Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss : Swingers Discussion 169746103081
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumSports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
GoTo Page: Less ... 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 ... More 
Start   3081 to 3090 of 3664   End
User Details are only visible to members.
BDH, you are 100% correct. so the next one tries to smoke something out of a "my little pony" toy. same result. this is an attempt to throw a big cloud over the synth mj. i am not saying it is healthy for anyone and don't recommend it's use, but this the usual smoke and mirrors bullshit you see from these people.

Cape Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(5116 posts)
Drug paranoids trying to attribute his lung failure to something thats designed to be smoked, only to pay brief lip service to the fact he was smoking melted plastic which was absolutely the primary factor in his death.

I feel bad for the kid and his family, but this kind of media sensationalism jumping on the "K2 is deadly, even though we don't have evidence to support it" bandwagon has overridden my sympathy with rage.

-M

Colleyville TX
Username hidden
(1434 posts)
Every WS should be as good. Crazy. Ready for tomorrow night.

Cape Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(5116 posts)
Sorry about your Rangers, Smooth. But ya gotta admit that was some game.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
This sucks! But I guess its the way a world series should be. Glad we don't have plans tomorrow night.

Cape Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(5116 posts)
Chicks who get baseball, are hott.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
Bri is.

I'm waiting (patiently) for the HD tv to be available for the Stars game I recorded.

-M

Colleyville TX
Username hidden
(1434 posts)
Is anyone watching this World Series? Amazing game 6. Cards just keep fighting back. Now in 11th inning.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
Nope to dope.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
Pitt vs. UConn this evening, hope I can see some of the game, and synthetic MJ is DANGEROUS. There was a 12 yr old outside of the burgh who smoked this and was in a coma for a long time, and had to have a lung transplant, so I would say pass on that shit, lord only knows what they put it in.

Jan

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12102 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 ... More 
Start   3081 to 3090 of 3664   End
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss