Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports:_Football,_UFC,_Boxing,_Wrestling,_Golf,_BasketBall,_Baseball,_soccer,etc_Or_any_other_Sport_u_would_like_to_Discuss
« Prev  1 ...  289.1  290.1  291.1  292.1  293.1  294.1  295.1  296.1  297.1  298.1  ... 419  Next »
2932 to 2941 of 4189
User Details are only visible to members.
BooNShip... agreed.

Cocoa Beach FL
Username hidden
(8458 posts)
WordNazi.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(13322 posts)
None the less is one word. ;-)

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
Hell of a game last night I am glad the Rangers won, but Even if the Caps would have won it was an exiting game none the less.

Middletown NY
Username hidden
(9784 posts)
The man suffered depression.

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
Very true SS..... I've seen the same thing.

Making a martyr of him is another story though.

Port Carbon PA
Username hidden
(7441 posts)
not to seem arguementative, but i think it's worth saying, i am not going to judge what js did. i may have my opinions about suicide and the collateral damage, but the fact is, we don't know what all this man was dealing with. so he was an athlete. so he made a lot of money to play a game. it doesn't make him any less susceptable to the mental anguish that sometimes accompanies even the greatest of circumstances in life.

no matter who you are, everyone has a breaking point. it's easy to talk tough, but thanks to the u.s. gov't financing a few all expense paid tours, i can say i have witnessed first hand some of the toughest s.o.b.'s who ever lived, broken down in tears. there are no exceptions, everyone has a breaking point.

i am saddened at the thought of the level of psychological torture that js must have been going thru, to lead him to decide that the only hope he had left for peace was to end his very existance.

Cocoa Beach FL
Username hidden
(8458 posts)
You hit it Shib..

Simple selfishness.. "I" - "can't take it any more".. I'll just pull the trigger, they'll get over it sooner or later - Bullshit...

I can't say my dad was perfect, but he did what he did to take care of his kids. That part, I'll keep his legacy on and do what I can for other kids as well. Not trying to be a hero, it's how I was raised. Which by today's standards?? Is a lost art..

JS, had his personal reasoning for what he did.

Anyway..

Rangers - triple OT.. All good.. that just assures that the longer the series goes, the better the chance for Jersey or Flyers.. lol (Battered, Bruised, and tired...)

Port Carbon PA
Username hidden
(7441 posts)
It has been reported that he sent a text to his ex-wife and children yesterday telling them he loved them...

Cold comfort...

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(20597 posts)
Not cold, Boo, Just plain talk. It's sad how a lot of people, including JS apparently don't bother to consider the collateral damage in regards to family, especially the children.

Emeryville CA
Username hidden
(12328 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  289.1  290.1  291.1  292.1  293.1  294.1  295.1  296.1  297.1  298.1  ... 419  Next »
2932 to 2941 of 4189
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.