Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports:_Football,_UFC,_Boxing,_Wrestling,_Golf,_BasketBall,_Baseball,_soccer,etc_Or_any_other_Sport_u_would_like_to_Discuss
« Prev  1 ...  289.1  290.1  291.1  292.1  293.1  294.1  295.1  296.1  297.1  298.1  ... 470  Next »
2932 to 2941 of 4692
User Details are only visible to members.
Maybe so. From the game write-up, the Zips had scored a total of 19 points against their five previous SEC opponents. They tapped Tennessee's ass for more than that in the first half.

Florence MS
Username hidden
(14006 posts)
The MAC is not really a weak conference outside the SEC comparison. They don't get the respect they deserve.

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
"The Zips killed the spread."

Zips humiliated the Vols. They led in the second quarter and were tied 23-23 at halftime. TN broke the tie in the 3rd quarter only after the refs robbed the Zips on a fumble call. Yeah, the Vols finally pulled away and won, but Vol fans are disgusted with how pathetic the team played, at home, against a small school from a weak conference. TN is an embarrassment to the SEC.

Florence MS
Username hidden
(14006 posts)
Yep Perfect, not undergrad but got my masters there

Pottstown PA
Username hidden
(1625 posts)
The Zips killed the spread.

Luckily, the Tennessee rapist didn't try to assault any of the UofA players.

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
Perfect, tough decision and the only advice I can offer is DO NOT rely on Frank for advice on your situation.

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
Good luck to all on football Sunday and go STILLERS--where is Leeza Cope? I am having withdraw, buddy.

Jan

Jennerstown PA
Username hidden
(12201 posts)
like2

I didn't know you were a PSU alumni also? Man, we have much in common.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(19133 posts)
Hey now, no reason to bring my PSU Lions into this pissing contest! Having said that, I am with you Fun, IMO there is no greater crime than that perpetrated on children...

Pottstown PA
Username hidden
(1625 posts)
I see somebodies internet still works now tha the Vagiants won again....... seems the intellect and knowledge are only here for us when the Vagiants win. Sorry I wasn't here sooner, seems I may have had more pressing things to do than to placate another's lone bastion of happiness in a woeful existence. rest assured I will not let it happen again, as somebody requested it.

Middletown NY
Username hidden
(9784 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  289.1  290.1  291.1  292.1  293.1  294.1  295.1  296.1  297.1  298.1  ... 470  Next »
2932 to 2941 of 4692
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.