Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss : Swingers Discussion 169746102821
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumSports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
GoTo Page: Less ... 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 ... More 
Start   2821 to 2830 of 3611   End
User Details are only visible to members.
HELL YEAH!!

Damn stillers. We might suck, but at least we got logo's on BOTH sides of our effen helmets! Ha. Fuckers.

Orlando FL

Username hidden
(3908 posts)
As a long suffering Browns fan, I second your motion SS BTW CC, no one threw JoePa under the bus, he suffered a moral lapse of judgment and is paying the price for it.

One more observation. No "big name coach" will take the PSU job. Look for a young up and coming coach to clean up the mess then they can look at getting a top tier guy.

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Ok. NJ has finally mugged, robbed, and completely taken over the entire state of PA. :)

We are definitely willing to negotiate for a few of those ladies.

Orlando FL

Username hidden
(3908 posts)
Holy shit. I can't believe I've gotten away with that one for 3 HOURS! LOL

Orlando FL

Username hidden
(3908 posts)
anyone else ever notice "the burgh talk" sounds a lot like "the chicago talk"?

i know 75% of sls members are from PA, but i am so ready for the stillers and big ben to go on a 25 game losing streak. :-p

Orlando FL

Username hidden
(3908 posts)
I'd like to see dat towel drop!!!! I just melt when Mr. Leeza talks da burgh talk. Was at the Rivers this weekend, God I miss home too much. Stillers pulled through though.

Jan

Johnstown PA

Username hidden
(12035 posts)
Well two down and one to go lol. With the loss's of Boise St and Stanford only Okla St can ruin the all SEC BCS tittle game. Go Sooners lmao

Joliet IL

Username hidden
(17 posts)
As always, thank you Mr. Leeza-Cope! I didn't get a chance to read your prediction until after the game, but it just topped a great day off by getting to see that picture of ya wrapped in a towel!! :)

Apollo PA

Username hidden
(741 posts)
Hey frnz, Jan, Shibby anda restada Stiller Nation... choobinupto dis week?

So it's Stiller football Sundy again n'at! And oh my laundry dem deerty birds gat lucky laaast week, butchinz gotsta love ahhr chaaances dis week!!

Yinz all know dat der are tree tings thatchinz kin caaahnt on in life-- death, taaaxes... aaand dat da Bungles suck! Sowaht dat da Sissy-natty Bungles'r sitz-an-two... da Blaaack 'n Guld never looses tada orrnj furill. Da orrnj ar gonna get squarshed. Dale beya canna corn, n'at.

So yinz go tada Jine-iggle* fer sum tayduh-chips 'n dip... relaax ahhn yer caach 'n kick baaack wit sum culd Ying-a-lings anna enjoy anudder Stillers vick-tree.

preDICKchin: Da Stillers- fitty-tree (53) Da Sissynatty Bung-holes- fitteen (15)

Dat's it...Fort Pitt!! Airyago Stillers, airyago!!!!

*Giant Eagle is the big supermarket chain in the Pittsburgh area, either called "da Jine-iggle" or "da big bird."

Gibsonia PA

Username hidden
(6730 posts)
If thats the match-up, I agree, LSU wins by double digits.

Pottstown PA

Username hidden
(1554 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 ... More 
Start   2821 to 2830 of 3611   End
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss