Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports:_Football,_UFC,_Boxing,_Wrestling,_Golf,_BasketBall,_Baseball,_soccer,etc_Or_any_other_Sport_u_would_like_to_Discuss
« Prev  1 ...  295.1  296.1  297.1  298.1  299.1  300.1  301.1  302.1  303.1  304.1  ... 388  Next »
2992 to 3001 of 3877
User Details are only visible to members.
Hey there Shibby - on behalf of hubby, who I understand has close ties to Leeza Cope, it's coming at ya, it'll be out before the game!

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(7111 posts)
packers? ha!

sacrilege!!!

Detroit MI
Username hidden
(8128 posts)
University of Akron Zips.

Nothing but a football factory, according to informed analists.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(12995 posts)
Survey: Cowboys no longer 'America's Team' -- Packers most loved

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8332 posts)
A one-year bowl ban won't mean squat to this year's recruits. The loss of 9 scholarships over three years is tougher IMO, but sanctions like that haven't seemed to hurt USC or LSU too much.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(12995 posts)
Hmmm. OSU has the 6th best recruiting class nationally (Rivals), and just got a commitment from the top rush end in the nation, from Pennsylvania.

Fawlty analists say all sorts of things.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(12995 posts)
shelly I am surehe would be happier with the ring Vs losing it like The pats did

Middletown NY
Username hidden
(9784 posts)
jay is mad as shit. Kansas City.....................beat the Pack attack. Well, at least I get to wash that dirty ass shirt now LOL

Username hidden
(23989 posts)
Nope I think the Jet's needed an ass whooping to ground them. So when they slip the tube steak into Eli next week, Eli will think The Skins were treating him like a prom queen. Eli may be fucked so hard he may want to Kiss Rex afterwards

Middletown NY
Username hidden
(9784 posts)
Then again I guess there are those who enjoy seeing a good ole' gang bang on the field .

Middletown NY
Username hidden
(9784 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  295.1  296.1  297.1  298.1  299.1  300.1  301.1  302.1  303.1  304.1  ... 388  Next »
2992 to 3001 of 3877
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.