Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss : Swingers Discussion 169746102851
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumSports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
GoTo Page: Less ... 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 ... More 
Start   2851 to 2860 of 3566   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Thanks frnz, glad yinz likes da preDICKchinz! And breakfast at Deluca's... yum!

Across the street from Deluca's is a place called Peppi's... and sandwich #7 is called the "Roethlisburger." It is a big sub with hamburger and sausage "scrambled" with eggs and American cheese. (Does Ben force women to eat it? Sorry, bad joke)

Thinking about Italian places like Deluca's and Peppi's reminds me that I've heard many people in Pittsburgh (yinzers) say EYE-talian instead of Italian... I'm not sure why. I mean it's Italy, not EYE-taly.

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(6773 posts)
Caesar, the butthurt among Bama fans down here is off the charts. "That was no interception" has gotten to be their mantra.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10774 posts)
What a good weekend, First my Tigers knock off Bama and tonight my Bears beat the Eagles, It's good to be me...tonight lmao

Joliet IL
Username hidden
(17 posts)
Sorry Stiller Fans!.. Exciting game though. Giants are looking good! Yippee!

Livermore CA
Username hidden
(3606 posts)
*Deluca's

Apollo PA
Username hidden
(741 posts)
Glad to have you back Leeza!! I like the prediction for tonight!! Glad yinz had a great time in Vegas.... But hey, it's Vegas! How could you not?? :). The Strip makes for a nice Saturday or Sunday morning in the Burgh! We enjoy it often... And it always starts with breakfast at Deluas! :)

Apollo PA
Username hidden
(741 posts)
Thanks Shibby, and I'd like to see you in that pink towel... or without the pink towel. 8^O

Vegas was great, we danced for three days and got several first and second place recognition awards. It's not really a big deal because we only competed in an intermediate (bronze) level and in our age group (we also entered one age group younger too). Watching the silver and gold level dancers, and the professional competition and exhibitions was both a learning experience and made us feel that our dancing sucks... but we're having fun and that's all that matters.

We stayed a few days to see some shows and play golf. We're busy catching up and preparing to get back to work. We'll add some pictures when we get some time. One thing I find humorous is that I brought six pairs of shoes on an eight day trip... I never thought that a straight man could bring six pairs of shoes on a short vacation!

Shibby, I'm glad you like the Leeza Cope character. It's getting tougher to find new material... so I went down to the Strip District (a Pittsburgh marketplace) and I was asking people what they thought was going to happen in the game. The "Flacco bedder 'chowt fer Polamolu" was a direct quote from a woman I talked to in line at Wholly's fish market!

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(6773 posts)
Hope all is well, just read your profile and understand the need to pull back.

Sned me the bird when you are up to it...and we still need to make that vid!

;-D

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Anyone else think they are making the Terrible Towel WAY to big these days??

Pottstown PA
Username hidden
(1576 posts)
Thanks darlin', and may I say, you have aged well!

;-D

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 ... More 
Start   2851 to 2860 of 3566   End
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss