Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports:_Football,_UFC,_Boxing,_Wrestling,_Golf,_BasketBall,_Baseball,_soccer,etc_Or_any_other_Sport_u_would_like_to_Discuss
« Prev  1 ...  284  285  286  287  288  289  290  291  292  293  ... 454  Next »
2881 to 2890 of 4538
User Details are only visible to members.
--"So enjoy yourselves and with the game on Wed, for me it's a long time untill game 2. Have a Great Day. "

Dude, you need a life if you are already thinking about game two before game one is even played. But like i said before, I'm sure you're already thinking about next season also.

Unfortunately, my pick for tonight's game is the giants.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2317 posts)
I wonder if Frank jerks off to the poster of the Eli he has hanging next to his bed.

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
I certainly hope so ;)

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(21802 posts)
today is the big college rival game U of L vs UK so hubby of off tailgating in the rain, will watch the game in the rain and then after party in the rain. I'm playing on line, watching a movie and enjoying being inside on a rainy day :) the only thing that could be better is to be happily rolling around in bed with a certain SM....

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(21802 posts)
Now that is some funny Chit, Seeing now it is ok to boast , until somebody's team loses then it will be Gloating .

Middletown NY
Username hidden
(9784 posts)
I am a Nascar Fan Go Jeff

but more so I am a college football fan, Pro I can watch or not watch.

I am a big Mike the Tiger Louisiana state fan Geaux LSU tigers.

Falls City OR
Username hidden
(364 posts)
funny shit nic !!

Jamaica NY
Username hidden
(889 posts)
Nic, you do mean the cheerleading team right ?

I bet Frank can't wait till this season is over so he can start talking about next year :)

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2317 posts)
Final cuts were yesterday in the NFL and sounds like frankie made the team. Congrats!

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12735 posts)
Do they offer Double points for the multi packs?

Middletown NY
Username hidden
(9784 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  284  285  286  287  288  289  290  291  292  293  ... 454  Next »
2881 to 2890 of 4538
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.