Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports:_Football,_UFC,_Boxing,_Wrestling,_Golf,_BasketBall,_Baseball,_soccer,etc_Or_any_other_Sport_u_would_like_to_Discuss
« Prev  1 ...  277  278  279  280  281  282  283  284  285  286  ... 418  Next »
2811 to 2820 of 4172
User Details are only visible to members.
Chicks to ignore?

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
Okay, my apologies to anyone who was offended. Can someone help me come up with a better word than bull dyke for masculine lesbian jocks who don't like cock?

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(13316 posts)
Fun,

My point was that women's tennis like women's basketball has plenty of lesbians. Martina Nivratillova, Rennae Stubbs, Lisa Raymond, Billie Jean King, Alicia Molik, Conchita Martinez, Svetlana Kuznetsova, Gabriela Sabatini etc..

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
No. There are Lesbians on this site Muscular or not that may take offense. Just saying...

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Lucky, it's not a matter of intolerance. I just have no personal interest in a masculine woman who's not into cock. Do you?

Sed, I have a very fond memory of watching a girl work up a sweat during a college tennis match, and later seeing that cute tennis skirt drop to the floor. If she was lesbian, she fooled me. :)

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(13316 posts)
Having coached softball for several years I can affirm the dyke theory.

I will say they don't always show up at the university looking to eat pussy. By association and peer pressure they learn to shun the cock.

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
I beg to differ on the tennis Fun ;).

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
If I were a Dyke it would be considered over sensitive however I am not. I think being intolerant is an ignorant trait. Especially when the person claims to be tolerant. I expressed my opinion is all. Don't like it? Tough shit.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Lucky, I missed the course in political correctness. I have heard the term "dyke" or "bull dyke" used often without any intent to disparage, other than that they have the connotation of particularly masculine lesbians. If the word is offensive I'll be more careful about how I use it.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(13316 posts)
Notoriously insensitive bastard.

Sayin'. :)

Cocoa Beach FL
Username hidden
(8456 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  277  278  279  280  281  282  283  284  285  286  ... 418  Next »
2811 to 2820 of 4172
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.