Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports:_Football,_UFC,_Boxing,_Wrestling,_Golf,_BasketBall,_Baseball,_soccer,etc_Or_any_other_Sport_u_would_like_to_Discuss
« Prev  1 ...  303  304  305  306  307  308  309  310  311  312  ... 471  Next »
3071 to 3080 of 4705
User Details are only visible to members.
"I long for the strict code of ethics that allowed the Oakland Raiders of the 60's and 70's to keep their focus on the game, and not be derailed by drugs in the locker room, loose women, bar brawls, rampant cheating on the field, etc. Bring back those days" ------

I miss those days as well. What I don't miss is the refs, Rozelle , and his boys sticking it to Al every time they get a chance.

Emeryville CA
Username hidden
(12402 posts)
Think about it, if you have fucked 20,000 women in a time when there are only 8 to 10 NBA cities, that's over 2,000 per metropolitan area. Surely you wouldn't remember every one of them, and you may have done some more than once.

That's also 3 per day for 19 years.

Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Wilt had almost 24,000 rebounds, but there were a lot more rebounds back in those days. By modern standards, he might have gotten about 18,000.

Similarly, he may only have 'accommodated' about 12,000 women, had he been born in 1970.

Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Good example, TThang. Wild and crazy players from 20 or more years ago are fondly recalled as "colorful characters". At the time, though, they were exemplary of "all that's wrong with the game". Same as the cut-ups on the field today, but not as hi-tech.

In the '80s, people talked about the '60s Packers as the "good old days" kind of team.

Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Not sure if Frank has issues with reading comprehension, Regardless. Heat, I don't take issue with the Teams breaking the rookies in, although I find it odd that another player posted it on the web. to me that was kind of stupid. From what I read or heard the player who posted it has appologised.

It is a non issue to me but I see the league changing to where this too will be an action that will frowned upon

Middletown NY
Username hidden
(9784 posts)
I long for the strict code of ethics that allowed the Oakland Raiders of the 60's and 70's to keep their focus on the game, and not be derailed by drugs in the locker room, loose women, bar brawls, rampant cheating on the field, etc. Bring back those days, and I would gladly turn on a game Sunday afternoon.

Toledo OH
Username hidden
(1459 posts)
No, it must be more than that, or people wouldn't be upset. It's not like anyone would just dig up dirt, for something to call "news".

It must be that " there isn't a code of ethics among the players anymore. " Because, you know, until recently all players shared a strict "code of ethics", and no one ever deviated.

Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Frank- Your opinion on the Leak from the Giants Player Phone Video? I know you have had to see it today, Do you think Coughlin is right to be upset?

Pretty sad to see this thing blow up like this , I guess there isn't a code of ethics among the players anymore.

Middletown NY
Username hidden
(9784 posts)
Bleh shue der Jaaan!

Biddaway, wuhn cha scootch yer lovely dupa nexta me n'gimmie a smutz! ;^*

('chowt Jaaan... I'll gota taaahn onayinz like a pollack eatin' galumbki! Yoy!)

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(7111 posts)
Shit, was so busy yesterday, I MISSED my Leeza Cope's commentary but caught up with yinz this AM

Stillers squeaked by!

Jan

Jennerstown PA
Username hidden
(12201 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  303  304  305  306  307  308  309  310  311  312  ... 471  Next »
3071 to 3080 of 4705
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.