Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss : Swingers Discussion 169746102841
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumSports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
GoTo Page: Less ... 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 ... More 
Start   2841 to 2850 of 3566   End
User Details are only visible to members.
FUN, we had a similar situation here with Bobby Bowden. no scandals, but so many here were ready fro him to retire about 5 yrs before he actually did. his presence was killing fsu's recruiting, but no one wanted to tell the old fart to hit the bricks.

Cape Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(4840 posts)
Oh sure. Keep up that smack talk against my conference and just see if I let Nikki get into my pants.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10789 posts)
On a lighter note, looking forward to the Stanford vs Oregon game, hoping Stanford pulls out the win. Just would like to see a team NOT in the SEC in the title hunt...

Pottstown PA
Username hidden
(1576 posts)
Personally, I will not comment on the JoePa thing-it is truly disgusting. I was never a Penn State fan and I truly hope that college gets it shit together (mainly so that is not all the stories on all the stations here).

Patiently awaiting for that sexy Mr. Leeza's prediction on the Stillers vs. Bengals. I always liked dem tigers and it looks like the finally are fighting their way up the standings.

Jan

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12072 posts)
CC there is another thread discussing Joe Pa. A lot of PSU fans already were hoping that he would retire; it was overdue even before this scandal broke.

As for PSU, it will hire a big name coach with an impeccable reputation, and life will go on.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10789 posts)
Its the end of an era, but not the program.

Pottstown PA
Username hidden
(1576 posts)
Wow, all is not happy in Happy Valley, Can't believe what's going on there, looks like the end of a pretty damn good program, I know if I was a recruit seeing all this unfold and the way they threw Joe Pa under the bus I would walk on somewhere else before I would go to Penn St

Joliet IL
Username hidden
(17 posts)
frnz, that reminds me... I could eat Italian every day! ;^P

Excitement is building all 'round da 'burgh for the return of "Sid the Kid" to the Penguins... the FIRST PLACE Penguins!

Haas abahht dem Pen-gens, n'at!!

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(6776 posts)
Hey Fun, if there's any justice (and the BCS for a first time can get it right) there should be a rematch for the BCS tittle, although LSU and Bama have to win out, I have a feeling that #2 Okla St is going to have problems with Okla in the Big 12 champ. game, the Boise St and Stanford faithful will complain but when push comes to shove how many wins do they really have over quality teams? There's a reason the SEC has been so successful, strenth of schedule, with 3 teams in the top 10 (and the real scary thing is they are all in the SEC west) and 6 in the top 20 the argument of toughest schedule should be closed.

Joliet IL
Username hidden
(17 posts)
Well, Leeza, coming from a full-blooded Italian here, I just cringe when I hear EYE-talian. :)

Apollo PA
Username hidden
(741 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 ... More 
Start   2841 to 2850 of 3566   End
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss