Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss : Swingers Discussion 169746102971
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumSports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
GoTo Page: Less ... 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 ... More 
Start   2971 to 2980 of 3610   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Hope it turns out to be a tranny.

Orlando FL

Username hidden
(3872 posts)
Last night Freese tripled to tie the game in the bottom of the 9th, then homered to win it in the 11th. Tonight he's already doubled in two runs to tie it for the Cards. Yeah, I'm pretty sure he can get laid somewhere in St. Louis.

Belle Chasse LA

Username hidden
(10350 posts)
Would you mind repeating that?

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(16572 posts)
Welcome back Heat!!

ps Semper High

Belle Chasse LA

Username hidden
(10350 posts)
Hah. Now I'm going to be thinking about Blues Clues...

-M

Fort Worth TX

Username hidden
(1434 posts)
I recall those being used full of downy sheets as exhale devices to prevent detection in non smoking hotel rooms.

-M

Fort Worth TX

Username hidden
(1434 posts)
If you pull the mechanism out of the normal style pez dispenser, you end up with a square plastic tube, akin to the glass tubes you see people smoke crack with.

What ever happend to making bongs out of apples?

Put an apple in your kids lunch instead of pez.

-M

Fort Worth TX

Username hidden
(1434 posts)
BDH, you are 100% correct. so the next one tries to smoke something out of a "my little pony" toy. same result. this is an attempt to throw a big cloud over the synth mj. i am not saying it is healthy for anyone and don't recommend it's use, but this the usual smoke and mirrors bullshit you see from these people.

Orlando FL

Username hidden
(3872 posts)
Drug paranoids trying to attribute his lung failure to something thats designed to be smoked, only to pay brief lip service to the fact he was smoking melted plastic which was absolutely the primary factor in his death.

I feel bad for the kid and his family, but this kind of media sensationalism jumping on the "K2 is deadly, even though we don't have evidence to support it" bandwagon has overridden my sympathy with rage.

-M

Fort Worth TX

Username hidden
(1434 posts)
Every WS should be as good. Crazy. Ready for tomorrow night.

Orlando FL

Username hidden
(3872 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 ... More 
Start   2971 to 2980 of 3610   End
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss