Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss : Swingers Discussion 169746103051
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumSports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
GoTo Page: Less ... 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 ... More 
Start   3051 to 3060 of 3686   End
User Details are only visible to members.
L2P, another thing many people don't realize is that student athletes already receive some monetary compensation in the form of "per diem" on occasions when they travel, even though all of their food, travel and lodging expenses are covered. They also make a fair amount by pooling with oither players, especially when they have a post-season bowl game.

As for taking advantage of the education they are offered, well, some people out there choose to remain ignorant. You can see evidence of that in this very thread.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
Nic, it's always up to the lady, but the general rule is that she saves the best for last. So I'll defer until the second half. :)

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
One would think the BENEFIT of a FREE education was payment enought for college players. Problems is many don't take advantage of it.

Pottstown PA
Username hidden
(1576 posts)
Sounds like a plan Mrs. Sav..

So Fun, if Alabama wins, who gets to start where with Mrs. Sav? Obviously, if LSU wins, the roles will be reversed.

;-D

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12024 posts)
Oh I love a bargain....a 2 for one sale has huge attraction.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
Maybe Nic and I should both take that bet with Mrs. Sav; instead of going double or nothing, she would just go double teamed.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
Nic,

Sometimes the best action is no reaction lol. I remember sitting on the witness stand for more than 4 hours for my divorce and my greatest power was nonreaction to anything his attorney tossed at me. Not once even glancing in my ex's direction. At one point he leapt out of his chair and came at me and still I remained calm and composed. Indifference is the best punishment and drives some people out of their minds. In the face of this game I present...calm and compose....but roll tide roll lol Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
"Well a lot of us who react and take action. Just Do It and have that Bring It attitude. Like saving a life, Or fighting in a MIG fight with his F14. Like Tom Cruise said in Top Gun... If you Think Your Dead!!"

Huh?

Mrs. Sav, I'll take a "piece" of that action!

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12024 posts)
Passes Fun a shovel....dig yourself out or dig deeper ...either way I'd love to see you sweating lol From my perspective I'd Win either way on that bet. The Savs are hopeful for the game this weekend but any feeling of confidence would surely be sheer bravado . LSU is playing well, it could go either way. All I know is we've scheduled mid afternoon sex because should they lose the mood around here is going to be a bit disheartening . And I will not be deprived based on a football game lol!!!!! Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
Sorry. That should have been "lost." :)

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 ... More 
Start   3051 to 3060 of 3686   End
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss