Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports:_Football,_UFC,_Boxing,_Wrestling,_Golf,_BasketBall,_Baseball,_soccer,etc_Or_any_other_Sport_u_would_like_to_Discuss
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 388  Next »
31 to 40 of 3878
User Details are only visible to members.
I would submit that Yankee fans are still the most hated in baseball because they have a much longer history of winning championships. The Sox were mostly losers for so many decades until they spent their way to the top for awhile and it happened to coincide with the Patriots rise to dominance so all of a sudden, all the nor'easterners were pounding their chests as the center of the sporting world.

Alas, I have no such illusions that NE Ohio will have the opportunity to be as dickish in my lifetime but I am certain if the Browns, Indians and Cavs all won championships in the next decade, the fans there would be as much of an asshole in the eyes of the rest of the sporting world.

~S

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3495 posts)
When I was 10 or so the parents of another team threw their coffee at us.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(24815 posts)
S.S, I agree ,no excuse for that that any where, what ever sport event is going on

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(6577 posts)
Smooth,

You saw my "it's just a game" post. I'm not getting my panties all twisted up over a sporting event, pre, mid, or post-season. I find Boston fans obnoxious too. I think the accent has something to do with it. As for AA batteries, that's a story I haven't heard, but nothing surprises me when small minds and alcohol come together en masse...or Mass, as the case may be.

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(11105 posts)
You can make excuses if you like Inez. Here's where I get somewhat serious. Pelting visiting players wives and children with AA batteries does not make you tough. It makes you a cowardly, shit stain. Being a fan is one thing. Even being fanatical about it is still acceptabe. But when you will hurl batteries at children because their dads play for the opposing team, you deserve to wake up in the ICU.

Cocoa Beach FL
Username hidden
(7627 posts)
Hey be nice ,I would say the same New York fans are tough ,even on there own teams .You need to be tough to make in the Big Apple LOL

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(6577 posts)
LOL. I knew someone would ask. It has more to do with their fan base. We have two young men, (friend's kids) playing in MLB, one with Cubs, one with Cards. Both say Boston fans are by far the most obnoxious, present company excluded I'm sure, than Yankees, and that the Red Sox are commomly regarded, these days anyway, as the most hated.

Cocoa Beach FL
Username hidden
(7627 posts)
Shesmooth...

Not a huge baseball fan (I live in Mariner country after all) but just wondering who the first most hated team in baseball would be...?

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(1027 posts)
Oh She: Cowboys if your a Giant fan ,there dislike the Cowboys and the Pat's if your a Jet fan like Me LOL. It makes for a interesting season . I have a hate ,love, relationship with Tom Brady ,How can you really dislike that GOOD LOOKING man .OMG he is so good looking, and a great QB and that's from a Jet fan

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(6577 posts)
Jaycee's been conspicuously absent from this exchange. Last year she gloated over a 14-4 Yankees win to avoid a three game sweep by the Sox. She called it a great memory. I think she was out the day they covered fractions in math class.

Jaycee, where are you??

Inez, please don't become a Mets fan. SS, there hasn't been much to hate about the Boys in the last few years.

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(11105 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 388  Next »
31 to 40 of 3878
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.