Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports:_Football,_UFC,_Boxing,_Wrestling,_Golf,_BasketBall,_Baseball,_soccer,etc_Or_any_other_Sport_u_would_like_to_Discuss
« Prev  1 ...  281  282  283  284  285  286  287  288  289  290  ... 388  Next »
2851 to 2860 of 3877
User Details are only visible to members.
M, I'm with ya. But only because they're NFC. Predicting any ass raping for Brady?

BTW, kinda funny. He'd be one of the few guys in the NFL whose woman makes more money than he does.

Cocoa Beach FL
Username hidden
(7902 posts)
I'm pulling for the Giants too over the pucking Fatriots.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(12871 posts)
i don't mind playing the all star game in between for a couple of reasons. first, it gives us football on the "in between" weekend. second. these guys are not going to the superbowl, so the all star game in a sense, is their superbowl. their chance to really shine with the other best players in the league. while i agree there are several players on the two superbowl teams who would be there, i think they would agree that the superbowl is a big enough payoff for their hard work this season. let the guys who were not so lucky have a day.

Cocoa Beach FL
Username hidden
(7902 posts)
Allstar*

Riverside CA
Username hidden
(182 posts)
Just clicked on the Pro Bowl. Didn't even realize it was on. What a waste of an Allstar game. I still think it should be played after the SuperBowl because the Allstate players in the Superbowl miss out on the fun. Oh well it's usually just a Hawaii vacation anyways.

Riverside CA
Username hidden
(182 posts)
my understanding is that Frank will return in time to push his Giants to victory over the patriots... and probably to tell the rest of us to kiss his ass for doubting them. LOL

Cocoa Beach FL
Username hidden
(7902 posts)
Oh, Thats right JOOMING :) My Bad.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2317 posts)
I thought he said he was going to the beach to photograph some women close up, maybe someone caught him zooming, and now he is buried up to his neck in sand :)

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2317 posts)
He is out on a search for the best bagels in the country. He takes that job very seriously.

I am going to pull for the Giants just for Frank.

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(5955 posts)
you are going to have to wait a little longer to talk to frank. he seems to be MIA

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2712 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  281  282  283  284  285  286  287  288  289  290  ... 388  Next »
2851 to 2860 of 3877
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.