Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss : Swingers Discussion 169746103001
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumSports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
GoTo Page: Less ... 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 ... More 
Start   3001 to 3010 of 3664   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Heat, Atown and Caesar have contributed thoughtful points and facts. Your "contribution" to this debate was a visceral and superficial conclusion that "that shit ain't right" or something to that effect, followed by a nonsensical and laughable proposal that student body presidents set a salary scale for players; which you declined to elaborate on as far as I recall. Other than that, I don't remember anything else you contributed to this discussion, other than sniping. If you haven't already deleted your posts, feel free to direct our attention to where you offered anything like a "thoughtful" comment.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
ATown, all good points. There will never be equality between all the conferences, or schools within them. But the NCAA still strives for that, and allowing payments to student athletes, which only a few schools can afford to do, would just increase that disparity. That's how the NCAA looks at it, and they make the rules. All I was saying.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
Fun--I see where you are going, but reality check here. There will never be equality/parity in college athletics. Can't happen, there are 117 D-1 for football, over 300 for basketball schools and things will never be equal. There could be revenue sharing and all the schools contribute what they can, the top tier more then the bottom and the NCAA divides the money. Just a sample of what could be done. For me comparing the professional organizations to college is skewered. 32 compared to 117, doesn't mesh. Plus porfessional football is their sole business, not so much for colleges. There will always be the haves and have nots in life. The have nots have to work harder, plan better, find the right people. Equal rights for college athletics just won't happen. How would schools tune themselves up if they didn't have Kent St., Northwestern St., North Texas, Western Kentucky on their schedules. Life isn't fair when it comes to the masses, but others shouldn't get free labor either. If an athlete is good enough to be signed by Nike to sell thier shoes, they should be allowed to. And schools should not be allowed to profit off the names of athletes that perform on the field/court. But we know how that works don't we?

Allentown PA
Username hidden
(806 posts)
I apologize heat; forgot that you did make a constructive addition to this debate. Something about paying the athletes on a scale decided by the student body president, as I recall. A very thoughtful, workable solution. Problem solved. The NCAA thanks you.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
Heat take your own advice. You didn't come in here to have a conversation. Had you in fact came for that purpose you would have explained YOUR opinion on the topic and not simply chose to make a smart ass remark and at the same time reference another poster. Why don't you clarify exactly what you meant by posting that comment. What exactly do you think Fun should have THOUGHT OUT THOROUGHLY? Nows your chance to redeem yourself . If you have something purposeful to add to the topic than please do so. If you have nothing intelligent to contribute maybe you should try sticking to flirting. Just a suggestion.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5451 posts)
Nothing new Mrs. Sav. He has a long history of adding nothing substantive to a discussion, making a snide comment toward those who do (and doing a poor job even of that), then whining when he is made to look the fool. Followed shortly by pumping his chest and declaring how he handed someone their ass. Probably, while simultaneously and secretly turning into a crybaby and reporting whoever dared to take issue with whatever "rediculous" (as he spells it) comments he has posted.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
"Guess Funahoy should've thought this through thoroughly. :) "

Just for the record Heat I think YOU started this by you're above comment.

I read that as a dig on Fun for no apparent reason other than you think you can get away with it. If there was some point you were making other than negative I missed it. Your comment seemed unnecessary and meant to antagonize but maybe I misunderstood.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5451 posts)
Lol. Look at your own post about eight down. Pucking futz.

ps: Whining isn't attractive at any age; if you can't handle the heat, don't pick a fight. Now go watch your YouTube sonny boy.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
Sav, both defenses are so good; the joke down here is that one defense might outscore the other one and win the game 4-2.

And regardless of the outcome on the field, I will look forward to attacking you.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
Fun, You can "retort" to attacking me after saturdays game lol .......I personal have not the slightest idea how the game will go. I say they're pretty evenly matched ; it will be an interesting knuckle biting game of that I am sure.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5451 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 ... More 
Start   3001 to 3010 of 3664   End
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss