Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports:_Football,_UFC,_Boxing,_Wrestling,_Golf,_BasketBall,_Baseball,_soccer,etc_Or_any_other_Sport_u_would_like_to_Discuss
« Prev  1 ...  296  297  298  299  300  301  302  303  304  305  ... 419  Next »
3001 to 3010 of 4186
User Details are only visible to members.
The Flyers are no doubt going to have their hands full with the Devils; and I'm a devout Flyers fan. Kinda neat to watch them have to go against the Pens, now the Devils.

Brodeur though has seen very little of the rookies of the Flyers so to speak. So he has his hands full - he was def on his game (old Brodeur) last night. In retrospect, Bryz'y hasn't seen Parise much and with the depleted defense corpse of the Flyers, it should be a good rival series to pit Jersey against PA.

The unknowns, is the black aces of both teams.. the series is going to be fun to watch.....

Port Carbon PA
Username hidden
(7441 posts)
Your keyboard is jinksed.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(13322 posts)
Devils are tuff. But look forward to a tuff time in round 2.

Fucking NHL and scheduling. Blues havent played in a week. Hey Kings come on over here we got something for ya.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
The suspension will last just long enough for him to return in the second round (assuming they get by Denver or Dallas) facing, guess who? OKC - This could get interesting.

Emeryville CA
Username hidden
(12328 posts)
Not taking the bait on the political argument but yes, there is precedent for enforcing regular season rules during the following regular season, not in the playoffs. I disagree with the concept but it has happened.

Does anyone remember when Rick Mahorn of the Detroit Pistons leveled Mark Price of the Cavs with a forearm to the head at mid court? Price missed two games with a concussion and I think Mahorn only got a fine.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12735 posts)
The killer may be justified so maybe that is why he is out of jail.....

Middletown NY
Username hidden
(9784 posts)
killer? Or accused killer? Or did we do away with the whole Innocent until proven guilty concept? Or is that only for those whom liberals deem fit the bill?

Middletown NY
Username hidden
(9784 posts)
The Canucks had the Presidents Cup Curse....They are TOAST.

"St Louis Plays the mans game" Head coach Nashville Preds.You come to St.Louis you are in for a hell of a ride.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
The precedent that was cited was in baseball and NCAA Football where infractions were not enforced during the playoffs (or Bowl games). I'm not saying I agree, that was suggested as a possibility. My feeling is the NBA has been trying to send a strong message for years that it's game is not played by a bunch of thugs so I believe the suspension will be during the playoffs.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12735 posts)
Starry, It was loud, the loudest part was when Crosby got crushed 8 seconds in and then soon after with the goal, each goal made it more loud then it got really quiet when PIT scored, but that didn't last long when we scored a minute later.

The end of the game, last 3 minutes was extremely loud, you couldn't hear yourself think, Playoff Hockey is so much more intense, Philly fans really get into it.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2317 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  296  297  298  299  300  301  302  303  304  305  ... 419  Next »
3001 to 3010 of 4186
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.