Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss : Swingers Discussion 169746102911
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumSports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
GoTo Page: Less ... 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 ... More 
Start   2911 to 2920 of 3686   End
User Details are only visible to members.
how bout them cowboys? ugliest win of the season, but it still puts them in first place in the division! if we ever get a real quarterback, we might do some serious damage.

feeling like drew brees is going to have a HUGE game monday night. :)

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(5239 posts)
My guess is his denial is out of respect for current coach Luke Fickel, and it's Michigan week. I also think it's interesting he is scheduled to broadcast the game. lol

Personally, I think Golden is a better option at PSU. Hungrier and in for the long haul.

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12024 posts)
FUN, I like Golden a lot and would be happy with him as the coach. He would most likely be a longer term solution than Myer, just as SS indicated for OSU. The one benefit I perceive with Myer is his name and pedigree would help prevent some of the fall-off in recruits that is likely due to the issues at PSU.

Pottstown PA
Username hidden
(1576 posts)
i would guess people in ohio couldn't be happier NIC, and he may stay for a few years, and he'll probably do some good stuff for ya, but in my opinion, uban meyers will never be a long term coach anywhere, no matter how successful he is for one simple reason... he has family issues.

not saying anything negative about his family, but this is a VERY hard life for a family to live. most are just not cut out for it. wish him and his family well.

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(5239 posts)
Meyer has lost the fire in the belly it takes; he misses Tebow.

Golden will be enticed to clean up PSU's mess.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
ESPN posted a story that Myer denied it NaN....here's hoping they are right and you are wrong! lol

Pottstown PA
Username hidden
(1576 posts)
NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! You BETTER be WRONG NaN!! Want him at PSU!!

Pottstown PA
Username hidden
(1576 posts)
Thank you Nic it is nice to be back !

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
Welcome back Mrs. Sav

Update: Urban Meyer to be announced as the new head football coach at THE Ohio State University at 4:01PM Saturday.

You heard it here first...or on M&M if you were watching this morning.

;-D

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12024 posts)
1 LSU 2 Alabama 3 Arkansas

I didn't believe that was going to happened...that will teach me to pay more attention to Fun lol.

This weekends games should be very interesting and tense. Bama/ Auburn is always cause for nail biting around here . I have never experienced such rivalry as exists between the fans of these 2 teams. Locally it seems it is decided at birth which side you will be loyal to . It's really quite amusing how fiercely competitive it is, no matter where you go one of the first question you hear is Bama ? or Auburn?

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 ... More 
Start   2911 to 2920 of 3686   End
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss