Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports:_Football,_UFC,_Boxing,_Wrestling,_Golf,_BasketBall,_Baseball,_soccer,etc_Or_any_other_Sport_u_would_like_to_Discuss
« Prev  1 ...  293  294  295  296  297  298  299  300  301  302  ... 470  Next »
2971 to 2980 of 4692
User Details are only visible to members.
"he is Mr Expert "

Good to know, since I've been wanting to ask a question of a real expert. So, Frank, what's your take on whether the Giants will be able to keep getting away with those rub routes that their X and Y receivers are running?

Florence MS
Username hidden
(14006 posts)
The giants haven't even faced any good defense yet, wait till they meet the Eagles, Eli will be on his ass more than Frank on the back seat of a Harley.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2317 posts)
Isn't it FUNNY how Frank after the giants lost was not heard from for ten days, now they win one(barely) and he is Mr Expert again....lol

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2317 posts)
Frank,

I wasn't commenting on the Giants OL. Hell, the Steelers OL is pretty bad. I'm referring to the bad calls, the constant huddles among the refs and coaches. Even the players are telling them how to do their job.

For all the millions the players, coaches and owners the league can't kick the refs a little more scratch?

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2789 posts)
Having a QB like Eli but not giving him a decent O line is like buying a Rolls Royce but never changing the engine oil. Frank seems okay with that.

Florence MS
Username hidden
(14006 posts)
Fun,

Wait until Eli get's drilled and he's crying about how they missed the call...

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2789 posts)
"Not that bad?"

Nk, Frank obviously has no clue about football. It has become apparent to me that he is not a student of the game; for him, the games are little more than an excuse to sit in a chair and medicate on beer.

Florence MS
Username hidden
(14006 posts)
"but with injuries every QB takes his lumps."

Wow. Just wow. Pretty fucking nonchalant regarding the only player that makes the franchise worth a damn.

Eli is running for his life almost every play. I hope the kid doesn't get hurt, but the Giant dumbasses sure are neglecting the development of pass protection to help prevent that. And if you want to get an idea of what the Giants would be like if they let their franchise player get hurt, look at the Colts last year.

Florence MS
Username hidden
(14006 posts)
Not that bad? I was watching the Falcons Broncos game last night. The first quarter took almost an hour to play. They almost lost control of the game, they had long conferences on just about every call. The fans were booing, the commentators were trying to make light of it. They SUCK!

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2789 posts)
Nice attempt to change the subject Frank. I'm just curious why a real fan can't accept the fact that his team took an ass-whipping, when the players themselves admitted how bad they stunk it up.

If you remember from last year, my only criticism of the Giants was that they had grossly neglected the development of talent on the offensive line. They have perhaps the premier QB in the entire NFL, and they risk shortening his career (and hurting his effectiveness) with an OL that can neither pass protect nor open up the run.

Now, Diehl appears to be out for at least weeks if not the whole season.

Florence MS
Username hidden
(14006 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  293  294  295  296  297  298  299  300  301  302  ... 470  Next »
2971 to 2980 of 4692
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.