Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports:_Football,_UFC,_Boxing,_Wrestling,_Golf,_BasketBall,_Baseball,_soccer,etc_Or_any_other_Sport_u_would_like_to_Discuss
« Prev  1 ...  299.1  300.1  301.1  302.1  303.1  304.1  305.1  306.1  307.1  308.1  ... 475  Next »
3032 to 3041 of 4750
User Details are only visible to members.
Frank,

I wasn't commenting on the Giants OL. Hell, the Steelers OL is pretty bad. I'm referring to the bad calls, the constant huddles among the refs and coaches. Even the players are telling them how to do their job.

For all the millions the players, coaches and owners the league can't kick the refs a little more scratch?

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2789 posts)
Having a QB like Eli but not giving him a decent O line is like buying a Rolls Royce but never changing the engine oil. Frank seems okay with that.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(14122 posts)
Fun,

Wait until Eli get's drilled and he's crying about how they missed the call...

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2789 posts)
"Not that bad?"

Nk, Frank obviously has no clue about football. It has become apparent to me that he is not a student of the game; for him, the games are little more than an excuse to sit in a chair and medicate on beer.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(14122 posts)
"but with injuries every QB takes his lumps."

Wow. Just wow. Pretty fucking nonchalant regarding the only player that makes the franchise worth a damn.

Eli is running for his life almost every play. I hope the kid doesn't get hurt, but the Giant dumbasses sure are neglecting the development of pass protection to help prevent that. And if you want to get an idea of what the Giants would be like if they let their franchise player get hurt, look at the Colts last year.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(14122 posts)
Not that bad? I was watching the Falcons Broncos game last night. The first quarter took almost an hour to play. They almost lost control of the game, they had long conferences on just about every call. The fans were booing, the commentators were trying to make light of it. They SUCK!

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2789 posts)
Nice attempt to change the subject Frank. I'm just curious why a real fan can't accept the fact that his team took an ass-whipping, when the players themselves admitted how bad they stunk it up.

If you remember from last year, my only criticism of the Giants was that they had grossly neglected the development of talent on the offensive line. They have perhaps the premier QB in the entire NFL, and they risk shortening his career (and hurting his effectiveness) with an OL that can neither pass protect nor open up the run.

Now, Diehl appears to be out for at least weeks if not the whole season.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(14122 posts)
The NFL needs to quit fucking around and pay the real refs. The replacement refs are horrible...

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2789 posts)
"Fun, I wouldn't say it was an ass whipping."

Did you even watch the game? Their asses got wipped worse than the cream filling in a Twinkie.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(14122 posts)
M, sounds like hubby is like me as far as the die hard fan of a team. I actually like the Jets and wish them a great season. I love football and there are a few teams I just don't bother to watch, but when I can catch a Jets game, I always do. For many years, no matter how well or how bad the Stillers play, they are still in my blood, thanks to my daddy, I guess.

Thanks Frank, sometimes when they are on, they are on, but when they aren't they aren't either.

Jan, die hard Stiller gal but still loves other teams, including Denver, which I hope to catch some of their game this evening.

Jennerstown PA
Username hidden
(12201 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  299.1  300.1  301.1  302.1  303.1  304.1  305.1  306.1  307.1  308.1  ... 475  Next »
3032 to 3041 of 4750
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.