Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss : Swingers Discussion 169746102791
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumSports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
GoTo Page: Less ... 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 ... More 
Start   2791 to 2800 of 3562   End
User Details are only visible to members.
ESPN posted a story that Myer denied it NaN....here's hoping they are right and you are wrong! lol

Pottstown PA
Username hidden
(1573 posts)
NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! You BETTER be WRONG NaN!! Want him at PSU!!

Pottstown PA
Username hidden
(1573 posts)
Thank you Nic it is nice to be back !

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5259 posts)
Welcome back Mrs. Sav

Update: Urban Meyer to be announced as the new head football coach at THE Ohio State University at 4:01PM Saturday.

You heard it here first...or on M&M if you were watching this morning.

;-D

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
1 LSU 2 Alabama 3 Arkansas

I didn't believe that was going to happened...that will teach me to pay more attention to Fun lol.

This weekends games should be very interesting and tense. Bama/ Auburn is always cause for nail biting around here . I have never experienced such rivalry as exists between the fans of these 2 teams. Locally it seems it is decided at birth which side you will be loyal to . It's really quite amusing how fiercely competitive it is, no matter where you go one of the first question you hear is Bama ? or Auburn?

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5259 posts)
Atown, the dow still have the Sunday night flex schedule. For some reason they do not start the flex until like the 4th week of the season but we are past that now.

Pottstown PA
Username hidden
(1573 posts)
Does the NFL still have the idea of the flex schedule on Sunday nights? I think they should really reconsider it especially seeing what they have to offer this Sunday. KC and Pittsburgh. Come on, the Chiefs were just embarrassed last night, all the talk how the Patriots DON'T have a defense. Imagine what the Steelers are going to do to them.

Allentown PA
Username hidden
(806 posts)
how about that former texas longhorn, vince young! hahaha

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(4673 posts)
Don't miss pro basketball one bit, but I am not much of a basketball fan to begin with...

NAn, they won't turn down a bowl bid regardless of the venue...like you said, too much money.As for PSU, they are going to need a big name coach or their recruiting and program could be in the toilet for years...

Pottstown PA
Username hidden
(1573 posts)
I saw the interview with the PSU coach afterwards and he said they installed it mainly to distract the players from the off field stuff. Clearly took the Buckeye defense by surprise.

I know there is too much money at stake but I hope Ohio State turns down the low-level bowl bid they are going to get.

Sopeaking of the NBA (don't miss it a bit) but did you see Jones-Drew's TD celebration in Cleveland? He did the LeBron James "talc cloud" Got lots of boos for that one! lol

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 ... More 
Start   2791 to 2800 of 3562   End
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss