Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports:_Football,_UFC,_Boxing,_Wrestling,_Golf,_BasketBall,_Baseball,_soccer,etc_Or_any_other_Sport_u_would_like_to_Discuss
« Prev  1 ...  276  277  278  279  280  281  282  283  284  285  ... 479  Next »
2801 to 2810 of 4785
User Details are only visible to members.
"... I'm not impressed with Atlanta yet, they played two 1-4 teams, one 1-5 team and three 3-3 teams,..."

That adds up to a total record of 12-22 by Hawks' opponents. Of course, they're 0-6 vs Atlanta; subtract that, and they're 12-16 vs the rest of the league.

They've had one of the easier schedules in the league, but still their point spreads would rank them 6th in the NFC and 9th in the league.

At the top are the Bears, then the Giants and the Niners (still). Pats are best in the AFC so far.

The 7 worst teams would seem to be in the AFC.

Username hidden
(2984 posts)
I knew the shit was going to hit the fan after that Eagles loss. They fired their defensive coordinator Castillo today, things are looking up already :)

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2317 posts)
I see your internet allows you to post in here this week amazing. I fear not parking in the meadowlands when I attend the games , I do not have to worry obviouslly the Vagiants team does have to. Where is the Love ? Don't those thieves know who they were??? I hope this isn't typical of a Vagiants fan.

Middletown NY
Username hidden
(9784 posts)
those poor Vagiants...... It seems not all of thier fans are happy with them. Reports mention that many of the players vehicles were broken into while they team was in san fran over the weekend, and numerous items stolen.

As James Brewer stated " only in Jersey can someone be heartless enough to break into my car while we were out there making fans proud... geez get your life right in 2012?"

Maybe these guys were Jet's fans....

Middletown NY
Username hidden
(9784 posts)
the Assholes on TV just can't give credit to anything or anyone who is a winner. Jist look at how muuch time they spent on Rodgers 6 TD in one game. How much time did they spend with the remarks from the Seahalks loud mouth safty. =======================

You watch weigh two much TV.

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
Well, Fortunately we were to busy raising money and setting up stuff to be able to watch any games on Sunday. I was able to catch a score here and there, but for the most part I passed out in my room at the TAJ by late evening and really didn't see the damage until Monday morning. As far as the Eagles go, the Offensive line couldn't stop my Grandmother, the QB loves turning the ball over, the defensive coach does not have a clue, if you don't get to the quarterback they will throw on you all day when he has that much time. that has been their downfall in the later part of the games, they lost two games they should have won because they had the lead in both games. Even the wide 9 can't even stop the run. pathetic .

I guess all I could hope for is a losing season and they will get rid of Andy Reid, and if he goes so do the other coaches and this stupid ass quarterback(Vic).

They have two weeks off to prepare for Atlanta, who I don't think they have a chance against.

Although I'm not impressed with Atlanta yet, they played two 1-4 teams, one 1-5 team and three 3-3 teams, so we will find out soon enough how good they really are. they play in a suck ass division where every team blows

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2317 posts)
Epic collapse...

San Diego CA
Username hidden
(22801 posts)
Aaron Rodgers had 6 TD throws last night for the Pack. An average receiving corps on an average night only makes 1 or 2, or maybe 3 of those catches. Just an awesome lot of TD receptions.

Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Dem Jerzy Jints did play greate...

andem pigeons'r still loose.

..gimmie anudder culd 'ayrn ta worsh daaaahhhh my prozaaaaaak after dat deBACKle lass Turzday widda Stillers.

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(7111 posts)
amazing fact Fun, Maybe he rode that poor horse all the way from Jersey to San Fran...... I wonder if the poor horse at least had his legs wrapped for the trip....

Middletown NY
Username hidden
(9784 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  276  277  278  279  280  281  282  283  284  285  ... 479  Next »
2801 to 2810 of 4785
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.