Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
GoTo Page: Less ... 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 ... More 
Start   3061 to 3070 of 3692   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Oh I love a bargain....a 2 for one sale has huge attraction.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
Maybe Nic and I should both take that bet with Mrs. Sav; instead of going double or nothing, she would just go double teamed.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
Nic,

Sometimes the best action is no reaction lol. I remember sitting on the witness stand for more than 4 hours for my divorce and my greatest power was nonreaction to anything his attorney tossed at me. Not once even glancing in my ex's direction. At one point he leapt out of his chair and came at me and still I remained calm and composed. Indifference is the best punishment and drives some people out of their minds. In the face of this game I present...calm and compose....but roll tide roll lol Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
"Well a lot of us who react and take action. Just Do It and have that Bring It attitude. Like saving a life, Or fighting in a MIG fight with his F14. Like Tom Cruise said in Top Gun... If you Think Your Dead!!"

Huh?

Mrs. Sav, I'll take a "piece" of that action!

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12343 posts)
Passes Fun a shovel....dig yourself out or dig deeper ...either way I'd love to see you sweating lol From my perspective I'd Win either way on that bet. The Savs are hopeful for the game this weekend but any feeling of confidence would surely be sheer bravado . LSU is playing well, it could go either way. All I know is we've scheduled mid afternoon sex because should they lose the mood around here is going to be a bit disheartening . And I will not be deprived based on a football game lol!!!!! Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
Sorry. That should have been "lost." :)

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
Fun,

Wait just a damn minute what do you mean you lost ????? Thats it I'm out if there's no way you can win!

Mrs sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
Lol. Believe it or not, I have made that bet before; once with a Bama couple and twice with LSU couples. I've lost all three times. Game on!

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
Fun,

Ok we decided on a side bet. We win, you fuck me, You win ,you fuck me lol.........Game on lol

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
Mrs. Sav I think Bama wins. Best college defense I've seen. And you play at home. But it could go either way. Wanna make a little side bet?

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 ... More 
Start   3061 to 3070 of 3692   End
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss