Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports:_Football,_UFC,_Boxing,_Wrestling,_Golf,_BasketBall,_Baseball,_soccer,etc_Or_any_other_Sport_u_would_like_to_Discuss
« Prev  1 ...  284  285  286  287  288  289  290  291  292  293  ... 437  Next »
2881 to 2890 of 4370
User Details are only visible to members.
well my yanks got their "A's" kicked. just a little slump. no big deal. is good to once in awhile be kicked. seattle will pay for it. then the only thing i hate in life....the boston hatesox!!!!

Jamaica NY
Username hidden
(889 posts)
I'll be on the court in less than 2hrs and counting down. I'll post a full report for those who care.

Toledo OH
Username hidden
(1457 posts)
those A's are centainly kicking Ass!!!! uuhhh not for long.

Jamaica NY
Username hidden
(889 posts)
I'm with you on that VA, I post in any thread Asianeyes does, just to see those pics....

Hmmm, when are the Indians making a west coast swing?

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12735 posts)
I've never posted in this forum. I only came here to see what "Asianeyes" looks like. I'm glad I did. Wow...

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(26505 posts)
hey asian, there is time to become a yankees fan. you will be more than welcome to be part of the empire lol. btw another victory!!!

Jamaica NY
Username hidden
(889 posts)
wah wah wah waaaah waaah waaaah wah.

Hope that helps you Akron

Middletown NY
Username hidden
(9784 posts)
I know the Jets start camp the 23rd, as this is causing my daughter alot of overtime work. I keep telling her I will come help her during this time of the year.

Tina

Columbus OH
Username hidden
(1078 posts)
Translator please.

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
Asian that is some funny shit!!! well said. but....i rather have my sister in a whore house and my brother playing for the yankees. btw another victory!!

Jamaica NY
Username hidden
(889 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  284  285  286  287  288  289  290  291  292  293  ... 437  Next »
2881 to 2890 of 4370
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.