Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports:_Football,_UFC,_Boxing,_Wrestling,_Golf,_BasketBall,_Baseball,_soccer,etc_Or_any_other_Sport_u_would_like_to_Discuss
« Prev  1 ...  295.1  296.1  297.1  298.1  299.1  300.1  301.1  302.1  303.1  304.1  ... 470  Next »
2992 to 3001 of 4692
User Details are only visible to members.
(clears throat).

Was it not Tebow that knocked the Pitt out of the playoffs last season ;)

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
YAY!!!!! Leeza Cope is back. My heart is always and forever with the black and gold but the Jets have Sanchez who I feel is a very good QB. Tebrow, on the other hand, I wouldn't count on him to win against the Stillers. My pick is always the Stillers no matter who they play, but know this is going to be a really tough game, but then again, the Jets are coming to the burgh!

Jan

Jennerstown PA
Username hidden
(12201 posts)
Do I hear the Pitt all braggy? ;). With an 0 and 1, against a 1 and 0 team(of course it was the bills. But still it's a win) .

Besides, if things get really bad, the Jets can always bring out Tebow and win the game with a pass ;).

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
Well it's anudder football Sundy anda Stillers'r playin' dem New Jerzy Jits, n'at... which is da clozest ting dale git ta it bein' a bye week. Tree tings allayinz kin caaaahnt on-- death, taaaaxes an'at da Stillers'll beat da Jits.

Lassweek da Blaaack'n Guld got beat by Paidtons Manning and dem Bronkers, so our boys ain'd gonna get wit bein' nineteenanno dis year. Dem anal-ists on ESPeeiN' keep taklin 'baaaht inj'rees wit da Stillers. Fuck da anal-ists, n'at... dare a buncha lunch-heads an I'm sick 'n tard uddem. Da Stillers gaaat lotsa playmakers, not etsquese makers.

Dares been a lotta talk inda 'burgh abaaaht nummer-seven Big Ben'n how baaad he played lassweek. Da prollum may be dat his wife bein' pregnit is a distraaaaction. I mean we all noze dat he played bedder when he was aaaaht chasin' underage bimbos in bars, n'at. Prapps dey needs ta get'm a cuppletree broads ta unloosen him a bit, wit a few blow jaaaabs.

Mize well make my preDICKshun:

Picksburgh Stillers-- Ferdyate (48) Da Jerzy Jits-- Tree (3)

See allayinz daaaahhntaaaahn't Heinz Filled!! HERE WE GO...

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(7111 posts)
frigging Ravens Defense fugged my Fantasy team......G*D Damned turnovers.....

the only frigging Bright spot of this game is that When I go to buy tickets for the Cowboys Bengals game they should be pretty cheap , That is if this is how thier season is going to be.

Middletown NY
Username hidden
(9784 posts)
Congratulations to Andy Maurry, winner of US Open.

What an unbelievable game!

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
--"what is the shelf life of a Twinkie? Inquiring minds want to know.... "

I think they still have some in the air-raid shelters from the 60's and are still eatable :)

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2317 posts)
what is the shelf life of a Twinkie? Inquiring minds want to know....

Middletown NY
Username hidden
(9784 posts)
John have you considered the possibility that they just don't like you? ;)

Florence MS
Username hidden
(14006 posts)
we sure have made them more popular among the swing community tho ... lol

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2317 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  295.1  296.1  297.1  298.1  299.1  300.1  301.1  302.1  303.1  304.1  ... 470  Next »
2992 to 3001 of 4692
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.