Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports:_Football,_UFC,_Boxing,_Wrestling,_Golf,_BasketBall,_Baseball,_soccer,etc_Or_any_other_Sport_u_would_like_to_Discuss
« Prev  1 ...  293  294  295  296  297  298  299  300  301  302  ... 481  Next »
2971 to 2980 of 4801
User Details are only visible to members.
*STANDING OVATION

For Mrs. Sav's post from 9 hours ago.

Frank, either develop a sense of humor or a thicker skin because we all know you LOVE the attention and now that you have removed the blocks, Wayne knows it too.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12735 posts)
In the news today , the following report mentions what happens when you type Cowboysdot com into your search engine....

"The Dallas Cowboys can still be found at DallasCowboysdotcom, of course, but you'd assume that the team would have liked to own the shorter and seemingly more obvious domain name as well. However, those pesky extra digits befuddled them, a then-silent bidder swept in and took the name for a larger bid, and a whole lot of people looking for news and notes on America's Team will instead get a dating site for "men who enjoy the same country living lifestyle." "

It appears the Dallas cowboys weren't quick on their feet in securing the domain Cowboysdot come, for all you Cowboy haters I thought you might find this amusing. For all you fans , my apologies .

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
""The Immaculate Reception was a bad call? "

One of the infamously bad calls of all time. Thats why people still talk about it 40 years later. "

I thought it was an awesome sequence, and it won a playoff game. And people talk about it because it was just miraculous. What part of it involved a bad call? Anyone?

Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Maybe his mentor is a GBE.

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
Hey hey! lighten up on the Giants, remember, I'm fan...

Though i do agree, Eli is closeted ;). Why can't they teach him to run? why is he such a vagina?

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
Luvrman, I did understand your perspective. I grew up a Pats fan and certainly saw a number of season enders. In fact, the Pats first successful SB run was a result of that tuck rule game. The team's history of losing went so deep that the next morning's Boston Globe headline read, "The Call We Never Get".

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(13729 posts)
"The Immaculate Reception was a bad call? "

One of the infamously bad calls of all time. Thats why people still talk about it 40 years later.

Emeryville CA
Username hidden
(12417 posts)
The Immaculate Reception was a bad call? I've always thought it was karma for having Jack Tatum on the team. Assassin.

Username hidden
(2984 posts)
"I had: 13 assists 9 rebounds 6 points 4 steals "

Toledo, that's a Jason Kidd line.

Username hidden
(2984 posts)
"uvrman, it's less about sympathy than it is about wanting to watch a well-called game."

BT, I get it. I just wanted to add some perspective. The bad calls I mentioned were playoff season ending atrocities, with the so called 'A team officials'. This call is simply a early season blunder, which both teams can easily recover the season. I already see the ESPN pundits bloviate, whine, and cry about this incident. Talk about over reacting. I thought they were going to have a nervous breakdown on camera. Pitiful.

Emeryville CA
Username hidden
(12417 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  293  294  295  296  297  298  299  300  301  302  ... 481  Next »
2971 to 2980 of 4801
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.