Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports:_Football,_UFC,_Boxing,_Wrestling,_Golf,_BasketBall,_Baseball,_soccer,etc_Or_any_other_Sport_u_would_like_to_Discuss
« Prev  1 ...  298  299  300  301  302  303  304  305  306  307  ... 479  Next »
3021 to 3030 of 4785
User Details are only visible to members.
What an ugly game I just watched ....... but as somebody once posted in here , a win is a win is a win

Middletown NY
Username hidden
(9784 posts)
Thanks Fun, livewire... glad you liked. We moved to Pittsburgh 12 years ago, and absolutely love it out here. Not everyone speaks like Leeza Cope, but there are some (called 'yinzers') who have a very thick accent. I have come to like it. I get a lot of my material from actual people around the 'burgh. All I have to say is, "Haaa 'baaaht dem Stillers," and then I step back and listen. Some of my best stuff comes from a small (but tough) woman that I see at our dance studio-- I get her talking and then I take notes.

If anyone would like to hear the Pittsburgh accent, just Google: Myron Cope radio clips, or there's a pair of talking dolls called Nebbie Debbie and Chipped Ham Sam at yappinyinzers dot com.

Myron Cope was a legendary Pittsburgh sports broadcaster. When I first heard him, I thought it was a drunk doing a bad imitation of the comedian Gilbert Gottfried.

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(7111 posts)
Leeza is a national treasure.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(14142 posts)
Hey der Jaaaan, frnzy an alladaresta da Stiller Nation! Dis week our boys are goin' alldaway aahht tada udder sidea da cuntry ta get wit playin' dem Joke-land Raiders, n'at. Da Blaaaack 'n Guld is gonna clobb'rum!

Day say dat football is a game of inches, an'dat ack-ritly describes da Raiders O-fence. Dare worshed up quarterbaaaack Carston Plummer shoulda retired years ago anda Picksburgh Steel Curtain D-fence'll put da feara Gaaaad in'm. After a few facefulls uh'dirt he'll be trowin' picks anda game'll be over bida second quarter.

I tink it'z a shame dat da Stillers gotta play in'at dump stadium in Joke-land. I unnerstaaand dat birds don'd even fly over dat collie-seeum 'cause dares nuttin' daaahn nair wert craaaapin' on. Den day gaaat alla dem lunch-head Raiders fans wearin' stoopit costumes... I guess day all didn't get wit enough trick or treatin' when they waz kids, n'at. In Raiders trainin' caaamp, before da team learnsda playbook, dey makesum first learn dare Miranda Rights!

I sawdat summada jaggoff ESPeeiN' ANAL-ists are predictin' an upset. Ohhh fer cryin' inda sink... dem ANAL-ists kin kiss my dupa, n'at. I noze dat dem Raiders'll be a canna-corn anda Stillers'll blow'maahht.

Time ta get wit my preDICKshin ferda big game...

Da Blitzburgh Stillers-- Sitzdy-tree (63) Dem Joke-land Raiders-- bupkis (0)

Dabby my preDICKshun. Allayinz wave yer Terrible Taaahhls, haf some braaaats, killbaaasas, progies, galumbkis (uddewise known as hunky hand-grenades) an lotza culd arns! Enjoy da Stillers big vick-tree!

HERE WE GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(7111 posts)
Maybe so. From the game write-up, the Zips had scored a total of 19 points against their five previous SEC opponents. They tapped Tennessee's ass for more than that in the first half.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(14142 posts)
The MAC is not really a weak conference outside the SEC comparison. They don't get the respect they deserve.

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
"The Zips killed the spread."

Zips humiliated the Vols. They led in the second quarter and were tied 23-23 at halftime. TN broke the tie in the 3rd quarter only after the refs robbed the Zips on a fumble call. Yeah, the Vols finally pulled away and won, but Vol fans are disgusted with how pathetic the team played, at home, against a small school from a weak conference. TN is an embarrassment to the SEC.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(14142 posts)
Yep Perfect, not undergrad but got my masters there

Pottstown PA
Username hidden
(1625 posts)
The Zips killed the spread.

Luckily, the Tennessee rapist didn't try to assault any of the UofA players.

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
Perfect, tough decision and the only advice I can offer is DO NOT rely on Frank for advice on your situation.

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  298  299  300  301  302  303  304  305  306  307  ... 479  Next »
3021 to 3030 of 4785
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.