Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports:_Football,_UFC,_Boxing,_Wrestling,_Golf,_BasketBall,_Baseball,_soccer,etc_Or_any_other_Sport_u_would_like_to_Discuss
« Prev  1 ...  289.1  290.1  291.1  292.1  293.1  294.1  295.1  296.1  297.1  298.1  ... 481  Next »
2932 to 2941 of 4801
User Details are only visible to members.
I had a fantastic night on the court. I ended the night with: 12pts 20 rebounds 5 assists 1 block 2 steals

Toledo OH
Username hidden
(1459 posts)
Don't worry Frank I'm up :)

What is that now Frank, 8 of the last 9 games your Gay-men can't beat the Eagles ? 0-2 in your division, Not good :)

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2317 posts)
some call it Cranky, I get that way when I stay up too late....

Middletown NY
Username hidden
(9784 posts)
Fiesty!

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
everyone seems to suck. or is injured.

Jamaica NY
Username hidden
(889 posts)
Time to get rid of Sanchez, he sucks!

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
wooowww my J-E-T-S got their ass K-I-C-K-E-D!!! 34-0. rex, your ass is in deep shit. "the best team i've had since being here" really? "im the best defensive mind in the league" oh really?? totally out of his mind.

Jamaica NY
Username hidden
(889 posts)
--"I'm thinking the Giants will win tonight by at least a touchdown and it's quite possible that Vic won't make it through the first half and we should have an easy time with Cleveland next week to tune up for the 49rs in 2 weeks. "

Wow Frank, Thinking 3 weeks ahead are we ? You Didn't mention Wash, Dallas and Pittsburgh after them. I love when people start counting their chickens.

You will be around this week after the Gay-men lose right? I get a kick out of all your excuses, Like the weather or the Refs were out of sync or the 10 day layoff or even Eli slipping on a twinkie :)

Don't worry Frank, I think you'll save face, it should be a very close game, maybe a field goal with seconds left.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2317 posts)
No Leeza Cope this week, bummer as the Stillers have a bye week. Frank, good luck to the Giants. I'm a PA gal and do like Philly, but Vick still needs someone to buy him a puppy.

Jan

Jennerstown PA
Username hidden
(12201 posts)
Frank I sure hope you don't disappear for a week when the Eagles beat your Gay-men. They have 10 days to get ready for the Eagles, if they can't beat them with that much preparation they are TOAST in the division. Eagles and the Gay-men as well as Dallas know each other to well, these games are always close.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2317 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  289.1  290.1  291.1  292.1  293.1  294.1  295.1  296.1  297.1  298.1  ... 481  Next »
2932 to 2941 of 4801
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.