Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss : Swingers Discussion 169746103091
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumSports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
GoTo Page: Less ... 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 ... More 
Start   3091 to 3100 of 3687   End
User Details are only visible to members.
OH.....

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12118 posts)
FUN, if the O has a chance, safe to say this will have to be the best thay've played all season.

Port Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(5324 posts)
I dunno about Ohio State, but once again, husband and I have our annual bet going: my Buckeyes VS his Badgers. Sigh.

We're going to a hockey game tonight, so will have to DVR the game

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7530 posts)
this is stupid. its tragic that this kid died, and i feel very sorry for his family's loss. but he died because HE SMOKED A PLASTIC TOY! he melted a pez dispenser trying to use it as a pipe, and sucked poisonous plastic fumes into his lungs. the synth marijauna probably has some unhealty side effects because it is sold as "potpourri" but this story is being used to manipulate the ignorant.

Port Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(5324 posts)
Smooth, sorry about your Rangers. They were *this* close so many times in game 6. As a long-suffering RedSox fan, it almost reminded me of the 86 WS against the Mets; the famous Bill Buckner game 6.

On to football. Do the Buckeyes have a chance against Wisc? Down here, with LSU's bye week, all talk is of the looming showdown next week with Bama. I'm hearing that even the upper deck nosebleed seats are going for almost $400 a pop; not exactly a cheap date.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
Cardinals are the champs. Wonder if there was anyone camping out at Beaver Stadium, if so, they are surely froze and snow covered waking up!

Shibby, thanks for that story. I didn't know the boy died. That is as bad as the bath salts these kids were snorting to get high, reminds me of "locker room" in high school.

Jan, who will miss Leeza's post this week, so gotta scroll back to read his burgh prediction.

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12139 posts)
Hope it turns out to be a tranny.

Port Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(5324 posts)
Last night Freese tripled to tie the game in the bottom of the 9th, then homered to win it in the 11th. Tonight he's already doubled in two runs to tie it for the Cards. Yeah, I'm pretty sure he can get laid somewhere in St. Louis.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
Would you mind repeating that?

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17353 posts)
Welcome back Heat!!

ps Semper High

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 ... More 
Start   3091 to 3100 of 3687   End
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss