Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports:_Football,_UFC,_Boxing,_Wrestling,_Golf,_BasketBall,_Baseball,_soccer,etc_Or_any_other_Sport_u_would_like_to_Discuss
« Prev  1 ...  279  280  281  282  283  284  285  286  287  288  ... 481  Next »
2831 to 2840 of 4801
User Details are only visible to members.
Frank, don't use the word "drooping."

Just don't.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(14144 posts)
gee thanks for pointing that out , Let me guess the Vagiants must be ahead...

Middletown NY
Username hidden
(9784 posts)
Uh oh. It's raining hard at the Bama-Mizzou game, and the cheerleaders' outfits are getting rather clingy.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(14144 posts)
SIGH

My beloved black and gold are becoming black and blue. Losing to the Titans was bad enough but the injuries keep mounting.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2789 posts)
Disappointed. :(

But LC gets a pass just this once.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(14144 posts)
We'll give Leeza Cope a pass THIS TIME.....but only because that picture is so incredibly sexy!! Here We Go!!

Apollo PA
Username hidden
(757 posts)
Don't watch much baseball. What is with these ridiculous beards so many of these idiots are sporting?

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
This is Mr Leeza. I know some of you are looking forward to the Leeza Cope yinzcast and prediction for the Steeler's game tonight, but he's been tailgating all day... now he's passed out on a mound of empty Iron City beer cans, drooling on his Terrible Towel. I've tried to wake him, but he just makes gurgling noises.

Anyway, I'm sure he'd predict a win for Steel Town. Enjoy the game!

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(7111 posts)
"Fell behind 14-0 to the worst team in the NFL...."

Raiders were off this week. :/

Emeryville CA
Username hidden
(12418 posts)
Frigging Fantasy leagues.....

seems I had 2 recievers out yesterday with Injury. and the fugging league won't let us claim off of waivers after 12:45 pm game day....... So I had to go yesterday missing a reciever in the third slot.

I now need Matt Schaub to have a stellar night against the J E T S.....

Middletown NY
Username hidden
(9784 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  279  280  281  282  283  284  285  286  287  288  ... 481  Next »
2831 to 2840 of 4801
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.