Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports:_Football,_UFC,_Boxing,_Wrestling,_Golf,_BasketBall,_Baseball,_soccer,etc_Or_any_other_Sport_u_would_like_to_Discuss
« Prev  1 ...  281  282  283  284  285  286  287  288  289  290  ... 437  Next »
2851 to 2860 of 4370
User Details are only visible to members.
Hey I was thinking of taking a look on monday afternoon unless they get a black flag and do it indoors then the place will be packed. Will you be in town?

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Lucky, I'm rooming next door to the Rams' training camp. I'm expecting traffic to be a mess here next week.

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
The Chiefs finally has a secondary and a new tight end. Hopefully the coahing will be up to the task. Fairly easy schedule should help.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
He's the caterer for the Giants. Just like the lifestyle events he catered, he gets dismissed when playtime starts.

Ignorance is bliss, one reckons.

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
LMAO

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Nope, no belly flop, the 12 people scoring him on the boat gave him an almost perfect score ;). I however, followed with a complete belly flop that turned into a huge black and blue and hurt my ribcage for weeks after! I'm a doozie, what can I say.

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
Not you Lucky seems I remember somebody else mentioning a mouse and poof the post was removed. I find that amazing.

Middletown NY
Username hidden
(9784 posts)
Oh Boy here we go...Tell one joke and the entire thread goes to shit.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
I am trying to figure out how today posts disapear almost instantly, yet on Friday certain posts were allowed to remain up for almost a full day????

Middletown NY
Username hidden
(9784 posts)
Please tell me that dive didnt end up in a belly flop.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  281  282  283  284  285  286  287  288  289  290  ... 437  Next »
2851 to 2860 of 4370
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.