Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports:_Football,_UFC,_Boxing,_Wrestling,_Golf,_BasketBall,_Baseball,_soccer,etc_Or_any_other_Sport_u_would_like_to_Discuss
« Prev  1 ...  281  282  283  284  285  286  287  288  289  290  ... 470  Next »
2851 to 2860 of 4692
User Details are only visible to members.
I'll take a comparison to Jason Kidd as a compliment.

Toledo OH
Username hidden
(1459 posts)
My Dad used to say my brother was a "poor loser and worse winner" - perhaps that applies to some around these parts?

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(4450 posts)
John I dislike the Vagiants more than I dislike the Eagles, Or Skins for that fact. I have found myself actually cheering for the Eagles a time or two as The Redskins, Although One would find hell freezing over Before I would ever bring myself to cheer for the Vagiants....

Middletown NY
Username hidden
(9784 posts)
Well, Eli is def closeted, not that there is anything wrong with it. I was just curious about your thoughts.

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
Why you ask me that question ? ....lol is this a sexual orientation thing ? lol ;)

They both are, but If i had to pick one, I think Eli would be more Gay.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2317 posts)
John,

Who do you think is gayer, Eli or Peyton?

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
Frankie boy, I love my Philadelphia sports teams, all of them, and follow them religiously, I very disappointed when they lose and ecstatic they win, But unlike you I don't feel i have to rub it in other people faces.

You ever hear the term sore loser? well you are NOT a sore loser because when your team loses you disappear until they win again, BUT, you are a sore winner.

Yes Frank I hate your Giants, I'm in Philly, we philly guys all hate all your NY teams, thats the way it is, The Rivalry.

Don't worry, If you like I can give you and ear full when my Eagles beat the Gay-men this week :)

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2317 posts)
I read that there was a $200 million swing in the Vegas sports book by virtue of the controversial call in last night's game. Just wondering if that will have any effect on the referees' negotiations.

Florence MS
Username hidden
(14006 posts)
Try saying something intelegant. I removed the block over 36 hours ago.

Florence MS
Username hidden
(14006 posts)
Soon. Give it the FULL 24 hours, Mr Impatient.

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  281  282  283  284  285  286  287  288  289  290  ... 470  Next »
2851 to 2860 of 4692
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.