Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports:_Football,_UFC,_Boxing,_Wrestling,_Golf,_BasketBall,_Baseball,_soccer,etc_Or_any_other_Sport_u_would_like_to_Discuss
« Prev  1 ...  277  278  279  280  281  282  283  284  285  286  ... 470  Next »
2811 to 2820 of 4692
User Details are only visible to members.
Thanks M!

Yeah, why ruin perfectly good statistics by playing the game? Huh?

Actually, 5 out of 4 people do not understand statistics. :^/

BTW, on paper (based on world rankings) the USA Ryder Cup Team should have clobbered Europe. Instead, the Europeans staged the largest comeback ever in the singles matches to win the Cup.

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(7111 posts)
Ok, Franks team is toast, and I'm bored of them already, time to start thinking about the Steelers.

This will be a tough one for the Eagles, they never really match up well with the Steelers and after an emotional win over the Gay-Men and the Steelers having two weeks to prepare, and it being a non-conference game....this game scares me.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2317 posts)
Frank did you watch the same game as we did last night ?

--"OK, now what did we learn....." You learned that your team can not beat an above average team. So much for Outdoors SRS (simple rating system) :)

--"Vic didn't turn it over and Eli had 1 int, no biggy" NO BIGGIE ? That INT cause you at least 3pts maybe 7, that no biggie from your sissy QB cost you the game :)

--"Vic still leads the league in turnovers. " Yes he does, but when you miss the entire pre-season you're gonna start out a bit slow with your timing.

--"Vic got sacked once and hit the ground hard a few times, but no biggy he's got special body armor so I guess he doesn't want to play hurt. " And this means what ?

--"The end of the game was decided by opposite pass interference calls and the Eagles were the winners in that spat and put us out of the winning field goal range." And the Eagles were winners here HOW ? blaming the refs here Frank ?

--"Eli wasn't sacked once and but, for a few plays in the begining the OLine did an excelent job of protecting him." Again, did you watch the same game as the rest of us, yes, no sacks, but did you miss how many times he ended up on the turf from hits and knock downs, one where he even got up complaining like a little sissy.

--"Eli, passed for over 300 yards and like last week, when people were hurt someone else stepped up and kept us in the game. " Frank I'll let you in on a little secret, when your team sucks at running the ball and your QB throws 75% of the time, of course your gonna have a lot of passing yards, stop making him into a martyr, here is an example, Drew Brees, 3 less Yards than Eli in passing but NewOrleans 0-4.

--"OK, so the running game still isn't making it, and yet and some times I question the timing of some stupid runs." Ok, here you actually made sense :)

--"The kickoff return game busted out big time last night, so I guess we can look forward to aa more exceiting return game." No, The Eagles Kickoff return defense game Sucks witch made the Giants game look great, but they will work on that this week.

--"Oh I almost forgot, the Eagles have won 3 games so far by a total of 4 points and got blown away in their only loss. Got to be some improvement on both sides of the Eagles team if they want to be taken seriously and last the rest of the year." No, they had 9 turnovers in the first 2 games and still won the games, that tells you how much better their defense is not letting the other team many points, they did lay an egg in Arizona. but even that game was debatable of how bad they were beaten.

Come on Frank, when are you gonna stop being a HOMER, and look at these games realistically ? You better watch out for Cleveland, they actually have improved since the Eagles game. better not look past them to New England :)

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2317 posts)
Falls down laughing!

I adore you Mr.Leeza.

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
GOLLY outdoors! So the Giants actually won last night!

Well doggies Jethro...you sure can cipher!!

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(7111 posts)
Here's an interesting NFL site: htt p://w ww.pro-football-reference.co m/

In the Standings box, there's a column called SRS (simple rating system). This is just average scoring margin plus the average SRS of a team's opponents.

This early in the season, SRS is not very accurate; but it quickly reaches good reliability. In the NFC East, the teams are ranked:

NYG 5.1 Dal 2.1 Phl 0.9 Was -0.9

This means the Giants would beat an average opponent (on a neutral field) by 5 points, expected. They've been better than the Eagles by 4.2 (5.1 - 0.9) points per game this year, including last night.

Username hidden
(2984 posts)
John, As I watched the first half , I noticed the lack of protection offered to Wittle Ewi, poor fella.

Maybe it was just a fluke , although the Eagles have been dubbed the Team to beat in the NFC east.

Ps -Thanks DeSean Jackson, your Performance last evening pushed me ahead last night in My fantasy league, (Plus I have 3 playing tonight)

Middletown NY
Username hidden
(9784 posts)
crickets.................. that is all I am hearing today. Seems some people are sleeping in this am, Since all the Vagiants fans I speak with online have to be resting up from the game, or had trouble sleeping after such a harsh way to lose ( Or is it Loose) a game?

Middletown NY
Username hidden
(9784 posts)
Oh Frank where are you? Disappearing again? Well, I guess we will see you next week.

Ok lets evaluate Franks brilliant career as a football analyst .

--“The Gay-men play the Eagles tonight with a chance of establishing themselves as at the top of the NFC east by winning.” WRONG.

--“The Gay-men will be missing one of their outside threats in Nicks, but like last week I’m sure someone will step up” WRONG. You under estimate the Eagles Defense.

--“I’m thinking the Gay-men will win by at least a touchdown.” WRONG. LOST by two.

--“It’s quite possible that Vic won’t make it through the first half” WRONG !

--“I guess I’ll see you in the morning”. WRONG, as usual he disappears after a Gay-men loss.

SO, Lets summarize Frank …….. HOMER!

You’ll be back bragging next week how you beat lowly Cleveland, claiming your Gay-men are the class of the division again. Or will they beat Cleveland ? you know Frank if you lose to Cleveland your team gets thrown out of the league…..lol

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2317 posts)
"The Giants OLine was terffic. Even though we were banged up on defends and offence they got the job done. ... WOW! We even found a running game these last 2 weeks."

--Giants Football Analist Rdy2Blather, two weeks ago

"57 yards rushing"

--Giants actual stats, last night.

Florence MS
Username hidden
(14006 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  277  278  279  280  281  282  283  284  285  286  ... 470  Next »
2811 to 2820 of 4692
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.