Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports:_Football,_UFC,_Boxing,_Wrestling,_Golf,_BasketBall,_Baseball,_soccer,etc_Or_any_other_Sport_u_would_like_to_Discuss
« Prev  1 ...  287  288  289  290  291  292  293  294  295  296  ... 479  Next »
2911 to 2920 of 4785
User Details are only visible to members.
crickets.................. that is all I am hearing today. Seems some people are sleeping in this am, Since all the Vagiants fans I speak with online have to be resting up from the game, or had trouble sleeping after such a harsh way to lose ( Or is it Loose) a game?

Middletown NY
Username hidden
(9784 posts)
Oh Frank where are you? Disappearing again? Well, I guess we will see you next week.

Ok lets evaluate Franks brilliant career as a football analyst .

--“The Gay-men play the Eagles tonight with a chance of establishing themselves as at the top of the NFC east by winning.” WRONG.

--“The Gay-men will be missing one of their outside threats in Nicks, but like last week I’m sure someone will step up” WRONG. You under estimate the Eagles Defense.

--“I’m thinking the Gay-men will win by at least a touchdown.” WRONG. LOST by two.

--“It’s quite possible that Vic won’t make it through the first half” WRONG !

--“I guess I’ll see you in the morning”. WRONG, as usual he disappears after a Gay-men loss.

SO, Lets summarize Frank …….. HOMER!

You’ll be back bragging next week how you beat lowly Cleveland, claiming your Gay-men are the class of the division again. Or will they beat Cleveland ? you know Frank if you lose to Cleveland your team gets thrown out of the league…..lol

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2317 posts)
"The Giants OLine was terffic. Even though we were banged up on defends and offence they got the job done. ... WOW! We even found a running game these last 2 weeks."

--Giants Football Analist Rdy2Blather, two weeks ago

"57 yards rushing"

--Giants actual stats, last night.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(14142 posts)
Toledo -- now you're Bill Russell? Maybe Wes Unseld or Bill Walton.

Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Something woke me up last night after I dozed off...... I guess a few fans must have fainted out there in Vagiants land.

the game sure was a barn burner, I was asleep at the half.

From what I see there is a team out there with a pretty poor front line

Middletown NY
Username hidden
(9784 posts)
I had a fantastic night on the court. I ended the night with: 12pts 20 rebounds 5 assists 1 block 2 steals

Toledo OH
Username hidden
(1459 posts)
Don't worry Frank I'm up :)

What is that now Frank, 8 of the last 9 games your Gay-men can't beat the Eagles ? 0-2 in your division, Not good :)

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2317 posts)
some call it Cranky, I get that way when I stay up too late....

Middletown NY
Username hidden
(9784 posts)
Fiesty!

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
everyone seems to suck. or is injured.

Jamaica NY
Username hidden
(889 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  287  288  289  290  291  292  293  294  295  296  ... 479  Next »
2911 to 2920 of 4785
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.