Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss : Swingers Discussion 169746103061
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumSports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
GoTo Page: Less ... 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 ... More 
Start   3061 to 3070 of 3686   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Fun,

Wait just a damn minute what do you mean you lost ????? Thats it I'm out if there's no way you can win!

Mrs sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
Lol. Believe it or not, I have made that bet before; once with a Bama couple and twice with LSU couples. I've lost all three times. Game on!

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
Fun,

Ok we decided on a side bet. We win, you fuck me, You win ,you fuck me lol.........Game on lol

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
Mrs. Sav I think Bama wins. Best college defense I've seen. And you play at home. But it could go either way. Wanna make a little side bet?

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
Fun, If you're going to post with the picture in that GQ outfit I'm going to brush up on my sports know how just to admire you lol. All I know about sports is this weekend is the game of the year and Roll Tide.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
Negative Doughboy the pattern is full.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
I've always suspected there are people out there either opposed to or incapable of thinking. Some make it pathetically obvious.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
"I'm not going to get into all the financial details. lol. "

Would that be because you have no clue what you are talking about?

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12035 posts)
"That's your problem right there."

No. My problem is that I try to inform myself on a subject and actually think about it before spouting off the first thing that floats through my head. And then I try to express that thought with clarity, or at the very least, with grammar that wouldn't embarrass a middle schooler.

But you wouldn't know nothing about.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
Most universities have many sources of revenue and athletics just happens to have become a huge one recently. Schools did not "open" in the 1800's thinking about TV revenue and selling licensed merchandise.

But let's play this out. How would you pay the student? Do you take the scholarship away and just write them a check? Based on position? QB's make more and linemen less? Starter or reserve? Would there be a "freshman" wage scale? How much? $25,000/year? (A decent starting salary for an 18 YO kid) Guess what, his scholarship is worth more. Or maybe each kid gets $1000/month PLUS his scholarship. Do you pay that to the girls golf team and the lacrosse team and the volley ball team players too? No?? Only the kids who bring in the money?

Gotcha, sell the most talented players to the highest bidder.

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12035 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 ... More 
Start   3061 to 3070 of 3686   End
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss