Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports:_Football,_UFC,_Boxing,_Wrestling,_Golf,_BasketBall,_Baseball,_soccer,etc_Or_any_other_Sport_u_would_like_to_Discuss
« Prev  1 ...  304  305  306  307  308  309  310  311  312  313  ... 470  Next »
3081 to 3090 of 4692
User Details are only visible to members.
Apparently a poster who has me blocked appeared in the thread.

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
"Lol. This guy wasn't! | | v "

That post was hilarious Fun! why would you think that I was sarcastic?

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
Sed, were you being sarcstic to me?

Florence MS
Username hidden
(14006 posts)
"Its "Pre" Season."

It's PEE

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12735 posts)
Jerry Sandusky will be watching the LLWS too Frank.

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
Fun, that was hilarious!

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
Lol. This guy wasn't! | | v

Florence MS
Username hidden
(14006 posts)
"pleaanty of chances"

Isn't there only one "a" in pleanty?

Florence MS
Username hidden
(14006 posts)
***Don't forget the Giants play on Friday and I'm looking for a win, pre season or not a win is a win and you guys just can't understand that.***

I cannot for the life of me remember where I saw that but I do think it is fitting to have such a memory.

So 3-0 still is a WIN...... Now I didn't say it originally but I find it fitting to remind the one who did say it. I too hope he can try to understand it.

Middletown NY
Username hidden
(9784 posts)
Jodie Meeks played every game for the Sixers last season, starting 50 of 66. As soon as the playoffs started, his minutes were cut to less than 8 per game, down from 25 in the season.

I don't know the story behind that, but he apparently was suddenly expendable in Philly. He had the best FT% on the team (.906), the best overall % (.551), led the team in 3-pointers, and he never turns the ball over.

Username hidden
(2984 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  304  305  306  307  308  309  310  311  312  313  ... 470  Next »
3081 to 3090 of 4692
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.