Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss : Swingers Discussion 169746102881
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumSports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
GoTo Page: Less ... 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 ... More 
Start   2881 to 2890 of 3687   End
User Details are only visible to members.
'Sgoinon frnz, Jan, Shibby? Our Stillers r playin inna cuppletree hours, so it's jisabaaaht time ferda preDICKchinz...

Dis week itsa showdahhn tweenda eight'ntree Stillers anda seven'nfur Bungles. Taday's vick-tree'll jussabahht putta lock ona playoff spot ferda blaaack 'n guld!! Here we go...

Sommudda E-S-PEN anal-ists r sayin' dat da Stillers'r playin too soft, n'at. Dat ain'da way I seize it annit pisses meda fuck off... da NFL'rr bein a buncha jaggoffs an not lettin our boys play smash maaath Stillers football. I'm sick'n'tard udda zebras throwin' flaaags at us, anda league throwin' fines. Now dare forced ta play panzyass flag football... daaaat sucks, but da Stillers'll dooder jobs'n come ahhht witda dubya.

Da long an shrit of it is dat Coach Taaaamlin'll redd-up da squad. Da Stillers Big-D'll knock dat orrnj headed Bungle's QB Dull-tin araaand lika pin-ball. Morris Pouncy is still sick from da food in KC, an he may barf alloverda Bungles (yizzle all hafta watch dat in Hi-Def). An so long as day keep Big Ben clear fromda bars anda underage girls, he'll do just fine and lead 'em ta da vick-tree.

PreDICKchin- Da Blitzburgh Stillers- Ferdy-sex (46) Da Sissyn@y Bungholes- Turteen (13)

Git sum braaats 'n birs, wave yer taahhls, n' allayinz hava great day!!

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(6964 posts)
Yeah, when Georgia got an early lead, I heard someone remind me it was a 60 minute game. As for those receivers who dropped some passes, don't blame them. They spent all week watching film of the opposing defensive backs and knew what kind of hits they were about to get.

Final score 42-10 with LSU playing third string at the end. A few dropped passes would have changed the outcome? Pffft.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
I do enjoy listening to The Crying That fills the Air On the Local sports Radio.........

Wasn't it just 2 weeks ago I was hearing and Reading how "Big Blow it Agains" were going to the super bowl again???

All I ask Is what happened to the Proud banter the meltdown

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9711 posts)
Where is L2P? His Nittany Lions are flirting with hiring the biggest goober of a coach imaginable from Miss State. What is it with you Little 10 guys wanting all the SEC coaches?

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
LOL M

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(2626 posts)
Speaking of cowgirl... :)

Port Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(5325 posts)
"Not to make excuses, but" . . . we have injuries and everyone else has a softer schedule.

Good points.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
Jack Del Rio was fired as Jacksonville Jags head coach.

I think Caldwell should be fired at Indy...

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2789 posts)
every laker fan i know loves to believe that everyone hates the lakers. you guys want so bad to see that team as the "bad boys" of the NBA. they are not.

the fact is, i couldn't care less about the lakers. i find basketball an incredible bore no matter who is playing. bowling is more exciting.

Port Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(5325 posts)
Grumpy Old Men Redux. Two 73 year old former CFL players who carried a grudge from a game 48 years ago, appeared together at a banquet for the CFL Hall of Fame (who knew the CFL had such a thing?). Joe Kapp tried to bury the hatchet by offering Angelo Mosca a little flower bouquet, but Mosca seized the microphone and told Kapp to "shove it up your ass," then proceeded to swing his walking cane at Kapp. Kapp dropped Mosca with one punch. It's all on tape:

youtube. com/watch?v=t_5hQp8RvTg&feature=related

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 ... More 
Start   2881 to 2890 of 3687   End
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss