Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports:_Football,_UFC,_Boxing,_Wrestling,_Golf,_BasketBall,_Baseball,_soccer,etc_Or_any_other_Sport_u_would_like_to_Discuss
« Prev  1 ...  280  281  282  283  284  285  286  287  288  289  ... 419  Next »
2841 to 2850 of 4189
User Details are only visible to members.
Hey Fun is there a rapist on their team also? =============================

Hopefully!

P.S. The LSU women's softball team also advanced by surprising Missouri.

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
Hot chicks in Georga.

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
Tennessee has rather gay colors too.

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
8 spelling bee champions from Ohio(5 from Akron Ohio) 7 from Pennsylvania 1 from New Jersey

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2317 posts)
Frank, you might recall me saying I'm more of an Eli fan than a Giants fan, and if they don't get better blocking protection for him they risk loosing the only reason they've won those rings.

As for Tennessee, that is the most despicable program in the SEC. Unless you like the idea of actively recruiting and giving scholarships to a child rapist.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(13324 posts)
Nickeyy Anddie or Anddie Nickey? Which is it?

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
I've always rooted for the North Coast Spellers at the National Spelling Bee. Some people just don't appreciate the training necessary to be successful at this sport.

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
Anddie Nikkey! you are so not intellegent!

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
I see the word root and I think of the honey badger with his nose pressed to the ground scurrying about looking for something to swallow.

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
"I know you remember you alwats and so did Anddie. He's just showing off his ignorance.

So Anddie what team do you root for and in what sport? It's OK to tell I won't cut you down for picking loosers."

Put on your readers frankie and you will see I posted that I am a Cleveland sports fan, always have been. Consistently root for the Browns, Indians and Cavs as well as THE Ohio State University Buckeyes.

Unlike you, I root for my teams even when they aren't in the playoffs. lol

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12735 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  280  281  282  283  284  285  286  287  288  289  ... 419  Next »
2841 to 2850 of 4189
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.