in defeat. I saw her almost kick an opponents head off ( knock her out) and she didn't around the ring. She kneel right by her opponent until the women stuck out her hands as to say she was okay. I really don't even think she tried to hurt Rhonda after the final kick. Holly H. is a PRO!

Greenville NC
Username hidden
(1957 posts)
I hear a lot of people saying they are not surprised at the outcome. But as far as I know, none of them are millionaires today.

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(6761 posts)
Just watched Rhonda Rousey get knockout. Not surprised but surprised she was beat so bad. I watched some of Holly's fights on YouTube awhile back and she is a PRO! Rhonda will be back, she just needs to growup a but and understand that to be great one must be humble too! Great fight and day for female sports. Both Ladies deserve much respect! Holly is a beast!

Greenville NC
Username hidden
(1957 posts)
I am thinking after the loss my beloved Tigers endured last night that LSU hoodies should be at a discounted rate. sigh

Anchorage AK
Username hidden
(1086 posts)
Looks like the tide are starting to come together at the right time. As much as I hate to say it the looked impressive and for most of the game handled my tigers with somewhat ease. though it would be interesting to see how the tide would match up against a offense like Baylors.

Reston VA
Username hidden
(637 posts)
I've decided to hate football. I started hating cheerleading last week when one stood me up.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12450 posts)
I don't feel KC can win WS. I don't see any fire. They're just too laid back. They absolutely laid down in game five. Their talent may get them through but I don't see it. If they can't get fired up for the playoff what will. Get mad at that dam ball.

Hanford CA
Username hidden
(76 posts)
Brady is destroying the league. I feel sorry for the rest of the NFL My Bengals are 6-0 and as a lifelong fan I am waiting for my Bungals to show up.

Greenville NC
Username hidden
(1957 posts)
Is KC even trying to win this game. Don't look like it to me.. Sell some more hotdogs I guess. and I don't even like KC. I'm a SF Giants fan.

Hanford CA
Username hidden
(76 posts)
I am happy for Drew Brees. He and his wife are great people. I don't watch football during the year, only the Super Bowl and that's because I throw a party.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(7382 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 382  Next »
31 to 40 of 3818
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.