Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports:_Football,_UFC,_Boxing,_Wrestling,_Golf,_BasketBall,_Baseball,_soccer,etc_Or_any_other_Sport_u_would_like_to_Discuss
« Prev  1 ...  275  276  277  278  279  280  281  282  283  284  ... 453  Next »
2791 to 2800 of 4522
User Details are only visible to members.
I am sure that if the Vagiants lose tonight somebodies internet will have service interuption , well until they happed to squeek out another win.

Middletown NY
Username hidden
(9784 posts)
--"I wish the NFL would just buckle to Franks demands"

They can't, Franks demands are just to high, I think he is asking for Coors lite and Twinkies for life. way to high of a demand.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2317 posts)
I wish the NFL would just buckle to Franks demands and pay him what he deserves...he needs to come off of the picket line already. This replacement Frank is terrible, his expert commentary sucks, and he only gives it when the Giants win...WTF kinda expert commentator is that???

Pequea PA
Username hidden
(1123 posts)
Don't worry, After another giants loss from Carolina, Frank will disappear for 10 days again.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2317 posts)
amazing how one win and all of a sudden somebody's internet allows them to post in here. again I state after the debacle opening night Nary a peep.

As to the Ref's jobs, I am sure as soon as The Vagiants get thier asses ripped in a game on a fugged up call we will hear about it, just like the Overtime rules in the NHL it seems so long as somebodies team is winning by default there is no reason for anyone else to comment.

Middletown NY
Username hidden
(9784 posts)
Steve Sabol and John Facenda were the real foundation for NFL Films. They were exceptional.

Emeryville CA
Username hidden
(12353 posts)
Live and learn!

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
I had never heard of this guy before now. Thanks for the info.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(13539 posts)
The Winner Takes it All - Abba

Oopps, wrong thread! sowwy...

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
"Experts on the Giants. And, that's comming from2 guys whose 2 teams are 0-2 . . . . Guess there's nothing for them to brag about considering their teams didn't make it through the playoffs or the Super Bowl last year"

Ahhh, another peek into how Frank's brain functions. If the team in your city wins, you become an expert plus it's something for you personally to brag about, as if you took the field. If not, your observations about the game have no weight. Very interesting.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(13539 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  275  276  277  278  279  280  281  282  283  284  ... 453  Next »
2791 to 2800 of 4522
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.