Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss : Swingers Discussion 169746102821
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumSports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
GoTo Page: Less ... 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 ... More 
Start   2821 to 2830 of 3664   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I wonder how you would feel if Ray Lewis put his helmet in Ben's facemask and knocked him out for the rest of the season or ended his career. Would you still say its just football?

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
I got what was being said. I just don't agree with it.

The league has done everything they can to make the game safe. Players will get hurt.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2719 posts)
Thanks Nic and Leeza, glad someone got what was being said, and Mr. Leeza, don't forget it's a Monday nght game, and Leeza Cope needs to do the commentary.

Jan

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12101 posts)
If it was such a ferocious hit how come Harrison wasn't ejected from the game?

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2719 posts)
It probably didn't help his cause that he tweeted "lol" when his suspension was announced.

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
"What game?" Colt McCoy, who did not remember the hit or the end of the game.

I don't mind the league doing what it needs to do to protect players from serious, life threatening brain injuries. Harrison could have avoided the helmet to helmet contact and still hit him hard. I agree with sexy Jan. In addition, Harrison's defiant attitude will have the league escalating the penalties until they get his attention.

...but Leeza Cope will be ranting abahht it!! ;^D

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(6804 posts)
The Brown's organization is getting grief for not following proper protocol so that argument holds no weight. It sounds like you want someones career ended or maybe an on field death before you will consider cleaning up dirty play?

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
If they carried McCoy off the field in a stretcher maybe. He sat out a few plays and finished the game. For that reason alone Harrison shouldn't have been suspended.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2719 posts)
Jan, you are correct. I am a fan of hard hitting football and appreciate that about teams like the Steelers and Ravens but when a player consistently gets fined and continues to take cheap shots, he needs to be sent a message. The game is physical enough without dirty players jeopardizing the careers of others.

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
It was vicious hit no doubt. But he didn't leave his feet and launch himself at McCoy. What's next? If you touch a QB at all it's a penalty? This isn't flag football. They are pros with a full understanding of the risk involved with playing a violent sport and are compensated well for it.

If they can't take it then they can play something safer. Tiddlywinks?

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2719 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 ... More 
Start   2821 to 2830 of 3664   End
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss