Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss : Swingers Discussion 169746103082
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumSports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
GoTo Page: Less ... 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 ... More 
Start   3082 to 3091 of 3687   End
User Details are only visible to members.
L, college football is getting to be more and more about the money, primarily from TV deals.

Down here they are joking about changing National Signing Day, to start calling it Draft Day.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
Agreed Fun, this whole switching conference thing has gotten out of control in CFB

Pottstown PA
Username hidden
(1576 posts)
West Virginia is suing Big East Conference in order to leave for Big 12. That's just sad.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
professional hockey is coming back to orlando! an IHL team which is actually perfect for us. could never skate worth a shit, but i love to watch this game.

should be ready to go by next october!

Port Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(5336 posts)
Rob Ryan was DC in Cleveland the past couple of years and it seems like he would have two or three great games a year (he shut down the Patriots one year) but the rest of the time was completely over-matched.

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12135 posts)
the only thing we cowboy fans have to look forward to, is the day they put rob ryan's fat hairy ass on the same train they put wade philips on. and i hope they shove tony romo up ryan's ass on his way out.

ryan is a perfect example of what the organization has become. there was a time when this was an organization that took pride in itself and showed a certain amount of respect for themselves, their fans, and the game of football. one look at the bloated, beer gutted, wart hog on our sidelines tells the world how that has changed.

i love my team and always will, but ryan and romo have made this another season of loss and resentment.

Port Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(5336 posts)
Thanks Akron...

Gina, that's great, love those sports bets, but only when I win.

Speaking of that, where is L2P?

;-D

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12135 posts)
phase one of the bet was a lovely pic of my husband wearing my OH shirt with the finger "L" over his forehead, which he has to post on the social network for several days.

Phase two has not been consummated yet...

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7530 posts)
So Gina, what did you win???

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12135 posts)
OH.....

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12135 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 ... More 
Start   3082 to 3091 of 3687   End
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss