Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports:_Football,_UFC,_Boxing,_Wrestling,_Golf,_BasketBall,_Baseball,_soccer,etc_Or_any_other_Sport_u_would_like_to_Discuss
« Prev  1 ...  301  302  303  304  305  306  307  308  309  310  ... 419  Next »
3051 to 3060 of 4186
User Details are only visible to members.
Yeah, I think his future in the NFL, if he has one, is at something other than QB...

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(20585 posts)
Jax wants him so bad they cant stand it. They know be will put a lot of Gator fans in that stadium. Only prob is Gabbert is a great young QB.

Cocoa Beach FL
Username hidden
(8458 posts)
My thought is that anyone trading for Tebow doesn't plan on using him as a starting QB. Maybe a Wildcat guy, and a fullback or TE. It is rumored that St. Louis and Jacksonville are ready to do a deal if NY falls through.

Same question for St. Louis as NY, you got a guy (Bradford) that is your starter, why bring in Tebow?

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(20585 posts)
Miami signed Gerrard. Wow. They've got big plans down there. LOL

Cocoa Beach FL
Username hidden
(8458 posts)
NJ = Nk. :/

Cocoa Beach FL
Username hidden
(8458 posts)
NJ, I agree. Renown is there to motivate Dirty Sanchez. I also think they will make goof on the threat if Sanchez starts losing. Tebow has long way to go, but winning is winning, right?

Cocoa Beach FL
Username hidden
(8458 posts)
I don't care who the Jets QB is Frank. Just trying to generate conversation. I think the Jets are trying to light a fire under Sanchez. The moment Sanchez get's a few losses or sub-par performances, they'll be screaming for Tebow just like they did in Denver when Orton wasn't lighting up the scoreboards...

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2789 posts)
So you guys think Tebow and Sanchez will be fighting for the starting job?

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2789 posts)
NFL BOUNTY SCANDAL Saints coach, GM take blame

The NFL levied severe penalties Wednesday against multiple members of the Saints organization for their participation or connection with the bounty system that was run by former defensive coordinator Gregg Williams from 2009-11. Williams was suspended indefinitely. Saints head coach Sean Payton was suspended for the entire 2012 season. General manager Mickey Loomis is suspended for the first eight games and linebackers/assistant head coach Joe Vitt for the first six.

In addition, the Saints were fined $500,000 and stripped of second-round draft choices in the 2012 and 2013 drafts. The Saints already didn’t have a first-round pick in the draft this April because they dealt it to New England last year for the chance to select running back Mark Ingram.

The Saints, as well as those suspended, can appeal the ruling to the NFL.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2789 posts)
Frank, how could Tebow be going to the Jets? Just yesterday you said his only hope was Jacksonville. Flip flopping is for politicians, not football analists.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(13322 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  301  302  303  304  305  306  307  308  309  310  ... 419  Next »
3051 to 3060 of 4186
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.