Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports:_Football,_UFC,_Boxing,_Wrestling,_Golf,_BasketBall,_Baseball,_soccer,etc_Or_any_other_Sport_u_would_like_to_Discuss
« Prev  1 ...  278  279  280  281  282  283  284  285  286  287  ... 475  Next »
2821 to 2830 of 4741
User Details are only visible to members.
"The Eagles became the first team in NFL history to have each of their first three wins by two points or less, according to information provided to the team by the Elias Sports Bureau."

When people bet on games, they look at a lot more than won-lost records. Winning a series of games by a point or two is not an indication of a dominant team.

While some teams (or quarterbacks, or coaches) may have a penchant for winning the close ones, mostly it's just luck. And luck has a tendency to run out.

Username hidden
(2984 posts)
There's no ' I ' in analyze.

Username hidden
(2984 posts)
The analist speaks.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(14117 posts)
Frank will analize those statistics and respond appropriately, I'm sure.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(14117 posts)
Upon Further Review...

The Eagles have had a better season point differential than the Giant almost every year since 2006. In '08 they were the 2 best teams in the NFC, with NYG having the slightly higher SRS. They were 1-1 against each other.

Every other year (until this year*), the Eagles would be expected to beat the Giants, since they were the better team, according to SRS. ht tp://w ww.pro-football-reference.c om/years/2007/

Username hidden
(2984 posts)
oh and that is a blow out by the way........

Middletown NY
Username hidden
(9784 posts)
looks like the Eagles are the top team in the east..... Not much of a suprise. I guess the only bright spot of tonights game was the few offensive penaltys the cowboys made.....

I guess that is progress

Middletown NY
Username hidden
(9784 posts)
Frank, It's a shame there is no Hockey you could have watched the Flyers kick the Devils ass tonight also.... lol

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2317 posts)
Be careful Full! You heard the man!

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
Frank, I have no clue what your inane comment about the draft pick was. I've already said that I don't expect too much from the Saints until Sean Payton returns.

And while our record on the field is bad right now, at least we ain't never lost an after-party.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(14117 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  278  279  280  281  282  283  284  285  286  287  ... 475  Next »
2821 to 2830 of 4741
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.