Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss : Swingers Discussion 169746102821
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumSports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
GoTo Page: Less ... 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 ... More 
Start   2821 to 2830 of 3686   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Heyder frnz, Jan, Shibby and da resta da Stiller Nation. Da misses n'me are leavin' Da 'Burgh fer a cuppletree days ta visit fambly aaht-a-tahhn, sewz I'll make my preDICKchin now seeinizat I'm sick n' tard an pissed off atda league fer suspendin wonna our boys fer a great hit.

Dis week der goin crosst da country ta playda Saan Fraan Ferdy-Whiners. An number niney-two ain'd gonna be dare... ooh fer cryin' inda sink, dem jaggoffs atda league tinks hard nose smash maath Stiller football might hurt some wimpy aaass quarderbaack, n'at. Daat don't cut no ice with me, 'cause I tink dat Jamez'arrison should have da liggle right ta hit da ballcarrier... dats football!! Yinz'r sposta hit da quarderbaack!!!

What's really ear'tatin is seeinizzat de udder team puts da zaacksame hit on Big Ben... he jus gettup'n trows anudder touchdaaahhhn. I sez grow sum balls (Leeza Cope winks at Mrs frnz) 'n playda game or make 'em weara skirt 'n high heels!!!

Da Whiners little weak arm QB, A-lick Smitt has gotta be singin' alleylooya beinizzat he don'd gotsta face Jamez'arrison... but he'll still chuck 'n duck when da Steel Curtin gets iniss face!!

Soda stoopit league'r bein' a buncha ig'nernt jaggoffs 'n ahhm havin' a newkleer canipshun over diss! NFL- Whadat stand fer anyways? Nuts, Flakes & Losers? New Feminine League? No Fuckin' Logic?

So what I seeze hapnin' izzaat Big Ben's spray'nankle ain'd gonna keep'm daahhn-- he'll come up youdge'n sperl da parade aahht in Saaan Fraaan evendo dare "farced" ta play panzyass touch football!

preDICKchin: Da Stillers Turdy-two (32) Da Whiners Tree (3)

Airygo... Jan, Shibby, frnz-- wan cha c'muppear n' gimmie a smutz... allayinz beau-D-full ladies gaat me stiffer denda uprights aaahht at Heinz Filled!!

...aniff I'ze Jamez'arrison, I'd senda fruitcake tada NFL league o-face, n'at

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(6917 posts)
So does Cleveland! Except none of us are old enough to remember them!

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12024 posts)
If theres one thing that we in Pittsburgh do as well as anyone is live happily in the Glory Days. :-)

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17109 posts)
Again, I can't disagree.

I, like most Pittsburgh fans grew up watching a much different kind of football.

Hell, Dick Butkus once said something like. "I'd like to hit a guy so hard that his helmet comes off........with his head still in it."

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17109 posts)
I can't argue with that but if the league wants those type of hits to stop, fines and suspensions are the only leverage they have.

Hell I LOVE smash mouth football and wish the Browns had a little attitude but there is a line and I think the league figured out where to draw it.

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12024 posts)
Andy

That may be what they're taught, but the reality is, up until very recently, the one's who made the most impact and the biggest, hardest hits are the one's who made it to the Big Time.

It was his first bad hit all year. That's a hell of lot of years of being cheered for that type of hit to having to try and not do it. I'm not even disagreeing that the rule is good. I just don't think you can expect a guy to flip a switch and become something new.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17109 posts)
I totally respect that and agree with the basic concept. But when you see so many players dying young or developing dementia and having their careers cut short by cheap shots, yes CHEAP SHOTS, it's time to make some changes.

We've had this discussion before. Every football player from pee wee and up is taught to LOOK at your target and lead with your shoulder pad. Those who now launch crown of their helmet to the face of an opposing player is not playing "tough football", they are intending to inflict injury and it needs to stop.

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12024 posts)
I guess you have to be a born and bred Steelers fan to know how we feel.

We like our football tough. This franchise has sparked many rules. The Mel Blount Rule, the Heinz Ward Rule and even the Rooney Rule. All quite different than the Brady Rule. We were raised with players like Mean Joe Greene and Jack Lambert.

""I believe the game is designed to reward the ones who hit the hardest. If you can't take it, you shouldn't play" - Lambert.

This is football to most of here in the Steel City.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17109 posts)
Ha. Big boy conversation from a 51 year old guy with a pic flipping the bird.

Priceless...

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2788 posts)
At least we have something to root for. What do you got in Ohio Akron? Two football teams that suck.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2788 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 ... More 
Start   2821 to 2830 of 3686   End
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss