Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports:_Football,_UFC,_Boxing,_Wrestling,_Golf,_BasketBall,_Baseball,_soccer,etc_Or_any_other_Sport_u_would_like_to_Discuss
« Prev  1 ...  275  276  277  278  279  280  281  282  283  284  ... 419  Next »
2791 to 2800 of 4189
User Details are only visible to members.
Frank , please illustrate where I claimed I wanted a rule change? as a Rangers Fan I was delighter to see them win in triple overtime. They lost the series Where did I ever say "Gee, they need to change the rules so the rangers could win"????

Middletown NY
Username hidden
(9784 posts)
doesn't matter how many times they won or lost. What does matter is that when the Devils ( a team Frank likes) loses then we see claims that you would like to see the rules changed.

yet you go on and on that you are not a fair weathered fan or a bandwagon jumping fan. Or worse a whine when they lose , So let's change the rules fan!

Middletown NY
Username hidden
(9784 posts)
"So I guess you can't understand the complete thought"

John has reading comprehension problems. The other day he criticized my tomato pie recipe for not including cheese, even though I listed a cup of shredded cheddar as an ingredient. Geesh.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(13323 posts)
Very interesting observation John...... All I am going to say about the subject.

Middletown NY
Username hidden
(9784 posts)
Why is it people want to change the rules when their team losses ?

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2317 posts)
Mr Kubrick has his own cup?

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
LOL. We're in deep shit.

Cocoa Beach FL
Username hidden
(8458 posts)
Expert at ignorance? Is that possible?

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(18745 posts)
Thanks Smooth.

When there's an expert available you have to consult them.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(18745 posts)
I suppose "pref" was short for prefectmatch. LOL

Cocoa Beach FL
Username hidden
(8458 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  275  276  277  278  279  280  281  282  283  284  ... 419  Next »
2791 to 2800 of 4189
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.