Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports:_Football,_UFC,_Boxing,_Wrestling,_Golf,_BasketBall,_Baseball,_soccer,etc_Or_any_other_Sport_u_would_like_to_Discuss
« Prev  1 ...  283  284  285  286  287  288  289  290  291  292  ... 418  Next »
2871 to 2880 of 4180
User Details are only visible to members.
you may get howard. he definately believes he is hollywood's wet dream, and LA may be the only place big enough to fit his ego. i'd rather see the magic start from scratch and rebuild than keep that prick in orlando.

Cocoa Beach FL
Username hidden
(8456 posts)
whoa! a cheap shot to the goalie! looks like things could get even uglier before this Rangers/Devils game ends. LOL

Cocoa Beach FL
Username hidden
(8456 posts)
Frank, I am not worried about the game tonight , are you?

Middletown NY
Username hidden
(9784 posts)
I am confused by all of this , I thought Frank only talked about the good of all, never condescending???? Maybe his computer has gremlins.

And was Frank talking to Nic or Heat?

Middletown NY
Username hidden
(9784 posts)
* when your only claim to fame is to root for the Browns or the Bengles you have to make yourself look important. My grocery store still gives out brown paper bags I can send them to OH. Oh, they'll claim they are not fans of any Ohio team, but I guess we have to suffer through their antics. *

Didn't you just claim to not degrade other teams? WTF? Alzheimer's?

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
"co0ach thwat"

Dangerously close to being "cooch twat." Please don't eat the berries.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(13316 posts)
lol...Frank, if you could only read you wouldn't look like such a dufus. I already admitted I am a long suffering Brown's fan. An since heat has me blocked, I can't read whatever drivel he is spewing. No great loss. lol

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12735 posts)
FRANK, I do know who won because I actually follow sports, not just gloat when my team is winning. And you have a very short memory as others have pointed out. You are entertaining though so by all mean please do keep us posted on every goal "your" devils score.

And BTW, I will post whatever I feel is constructive with or without your permission. lol

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12735 posts)
I cannot help the fact that you cannot take the fact anyone cheers for another team, I cannot help the fact that you feel it is ok to go on and on about everyone else yet are blind to your own infractions .

That is just Sooo funny

Middletown NY
Username hidden
(9784 posts)
Now Frank- let us keep things in perspective,

You can claim all you want for teams you like and follow, that is ok. Yet when another does it and for a team you choose not to like they are wrong for doing so? is that the way you see things?

degrading is not calling the cowboys - cowgirls? to name one of many references? have you lived on that street your whole life? you know - ONE WAY....

Middletown NY
Username hidden
(9784 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  283  284  285  286  287  288  289  290  291  292  ... 418  Next »
2871 to 2880 of 4180
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.