10% of all proceeds from purchased memberships will be donated to the victims and families of the Marjory Stoneman Douglas tragedy.
SwingLifeStyle.com

Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports:_Football,_UFC,_Boxing,_Wrestling,_Golf,_BasketBall,_Baseball,_soccer,etc_Or_any_other_Sport_u_would_like_to_Discuss
« Prev  1 ...  276  277  278  279  280  281  282  283  284  285  ... 489  Next »
2801 to 2810 of 4886
User Details are only visible to members.
Opps they were wrong The last offensive Passing TD was against the Skins..... That is quite a stretch for a team that is headed for a Repeat

Middletown NY
Username hidden
(9784 posts)
Well let's hope you are half right today. I was shocked to hear that the Vagiants haven't scored an offensive TD since the Washington game..... WOW I guess our resident Vagiants fan missed that Stat.....

Middletown NY
Username hidden
(9784 posts)
Looks like the Giant's receivers can't catch today. The Steelers exposed them. Now the Bengals are killing them...

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2789 posts)
huffingtonpost.c om/2012/11/07/sam-gordon-girl-football-player-running_n_2088209.html

Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Last night, Andy Reid took another step towards the exit. It was a beautiful game to me.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3294 posts)
Cheer up, Frank. At least your Tennessee Vols were able to pull out a last minute win against mighty Troy State Coledge. True, that Troy is a weak 4-5 team in a piss ant conference, but a win is a win. And just because an SEC team would let a tiny coledge like Troy stick 720 yards of offense up its ass is no reason to be ashamed. Rocky Top.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(14141 posts)
Just happy to see my predictions from Leeza Cope--you my friend should have been born and raised in the burgh. As you Roy Orbison says, "you got it".

Frank, sorry your Giant lost, but never sorry when the Stillers win. Jim thought the Giants were going to win the game (his favorite teams are the Saints, which this year aren't doing well and Denver). The Giants are a good team,no doubt.

Jan

Jennerstown PA
Username hidden
(12201 posts)
wow big win for the estilers

Jamaica NY
Username hidden
(889 posts)
because the Ref's didn't make enough Bullshit calls against the Steelers to sway the game....

Ps his internet may be out again for a week.....

Middletown NY
Username hidden
(9784 posts)
Steelers 24 Giants 20

Why'd they lose Frank?

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2789 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  276  277  278  279  280  281  282  283  284  285  ... 489  Next »
2801 to 2810 of 4886
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.