Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports:_Football,_UFC,_Boxing,_Wrestling,_Golf,_BasketBall,_Baseball,_soccer,etc_Or_any_other_Sport_u_would_like_to_Discuss
« Prev  1 ...  289.1  290.1  291.1  292.1  293.1  294.1  295.1  296.1  297.1  298.1  ... 471  Next »
2932 to 2941 of 4706
User Details are only visible to members.
Oh why not...........

Frank, it appears that for your own protection you and Fun, Nic, Looking and who know who else are being blocked from each other by Wayne. This is just a theory based on some back- room discussions that have taken place over the last few days.

Apparently our ability to decide whom we do or do not block has been taken away from us to some degree. Brilliant.

Fun has unblocked you, just in case you care.

I have no pussy in this fight, but I think that this is totally imbecilic.

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(6401 posts)
When I was kid we had a neighborhood football game. One sissy always went home crying to his mama. Instead of telling him to grow up and be a man, she restricted him from playing with the big boys anymore. He's still a punk.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(14058 posts)
uhuh, must be Gremilins on this site..... LMAO.

Middletown NY
Username hidden
(9784 posts)
Lol. Me three.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(14058 posts)
Nic i see you are not the only one...... it is priceless.

I have a silly suspicion it was for Our " benefit"

Middletown NY
Username hidden
(9784 posts)
lol...now I've been blocked by a certain GBE. Priceless

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12735 posts)
"The Wall Street Journal has a nice story today about Patriots running back BenJarvus Green-Ellis (nicknamed "Law Firm" lol). It seems he has never fumbled the ball, even once, in his entire pro career. After 562 touches, a fumble-free career. No one has ever done that in the history of the NFL. BTW, he was undrafted out of college."

That was a post I made in this thread back in January. BJGE, now playing for Cincinnati, finally coughed up the first fumble of his NFL career, on his 590th touch.  

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(14058 posts)
Lol. And a few evil looks from me too after today's OT loss.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(14058 posts)
"Gona be a long season of disappointments in Saints country."

Come on and have a seat next to the Raider nation. :-/

Emeryville CA
Username hidden
(12402 posts)
Gona be a long season of disappointments in Saints country.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(14058 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  289.1  290.1  291.1  292.1  293.1  294.1  295.1  296.1  297.1  298.1  ... 471  Next »
2932 to 2941 of 4706
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.