Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
GoTo Page: Less ... 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 ... More 
Start   3011 to 3020 of 3692   End
User Details are only visible to members.
L, Joe Pa has always been a class act, and the things he has done for Penn State, and his loyalty there, sort of entitle him to overstay longer than he should have. But, I know what you're saying.

As for weaknesses, it would be better if some peeps did a better job of concealing theirs.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
OSU is a lot better than I thought they would be this year. They keep winning, even though they can't pass. PSU can't pass either and only have 1 loss. Difference is PSU hasn't really beaten anyone good, their record is deceptive IMO. PSU plays Nebraska next Saturday, first good team they have played since they got crushed by Bama in week two. Can ya tell I am ready for Jopa to retire and take his dimwitted son with him??

Oh, and stay strong Fun, Heat has mighty powers but he has to have a weakness...you just need to find that weakness before it's too late

Pottstown PA
Username hidden
(1576 posts)
I'm as big a Buckeye fan as there is but I think they are a year away from contending. They let the Nebraska game slip away and that one hurt but it also showed how inconsistent they can be, on offense and defense.

Of course, you may just be setting up a wager with L2P so let me step aside and see how that plays out...

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12373 posts)
Akron that movie used to scare me, those flying monkeys made me beg for mercy.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19580 posts)
"You are no match for me Funahoy. I could literally make you beg for mercy. "

So anybody know which video game he is talking about? Surely the above wouldn't be yet another dumb internet threat.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19580 posts)
Heat, please give it up. Anyone can read and draw their own conclusions as to who is inciting, who attacking and who is contributing to the discussion.

Fun, Atown, Ceasar, L2P have all offered thoughtful opinions while you have whined, threatened and, I'm sure, hit the "Report to Moderator" button.

I will say though you did make me laugh when you said, "You are no match for me Funahoy".

Now THAT is some funny shit.

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12373 posts)
"Looks like FunAhoy is admitting he is Guilty here."

Two suggestions: First, look up the word "sarcasm" in a dictionary.

Second, you might consider not insulting Wayne's intelligence so often. He is fully capable of reading the last 40 posts, and coming to the same conclusion stated by another poster here: that you have contributed nothing of substance to the convo, other than displaying your well-known penchant for trying to start shit. Carry on.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
Atown, I'm sure the NCAA action you described was frustrating and disappointing.

I think their worst decision was when they outlawed athletic dorms. Some colleges had built Taj Mahals for their football teams to live in, and the NCAA decided that it was an unfair recruiting advantage over schools that didn't have them. So instead of some reasonable restriction (e.g., saying that athletic dorms couldn't be any nicer than the average on campus), they just outlawed them.

So, players get scattered all over town, in apartments or dorms where the coaches can't keep an eye on them, enforce curfew and study hour, etc. And every week we read about a player getting into trouble somewhere he shouldn't have been.

The NCAA, like so many other organizations that make rules, often fails to look one step down the road, until the law of unintended consequences bites it in the ass.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
Exactly my point. Whether we think it is fair or not, intellectual property as well as athletic prowess benefits the institution, not the individual. Once they have earned their degree, the student is free to go about the business of earning a living while the University is still in the business of staying afloat. And yes, profitable!

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12373 posts)
Nic, you are right, companies profited from their employees everyday. Why my devilish good looks and charm at the front door has probably reaped millions for WalMart...

Seriously though, if a professor or student invents something at a company or school, they are generally not the ones that profit...its the school or company. I see the NCAA and athletes no differently.

Pottstown PA
Username hidden
(1576 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 ... More 
Start   3011 to 3020 of 3692   End
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss