Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports:_Football,_UFC,_Boxing,_Wrestling,_Golf,_BasketBall,_Baseball,_soccer,etc_Or_any_other_Sport_u_would_like_to_Discuss
« Prev  1 ...  276  277  278  279  280  281  282  283  284  285  ... 437  Next »
2801 to 2810 of 4370
User Details are only visible to members.
As long as they're "japs"

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12735 posts)
Frank, what is your Feeling about "GIRLS" officiating NFL games? Are you ok with "GIRLS" officiating in a "mans" game?

Middletown NY
Username hidden
(9784 posts)
Outdoors, don't be fooled. Frank loves the attention.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(13468 posts)
Well there you go showing how nice the "nice" people are again John. How sporting of you.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12735 posts)
--"In what nether region is Frank-bashing considered a sport? "

--"john, you remind us of a person who has no life. "

I don't know, when was John bashing a sport ? But welcome to the club, you are just like us now :)

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2317 posts)
The Giants will not make the playoffs, neither will the Cowgurls(Sorry Looking)

The Eagles will win the Division but I don't think they are good enough to win the Superbowl, but then again the Giants got lucky last year so anything is possible.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2317 posts)
In what nether region is Frank-bashing considered a sport?

Username hidden
(2984 posts)
I do too Fun! It's precious how he's got all 59 points firing up on full speed! I bet he had Wheeties for breakfast!

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
Frank , I am not going to debate with you about it. I do not have the time nor the care to go dig up many of your comments about your second home, or about you working and residing in another state most of the time, etc... I know you would take the time to disect my posts to see that little chink in my statements.... I know there are a few here who have the time or feel it that important to do such things , Frankly I could care less either way about it with regards to you.

I do find it funny you will condemn another for skirting laws and or rules, yet you by your own comments here in the past have done so wheterh you want to belive it or not.

Your So funny at times , I just wait to see what will pop out of your head next, so please keep entertaining me.

Middletown NY
Username hidden
(9784 posts)
Who are the Japs?????

Middletown NY
Username hidden
(9784 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  276  277  278  279  280  281  282  283  284  285  ... 437  Next »
2801 to 2810 of 4370
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.