Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss : Swingers Discussion 169746102811
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumSports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
GoTo Page: Less ... 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 ... More 
Start   2811 to 2820 of 3686   End
User Details are only visible to members.
It literally looked like the skins defense was tea bagging the Gnats offense all day.

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9692 posts)
Oh and the Giant are no longer on tp of the NFC EAST , in case any giants fans missed it.

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9692 posts)
Just in case anyone missed it this just in...... A special new bulletin........ Major ASS RAPING TOOK PLACE IN NEW JERSEY this afternoon , It seems the ANNOINTED ONE wittle EWI Manning had his stool literally pushed in all day by the WASHINGTON REDSKINS Defense .....

Authorities are still seeking witnesses to the assault . It seems many devoted fans were gone by the middle of the third quarter

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9692 posts)
Perhaps ironic is that Sidney Crosby of the Pens has become the poster boy for rule changes in the NHL because of HIS concussions.

I enjoy a decleater as much as the next guy, just stay away from their head!

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12021 posts)
I guess he was hurting for money.

The Bears organization released a brief statement Thursday morning: "We are aware of Sam's arrest and are continuing to gather details. We are disappointed whenever these circumstances arise." The former Dallas Cowboys receiver signed a three-year, $5.1 million contract with the Bears on July 29.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2787 posts)
Chicago Bears Wide Receiver Sam Hurd busted;

Hurd, 26, was arrested Wednesday night after meeting with an undercover agent at a Chicago restaurant, according to a criminal complaint that says the player was first identified as a potential drug dealer over the summer as the NFL lockout was coming to an end. Hurd told the agent that he was interested in buying five to 10 kilograms of cocaine and 1,000 pounds of marijuana per week to distribute in the Chicago area, the complaint said. He allegedly said he and a co-conspirator already distribute about four kilos of cocaine every week, but their supplier couldn't keep up with his demands. A kilogram is about 2.2 pounds. Hurd told the agent 'his co-conspirator is in charge of doing the majority of the deals' while he focused on 'higher-end deals,' the complaint said. He agreed to pay $25,000 for each kilogram of cocaine and $450 a pound for the marijuana, according to the charges, and then said he could pay for a kilo of cocaine after 'he gets out of practice.'

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2787 posts)
Thanks, Jan. This is a trip we have been wanting to take withnour girls for a long time, so we are very excited! We will be sporting our Stiller jerseys walking around the city on Monday!

Apollo PA
Username hidden
(741 posts)
Thank you Sir Leeza Cope and wishing you and the Mrs. a wonderful trip, and to Frnz too, I would love to do NYC, especially at Christmas time. I won't waste my time with the rest.

Go Stillers!

Jan

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12121 posts)
Speaking of hard hitting, us Raider fans love to live in the glory days as well. This flag football is loosing appeal. Of course, one thing hasn't changed. Still the most penalized team in the league. By far.

Emeryville CA
Username hidden
(12208 posts)
Ah, so glad you posted early Leeza Cope!! We are heading out for the weekend as well and actually won't even get to watch the game Monday as we will be sitting in the Gershwin Theater in New York City watching Wicked! (but I am sure I will have my NFL app up on my phone and will be checking it periodically). Have a terrific time visiting family!!

Apollo PA
Username hidden
(741 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 ... More 
Start   2811 to 2820 of 3686   End
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss