Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports:_Football,_UFC,_Boxing,_Wrestling,_Golf,_BasketBall,_Baseball,_soccer,etc_Or_any_other_Sport_u_would_like_to_Discuss
« Prev  1 ...  304.1  305.1  306.1  307.1  308.1  309.1  310.1  311.1  312.1  313.1  ... 453  Next »
3082 to 3091 of 4522
User Details are only visible to members.
Lebron's next stop will be as a forward for the NJ Devils. One more pussy on the team.

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
I am stunned tonight, I just watched the Old ass Boston Celtics take it to the Heat....

Happy is an understatement. for two reasons, #1- I love the Celtics, but they are just too old to compete for the long run, So any win is a good win. #2- I can't stand Lebron James because of the way he left Cleveland. So I will root for any team that play the Heat including the Lakers.....

Middletown NY
Username hidden
(9784 posts)
Akron, don't be silly that Joom lens is better protected for than the Hope diamond.

Middletown NY
Username hidden
(9784 posts)
Oh Akron! :)

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
Nobody feared that. We feared you took your JOOM. lens and smashed it to smithereens.

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
I can see by the haste in your post that the game upset you last night Frank, You forgot your spell check. Not to worry there is always next year, even if the go out in four games .

Remember, The game was not as bad as watching a seal get beat with bat.

Middletown NY
Username hidden
(9784 posts)
What happen to Frank ? Fair weather fan ?

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2317 posts)
Somebody get the broom out !

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2317 posts)
Buhbye Devils!

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
I am actually embarassed for Devils fans all over the world tonight........ Really I am.....

Middletown NY
Username hidden
(9784 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  304.1  305.1  306.1  307.1  308.1  309.1  310.1  311.1  312.1  313.1  ... 453  Next »
3082 to 3091 of 4522
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.