Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports:_Football,_UFC,_Boxing,_Wrestling,_Golf,_BasketBall,_Baseball,_soccer,etc_Or_any_other_Sport_u_would_like_to_Discuss
« Prev  1 ...  275  276  277  278  279  280  281  282  283  284  ... 388  Next »
2791 to 2800 of 3877
User Details are only visible to members.
Okay. $86,000,000 contract minus no marriages plus kids equals 42.

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
He should go to court and get a reduction in child support due to a change in circumstances.

He pays something like $45K a month in child support. Which is ridiculous...

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(19926 posts)
Yeah, I agree.

Johnson grew up just over the hill, about 3 miles from where I am sitting right now. So Jimmymania is just crazy here...

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(19926 posts)
Well, I think it was Elliot Sadler who sent the 48 into wall. But if someone is going home early, the 48 and that pretty little pocket sized prick who drives it would be my first choice. :)

Cocoa Beach FL
Username hidden
(8261 posts)
She didn't wreck.

Dumbass cheater Jimmy Johnson wrecked and put a bunch of guys (and one girl) out...

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(19926 posts)
I'm an Indy-girl, Hoosier native and we don't speak of Ms. Patrick around here since she defected. Actually , J probably would have no idea who she is since I could never drag him to a 500!

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(4329 posts)
IMO, it isn't worth the trouble it brings with it. Orlando is already one of the top tourism destinations in the u.s. so we don't really get a boost there. And the "element" that oozes into town along with it is something most here feel we could live without. We have enough wannabe gangsters and hip hop thugs already.

Cocoa Beach FL
Username hidden
(8261 posts)
"Gone Fishin"

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
The Mrs. is a Tony Stewart fan, and since Danica drives for Tony, she wants her to do well also...

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(19926 posts)
Nope. And since they resurfaced the track here, the tandem has been the fastest way around.

And do not even get me started on all the things I like to do from behind that hot little ass.

Cocoa Beach FL
Username hidden
(8261 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  275  276  277  278  279  280  281  282  283  284  ... 388  Next »
2791 to 2800 of 3877
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.