Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports:_Football,_UFC,_Boxing,_Wrestling,_Golf,_BasketBall,_Baseball,_soccer,etc_Or_any_other_Sport_u_would_like_to_Discuss
« Prev  1 ...  284  285  286  287  288  289  290  291  292  293  ... 471  Next »
2881 to 2890 of 4705
User Details are only visible to members.
"The Immaculate Reception was a bad call? "

One of the infamously bad calls of all time. Thats why people still talk about it 40 years later.

Emeryville CA
Username hidden
(12402 posts)
The Immaculate Reception was a bad call? I've always thought it was karma for having Jack Tatum on the team. Assassin.

Username hidden
(2984 posts)
"I had: 13 assists 9 rebounds 6 points 4 steals "

Toledo, that's a Jason Kidd line.

Username hidden
(2984 posts)
"uvrman, it's less about sympathy than it is about wanting to watch a well-called game."

BT, I get it. I just wanted to add some perspective. The bad calls I mentioned were playoff season ending atrocities, with the so called 'A team officials'. This call is simply a early season blunder, which both teams can easily recover the season. I already see the ESPN pundits bloviate, whine, and cry about this incident. Talk about over reacting. I thought they were going to have a nervous breakdown on camera. Pitiful.

Emeryville CA
Username hidden
(12402 posts)
Luvrman, it's less about sympathy than it is about wanting to watch a well-called game.

I am sorry for you though. It's been a tough few years for your boys.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(13428 posts)
--"But if John held a civil comment about my team or his team to be discussed he wouldn't have been suspended. Now, since he's back, I'm sure he'll continue to attack me and my team weather I can read his possts or not and the rest of them will do the same."

Frankie Boy, My team(Eagles) were 2-0 till this weeks breakdown by Vic, you didn't see me shoving the Eagles 2-0 record down your or anyone else's throat, Your Gay-men win one game and you shove it down everyones throat.

As a matter of fact, you brought up the asshole Giants every week since the Superbowl, and we were tired of hearing about them whether we like them or not. so when they lost the first game, of course everyone is gonna get on your shit, you brought it on yourself. we all also don't go into hiding when our team loses like you do.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2317 posts)
After enduring season ending notorious bad calls against my Raiders including but not limited to:

The Immaculate Reception.

The Rob Lytle fumble

The Tuck Rule fiaso

I have no sympathy. LOL

Emeryville CA
Username hidden
(12402 posts)
OMFG!! What a HORRIBLY called game, just gave it to Seattle. DAMN!

Burleson TX
Username hidden
(3195 posts)
Talk about a blown call. How is that a catch?

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(13428 posts)
The Packers wuz robbed...

San Diego CA
Username hidden
(22211 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  284  285  286  287  288  289  290  291  292  293  ... 471  Next »
2881 to 2890 of 4705
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.