Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports:_Football,_UFC,_Boxing,_Wrestling,_Golf,_BasketBall,_Baseball,_soccer,etc_Or_any_other_Sport_u_would_like_to_Discuss
« Prev  1 ...  274  275  276  277  278  279  280  281  282  283  ... 458  Next »
2781 to 2790 of 4577
User Details are only visible to members.
Ravens beat Patriots on a last second FG, and the ball may or may not have passed between the uprights. The announcers immediately declared that such a situation is "not reviewable". Why the hell shouldn't it automatically have been reviewed?

Username hidden
(2984 posts)
* Followed immediately by your "Conservative" opinion on how others should behave.*

It wasn't an opinion, it was advice, you can take it or leave it. Typical liberal trying to spin when caught with his pants around his ankles.

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
*What was brilliant was the observation that a "typical libera"l wants to influence others' behavior. *

Yes, I bets you wants!

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
What was brilliant was the observation that a "typical libera"l wants to influence others' behavior. Followed immediately by your "Conservative" opinion on how others should behave.

Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Factual based on observing your behavior and reading your inanity.

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
Brilliant synopsis!

Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Typical liberal, wants to control what others do and say.

Here is advice from a Conservative, don't like it, don't read! move on, there are tons of topics for you to post your "beigery" in!

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
"I'm more concerned about the whether reports. How will I know weather it's a dry hump day or a wet one? "

This may wind up as one of the top 3 posts of the week in the humor category.

I haven't been around long enough to have any clue why some have nothing to do but harangue others. Apparently some past grievances have not been resolved; but do everyone a favor and leave them in the archives.

I've wondered publicly about some who only post derisively about Frank's commentary, with nothing whatsoever to add. And sometimes they whine about his lack of comments. It's bizarre, to put it mildly.

I'd rather read a sincere comment with some spelling and grammar errors, than a derisive post with nothing informative in it. I agree that part of the reason we have paid money here, is to share opinions and information and good humor.

The flirting just dilutes the commentary; the harassment pollutes it. Carry on.

Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Yet, they mock and attack me because, first my team is winning =========================================

Uh, the Vagiants{your "team") lost their opener and a HUGE deal was made of that on the forums.

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
I'm more concerned about the whether reports. How will I know weather it's a dry hump day or a wet one?

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(13974 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  274  275  276  277  278  279  280  281  282  283  ... 458  Next »
2781 to 2790 of 4577
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.