Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports:_Football,_UFC,_Boxing,_Wrestling,_Golf,_BasketBall,_Baseball,_soccer,etc_Or_any_other_Sport_u_would_like_to_Discuss
« Prev  1 ...  275  276  277  278  279  280  281  282  283  284  ... 458  Next »
2791 to 2800 of 4574
User Details are only visible to members.
LOL@maturity. Dood is emotionally tied to the vaGiants and his hockey team the way a 2 year old is attached to a blankie.

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
Face it RDY if you didn't unblock people you'd have no one to talk to nor to report. Your identity here is tied to the fact you love the attention. That doesn't take a "genius" to figure out. You couldn't care less what is said about you , what you do care about is that "someone" is paying attention to you and will do all in your power to MAKE that happen. As a matter of fact you proved that just the other day when John was suspended by your cry baby behavior and then you had the audacity to ask where he was. Think about it big boy, you can't have it both ways. Block them and shut up or quit freaking reporting everyone. For once show some level of decency and maturity.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
Not sure what thought makes me feel better? the fact I watched a horrible game played by the Cowboys I take solace in that they came away with a win.....

yet I took an big ole' Ass rocket today in my Fantasy league..... I mean over a 110 point ass whooping. The worst part isn't the 10.00 penalty, it is the fact I get reward that every one see's....... teaches me to over analyze things again

Middletown NY
Username hidden
(9784 posts)
I don't think Frankie boy will like not being able to read my post, especially because the Eagles are playing the Giants this week.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2317 posts)
Frank, in a mass rebellion against Big Brother, everyone is removing the block that Wayne imposed. Power to the People! Power to the People! Power to the People! Power to the People, right on!

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(6304 posts)
I feel I am capable of handling my own affairs, So I removed the block as well.

Middletown NY
Username hidden
(9784 posts)
Ditto here, I removed the block.

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
From now on we all have to say "May I" in our post unless we get permission from Wayne on the post first.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2317 posts)
Ummm wow...

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
Oh why not...........

Frank, it appears that for your own protection you and Fun, Nic, Looking and who know who else are being blocked from each other by Wayne. This is just a theory based on some back- room discussions that have taken place over the last few days.

Apparently our ability to decide whom we do or do not block has been taken away from us to some degree. Brilliant.

Fun has unblocked you, just in case you care.

I have no pussy in this fight, but I think that this is totally imbecilic.

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(6304 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  275  276  277  278  279  280  281  282  283  284  ... 458  Next »
2791 to 2800 of 4574
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.