Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports:_Football,_UFC,_Boxing,_Wrestling,_Golf,_BasketBall,_Baseball,_soccer,etc_Or_any_other_Sport_u_would_like_to_Discuss
« Prev  1 ...  287  288  289  290  291  292  293  294  295  296  ... 419  Next »
2911 to 2920 of 4188
User Details are only visible to members.
Count your blessings...

You could be a Padre fan...

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(20593 posts)
And as SS mentioned,, you keep consistently taking lil jabs at me, eventually, I'm going to drop them and then drop you.. it's simple. Take a stick to the ribs when no one is looking a cpl times and you're going finally snatch someone up and school them in the art of etiquette.. I never gave a shit if you're a star or not. When you need a lesson, it's taught. again.. simple...

Port Carbon PA
Username hidden
(7441 posts)
Unfortunately, Shanahan,, even as an ex hockey player, is trying to police the sport as he see's it. He seems to forget the "nuances" of NHL hockey. CG didn't blatantly leave his blades to hit him. CG's intent was to put a hit on him, isn't that hockey to begin with? Let's stop hitting in football if that's the case.

The hitting and fighting is a self policing of the sport. The speed at even college level is unreal. I played (as a small defenseman mind you). Cripes even street hockey you wind up grabbing a shirt and tie them up or start throwing them because they're taking liberties.

The shit that's happening at the hockey level right now, is sickening. Lay into a tight end over the center and it's ok (to a point) but a clean hit and suspended when someone is even remotely crouched? is another..

Port Carbon PA
Username hidden
(7441 posts)
IMO, there's just not enough fighting in the playoffs. Yeah, we get it, its the playoffs. Have to be on your best behavior. BULLSHIT! Get out there and whoop some ass!

JK. I grew up in the south, and don't know jack shit about hockey, but I do love the game. AND I do have huge respect for those who can seriously kick some ass while wearing those skates. I can barely even stand up on them!. I'd be trying to drag some fugger's ass to the bleachers and getting my ass kicked the whole way there. :)

Cocoa Beach FL
Username hidden
(8458 posts)
I see quite a gew things not happening actually in the Flyers-Devils series..

First, there's just not enough shots. Look at the shot total for the past 3 games on the Flyers end so to speak; especially the second periods. Second, they need to get someone in front of MB to rattle him. Face it, someone gets in his head in front of him, he can be beat. They're doing it yes; just not consistently.

"Get it the hell outa here!" seems to be the theme. The forwards are just not taking crisp passes and hanging on to them, and even then, they're not so crisp in many ways.

I'm not so sure though the Devils will punch their ticket with 4 in a row.

Port Carbon PA
Username hidden
(7441 posts)
The size of the Kings was a big factor in the series. Not to mention Quick was phenomenal in net. The Blues never got it going . Too bad because they are a really good team. I can see some trades coming up. They need some weight.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Congrats Heat. You could get the triffecta if they could keep a football team.

Going big will win the Cup.

Mrs Lucky said "thank God now you can cut off that beard!!!!!!"

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Of course Delonte fucked that whore of a "mother" Lebron had.

Lebron never quit. He is a choke artist. That is why he needs someone to have a superstar on his team like Wade. Someone who can carryhim when he fails under the pressure of the big game.

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
"quit that year after finding out his mother was fuckin Delonte West,

Is that true? How do you know this?"

It's been a widespread rumor for years. Of course each party has a 'no comment'. So at this point, its an unsubstantiated rumor.

Emeryville CA
Username hidden
(12328 posts)
The assertion that players from different eras are the best of all time is flawed, at best.

Who was better-Bill Russell or Shaq? Pete Rose or Tony Gwynn? Babe Ruth or Albert Pujols? Jim Brown or Marshall Faulk? Kellen Winslow or Antonio Gates? Jack Nickalaus or Tiger Woods?

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(20593 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  287  288  289  290  291  292  293  294  295  296  ... 419  Next »
2911 to 2920 of 4188
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.