Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports:_Football,_UFC,_Boxing,_Wrestling,_Golf,_BasketBall,_Baseball,_soccer,etc_Or_any_other_Sport_u_would_like_to_Discuss
« Prev  1 ...  279  280  281  282  283  284  285  286  287  288  ... 474  Next »
2831 to 2840 of 4737
User Details are only visible to members.
"they will find a way to criticized anything I post and revert to their own spin"

Yeah, those bastards might even try to spin it that the Eagles and Cowboys beat the Giants. Wait for it.

D Lo MS
Username hidden
(14117 posts)
TBR I always wonder how you do it on the west, Take a monday night game, you have to rush home to catch the whole thing.

I guess we all grow accustomed to our surroundings

Middletown NY
Username hidden
(9784 posts)
" but they'll have to go back really far for some satisfaction."

Yeah, all the way back to last night.

D Lo MS
Username hidden
(14117 posts)
Bingo John,

How enjoyable is it to sit down to watch the game after you've completed what you had to in the morning? We get our workout in, go out for a ride, meet friends for brunches, then back home for the game (or our friends home, or bar!!!)

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
Tell me about championships when the Vagiants have 5.......

Please dont flatter yourself about hating the Vagiants, many are typically like you but it isn't always about you...... try inflating your importance in another venue.

Middletown NY
Username hidden
(9784 posts)
TBR, I think of it the other way. I usually have stuff to do on Sunday, so it gives me a chance to get it all done before noon, and then sit and watch pregame :)

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2317 posts)
I don't know how you guys do it on the east coast. Games until midnight?

Here I wake up Sunday morning and the pregame is already on.

First games @ 10 am. Second @ 1. Nigbt game @ 5:30. Done by 9.

San Diego CA
Username hidden
(22555 posts)
Now, if you want to talk about crying, just how pathetic are the JETS? I enjoyed terrorizing hubby when he watched the recorded game (He records the games so that he can watch them w/o commercials).

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
John I did forget about that, It sounds better when they chant it at the stadium though.

Middletown NY
Username hidden
(9784 posts)
LOL M, not quite......

Middletown NY
Username hidden
(9784 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  279  280  281  282  283  284  285  286  287  288  ... 474  Next »
2831 to 2840 of 4737
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.