Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss : Swingers Discussion 1697461031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumSports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 3571   End
User Details are only visible to members.
BT - here I am! Cheesy grin and all....lol. even though my Blackhawks will not be raising Lord Stanley's Cup this year, they still had a more.then respectable showing in the playoffs. Which is something that you can't say about your Bruins. :0)

Here is wishing upon a shooting star that the Rangers pull it out of their ass and beat the Kings, but I m.not that crazy to put any type of wager on it....

Anchorage AK
Username hidden
(985 posts)
Oh Jaycee...where for art thou?? How about those Kings?

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8091 posts)
I hear you, Coming back from a 3-1 deficit, makes each game all the more exciting at this point

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9680 posts)
Looking - I am also enjoying the Rangers being up in their series. Not because I am a Rangers fan but because I know that my Blackhawks will have an easier series with them rather than Montreal! lol

I have this bet riding on the whole she bang and I aim to win it! lol

Anchorage AK
Username hidden
(985 posts)
A bit Late, but I am enjoying the Rangers Thus far in the Playoff's thus far. 2-0 om the Canadians is a nice feeling going into the Garden this week

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9680 posts)
BT - I really like bonus points, really really like them, but I still have to make it to NOLA to redeem the wonderful things! sigh

Anchorage AK
Username hidden
(985 posts)
Jaycee,

Please see the string in 3Somes. I think you'll be earning bonus points if the Hawks take it.

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8091 posts)
BT - Sorry about your Bruins.....not really, but thought I should say something nice! lol We will have to wait and see though if my Blackhawks will be hoisting "The Cup" when it is all said and done! So looking forward to this win! lol

Anchorage AK
Username hidden
(985 posts)
Blackhawks Win! Blackhawks Win!! Now, we wait and see if the Ducks or the Kings will pull it out!

Anchorage AK
Username hidden
(985 posts)
Daddy should have got him an x-box version of Grand Theft Crustacean or sumfin.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10833 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 3571   End
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss