Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports:_Football,_UFC,_Boxing,_Wrestling,_Golf,_BasketBall,_Baseball,_soccer,etc_Or_any_other_Sport_u_would_like_to_Discuss
« Prev  1 ...  276  277  278  279  280  281  282  283  284  285  ... 388  Next »
2801 to 2810 of 3878
User Details are only visible to members.
Nope. And since they resurfaced the track here, the tandem has been the fastest way around.

And do not even get me started on all the things I like to do from behind that hot little ass.

Cocoa Beach FL
Username hidden
(7627 posts)
She was pissed about being wrecked by her team mate yesterday, but seriously, why would you let a rookie push you in a tandem draft situation? If that's you're only choice, I would have said "thanks but no thanks" and gone solo until someone else came along. She probably would have fallen further back, but she would have still been in the race.

And I agree. Way too much hype. NASCAR desperately wants her to win though for the PR factor.

Cocoa Beach FL
Username hidden
(7627 posts)
If Danica wrecks, Mrs. TBR is gonna come looking for you...

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(19518 posts)
i'm sure the game will be fun, but i'll be so glad when it is over with and those people get the fuck out of town. it has been nothing but a big pain in the ass all week long.

Cocoa Beach FL
Username hidden
(7627 posts)
alls you can do is calls it like you sees it, yo.

night night

Cocoa Beach FL
Username hidden
(7627 posts)
i know, paul hospenthal. what's your point? :)

Cocoa Beach FL
Username hidden
(7627 posts)
i'd love to give her a pounding, but i have a feeling she's accustomed to getting it from a strap-on. damn it.

(as if i had a chance if she did like guys, LOL )

Cocoa Beach FL
Username hidden
(7627 posts)
I really have no clue I get my sports from NPR so you know I am ignorant in this area of current events. But did this new contract between players and league force the Roy's of basketball into retirement?

Beaverton OR
Username hidden
(62 posts)
No comment on Blazers vrs Lakers. Come fall and its Oregon vrs the rest of the pac-12 is all I look forward to spectating wise. It will be good to see SC back in the bowl race aging!!!!!

Beaverton OR
Username hidden
(62 posts)
"Watching the Los Angeles Lakers destroy the Portland TrailBlazers! "

They've cut our lead in half. It ain't over by a long shot. I hope we don't blow yet another game...

Emeryville CA
Username hidden
(12265 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  276  277  278  279  280  281  282  283  284  285  ... 388  Next »
2801 to 2810 of 3878
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.